Check your account email address ×

Who are the faggots here….

• Platinum Contributing Member

I do, wear rubber gloves all the time, cooking, wrenching, working around the house on nasty stuff like plumbing 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

….who wear rubber gloves while changing oil and working on vehicle shit?

Just get it out in the open now. 

I never wear gloves ever for anything. Not even snowmobiling or fucking!!

• Haha 1

a lot of actual mechanics that work in grease and oil on a daily basis do wear gloves these days.  seems decades of having your hands in petroleum products and constantly washing them isn't good for your skin. 

but you backyard guys, you're tough, and smart and... 😂

• Gold Member

I wear them every day all day at work unless it’s humid as hell then I won’t. I work with nasty shit in a body shop. Has anyone ever got aircraft stripper on their hands let me know how being cool not wearing gloves goes after that 😂 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a lot of actual mechanics that work in grease and oil on a daily basis do wear gloves these days.  seems decades of having your hands in petroleum products and constantly washing them isn't good for your skin. 

Correct, I'll wear some rubber gloves in the shop rather that having sores on the tops of my hands out and about in public...I have eczema 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:whistle:

1725654768_Mybodycoronavirus.jpg.36b20f16ee4f1a1f2bf952a7e72e40ad.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So you shower once a month?

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I wear them every day all day at work unless it’s humid as hell then I won’t. I work with nasty shit in a body shop. Has anyone ever got aircraft stripper on their hands let me know how being cool not wearing gloves goes after that 😂 

Yup, that's some nasty stuff!!or some bed liner, it's a treat trying to get that off..

IMG_20220716_105057943.jpg

• Like 2

No gloves when doing an oil change but as soon as I loosen that oil filter and oil soaks my hand, I swear I will wear gloves next time.....but I never do and always forget

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I never wear gloves ever for anything. Not even snowmobiling or fucking!!

I always wear them now because for whatever reason everything makes me bleed. I don't even know I'm bleeding until I look down and I have blood all over me. I hate it. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I always wear them now because for whatever reason everything makes me bleed. I don't even know I'm bleeding until I look down and I have blood all over me. I hate it. 

Try tampon friendo!!

• Haha 2

Definitely getting some surgical gloves soon for oil changes, especially on my wife's car due to the location of the front mounted, horizontal oil filter right next to the exhaust pipe.

I burnt my had pretty good a few years ago when she first got it removing that filter (lesson learned) as I like to do oil/filter changes while the oil is hot. I currently have a pair of Mechanix gloves, with the right one is now saturated with oil. 

The surgical gloves won't protect against the heat so much but because they are disposable, at least I won't be ruining anymore of my good gloves. 

Anytime other than that I don't like wearing gloves for the most part but I think that is do to the requirement of having to wear them practically a whole shift for almost any task I had while still working. It was beyond stupid, imo, but those were the rules. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Smart?

Did you just join today?

This is the Retard romper room

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Smart?

Did you just join today?

This is the Retard romper room

You are absolutely right at the top of the retard pile you fucking retard. 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Zelinsky. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Probably from the vax, it's responsible for everything.  :lol:

• Haha 1