Check your account email address ×

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I honestly cant wait to see what becomes of this.  

MC and Spinner's heads might very well explode or have a serious mental breakdown when its all said and done. :lol:

Lets not forget "on the fence" Steve.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I honestly cant wait to see what becomes of this.  

MC and Spinner's heads might very well explode or have a serious mental breakdown when its all said and done. :lol:

My head is just fine and will continue to be so. :) 

More than half republicans polled said they didn’t want Trump as a candidate before the search warrant.

If he murdered his kids you clowns would still say this might put him over the top.

He stole classified documents. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He can be as strong as he wants, but if he is ineligible to run for potus in 24 it's all for not.

That is the goal here.

Let us know how that all works out for the Democrats.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Scours Twitter for tweets that agree with his point of view while claiming to have inside high level sources….awesome!🤣🤣

Says the sheep that is only here to kiss asses

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More than half republicans polled said they didn’t want Trump as a candidate before the search warrant.

If he murdered his kids you clowns would still say this might put him over the top.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/politics/cnn-poll-biden-2024/index.html

• Like 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you talk about Trump in your sleep you big goofy buffoon ? 

WTF are you talking about if he killed his kids and meanwhile you don't even have one. Get help dude. :mc::lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude, you are one seriously screwed up individual..Maybe lay off the internet and go for a walk or something, your obsession with Trump is seriously hurting your mental health.....

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, you are one seriously screwed up individual..Maybe lay off the internet and go for a walk or something, your obsession with Trump is seriously hurting your mental health.....

He has lost his fucking marbles for sure . total sick fuck. 

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He has lost his fucking marbles for sure . total sick fuck. 

Ole MC knows exactly what he's doing. It's funny seeing him getting you guys all hot and bothered.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ole MC knows exactly what he's doing. It's funny seeing him getting you guys all hot and bothered.

Not ever close Dude. I just laugh at the poor bastard. He seems to live a miserable life. Much like 550. Not a lot to do in NH for the Boomers I guess. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Not ever close Dude. I just laugh at the poor bastard. He seems to live a miserable life. Much like 550. Not a lot to do in NH for the Boomers I guess. 

It's the internet. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's the internet. 

Likewise . Either He trolls or is really a retard ....I think you are giving Him too much credit He doesnt seem like a bright bulb.

either way I'll give Him a hard time because it is entertaining. :thumb: 

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No Sandy Berger stole classified documents...

Hillary destroyed classified documents. 

Trump was already in the process of reviewing the docs with the national archive..as to which doc needed to be returned or were fine to keep. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

75% of Dems want Biden gone.

58 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Says the sheep that is only here to kiss asses

That’s hilarious considering my opinions are usually in the minority here…the fact is you’re just snother step and fetch it, go along to get along type  albeit an unfunny and repetitive one.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s hilarious considering my opinions are usually in the minority here…the fact is you’re just snother step and fetch it, go along to get along type  albeit an unfunny and repetitive one.

Your opinions are spoon fed to you by a select few of shit stirrers and a pathological liar.