Check your account email address ×

Sleepy has covid

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just get it over with already and remove that idiot and promote the laughing jackal. Nothing will really change. It'sstill the same handlers and fucked up Dem party

Sad to say it, but this is the reality we should be expecting ... soon.

• Like 2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it takes him down, and out. He's a punk, and deserves all that he gets. 

Harris is an abomination.

What a potential cluster-fuck of biblical proportion.

I'm sure the WH doctors will fix him up.   

• Gold Member

a headache and a sore throat for 2 days, a chest cold for another 4 and a lingering cough.

i smoked a pack of 25s a day during it. also got alot of yardwork done and a solo atv trip.

it was truly terrifying ...lol. also that was my case, everyone else in my family that werent forced into shots had a runny nose and a mild cough for 2 days and were fine.

i was way more worried about those shots then i ever was of actual covid..  sure wasn't the black plague they made it out to be.

my father is a 75 year old severe diabetic on blood pressure meds, kydney meds , and has had 3 tias already...7 days , fine.mild symptoms throughout.

its a joke.even 106 year old sleepy joe  will come out of it fine.i have no doubts.

Edited by ZR800efi

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I wish him well. I watched him standing in the 98 degree, high humidity, in a suit and tie and thought I wouldn’t do it.

And the liar lunge’s to his knees for his fellow dementia patient.  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Who cares, she isn't going to do anything different than what the current idiotic democrats want.  She was put in place as a puppet, just like biden.

if there was a woman of color in the oval, many would lose their minds 

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

hey i already had that shit. haven't smelled or tasted anything since thanksgiving

Someone told me Lemon Heads or Sour Patch candy, I could taste but it took a couple weeks for smell to come back. Someone also said the Lemon Heads are good for someone going thru Chemo treatments for Hodgkin's lymphoma I guess you can lose your taste going thru that???  

Lemonhead Original Lemon Candies, 5 oz - Walmart.com

Amazon.com : SOUR PATCH KIDS Soft & Chewy Candy, Family Size, 1 lb 14.4 oz  : Grocery & Gourmet Food

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well, we all are starting to realize that race/sex/etc.  are the only qualifications that dems require when it comes to leadership positions.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, we all are starting to realize that race/sex/etc.  are the only qualifications that dems require when it comes to leadership positions.

imagine the ratings Fox would get...

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Someone told me Lemon Heads or Sour Patch candy, I could taste but it took a couple weeks for smell to come back. Someone also said the Lemon Heads are good for someone going thru Chemo treatments for Hodgkin's lymphoma I guess you can lose your taste going thru that???  

Amazon.com : SOUR PATCH KIDS Soft & Chewy Candy, Family Size, 1 lb 14.4 oz  : Grocery & Gourmet Food

haven't had lemonheads but i have eaten a shitload of those sour patch recently. cycle shop i work at has a "junk" drawer full of those, swedish fish, starburst, etc. 

can't believe they market those sour patch to kids. i can't taste them but still good? i also heard a burnt orange would help but haven't tried. a girl i know has been 2 years without

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Yes you can. It's how i became addicted to hot sauce. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

imagine the ratings Fox would get...

CNN needs Trump for ratings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

a headache and a sore throat for 2 days, a chest cold for another 4 and a lingering cough.

i smoked a pack of 25s a day during it. also got alot of yardwork done and a solo atv trip.

it was truly terrifying ...lol. also that was my case, everyone else in my family that werent forced into shots had a runny nose and a mild cough for 2 days and were fine.

i was way more worried about those shots then i ever was of actual covid..  sure wasn't the black plague they made it out to be.

my father is a 75 year old severe diabetic on blood pressure meds, kydney meds , and has had 3 tias already...7 days , fine.mild symptoms throughout.

its a joke.even 106 year old sleepy joe  will come out of it fine.i have no doubts.

Same. I got the flu shot once and my arm blew up so bad I couldn't bend my arm. Lasted about 2 days. Didn't really have much reaction for the 2 covid shots.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I wish him well. I watched him standing in the 98 degree, high humidity, in a suit and tie and thought I wouldn’t do it.

nope , pres or not . 98 im in shorts and a tank top 

So, Jilldo is here in Michigan around a crowd while she was exposed to Covid.  I remember when my wife had to miss 14 days of work when I had Covid.   I can’t believe the idiots that are still buying into this shit.  Our Asshole Governor should be in jail for what she did to businesses in Michigan, but she will get a second term.  People are pathetic.  Smh 

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

president Harris... 

be careful what you wish for 

Good get her floppy cunt in there and show the world what 84million idiots supposedly voted for  . A real exacta box there . 

Better to see it now than in 2 yrs from now 

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Who?  No one that's who just more projection from your party the most racist sexist party in American history .

You people even got a black man to attend a Byrds funeral lol 

5 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

Same symptoms for me in mid June.  I was on a fishing trip in northern MN.  Not much appetite but got to isolate in a Lund with a Tooth Tamer in my hand!  3 out of 5 of us got it.  The other 2 never did.  Same truck, cabin, shared boats, food, drinks, etc...  Nothing!