Check your account email address ×

Who are the faggots here….

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Probably from the vax, it's responsible for everything.  :lol:

Oh ya unfortunately this started before the vax. I was a demolition laborer in my 20's so my hands were always giant wounds but I don't remember all the blood. Now it seems just doing the most menial things and I am getting cut. And forget about reaching in to an engine compartment, guaranteed bloody. I keep a box of latex gloves in the garage now. Keeps me cleaner and less cuts. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I never wear gloves ever for anything. Not even snowmobiling or fucking!!

But the look on her face is priceless when you walk in to the bedroom and are pulling on the rubber dish glove and give the cuff a good snap 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

But the look on her face is priceless when you walk in to the bedroom and are pulling on the rubber dish glove and give the cuff a good snap 

If it’s a Marla Singer type, it’s necessary.

3C0AC952-9993-400B-9AEA-CB66ABCBC9D8.jpeg

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So you shower once a month?

yup, wife strips me nekkid and goes to town with the pressure washer.

the first time at the car wash was pretty embarrassing I must confess 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Smart?

Did you just join today?

This is the Retard romper room

long time listener, first time caller

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a lot of actual mechanics that work in grease and oil on a daily basis do wear gloves these days.  seems decades of having your hands in petroleum products and constantly washing them isn't good for your skin. 

There was 2 Iron ore mines here post war until the late 70's. The oldtimers I know from those days said they used PCB's to wash their hands in the Euclid shop.Worked great!!!LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, XCR1250 said:

Have never worn them working on anything, wear gloves snowmobiling only if very cold outside.

Holy fuck Chuck Norris has been here all this time!!!

:lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

Sometimes but not often. I have a box of em for the nasty shit but just wrenching , by the time I think of it my hands are all greasy. 

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

If it’s a Marla Singer type, it’s necessary.

3C0AC952-9993-400B-9AEA-CB66ABCBC9D8.jpeg

Fucking Faggot. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Have never worn them working on anything, wear gloves snowmobiling only if very cold outside.

Yep , wear brown jersey gloves riding unless its real cold. Fucking hate gloves.

• Like 1

I have some mice in my barn and garage. I wear rubber gloves whenever touching the traps or anything to do with those fukkers. I also use them for painting, greasy work, and chemicals or oils, etc.

I order them by the HUNDREDS.

I also wear work gloves for almost everything else. I still find small pieces of wood etc. stuck in my hands at night sometimes, and have to dig them out with a needle.  

I also wear a mask almost every fukkin thing I do outside nowadays. I work with wood, trees, vines, thorns, gas, oils, grease,

primers, bondo, paints, roof sealer, insect sprays, spray adhesives, you name it. Almost every day. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have some mice in my barn and garage. I wear rubber gloves whenever touching the traps or anything to do with those fukkers. I also use them for painting, greasy work, and chemicals or oils, etc.

I also wear work gloves for almost everything else. I still find small pieces of wood etc. stuck in my hands at night sometimes, and have to dig them out with a needle.  

I also wear a mask almost every fukkin thing I do outside nowadays. I work with wood, trees, vines, thorns, gas, oils, grease,

primers, bondo, paints, roof sealer, insect sprays, spray adhesives, you name it. Almost every day. 

:lol: We’ve seen your feeble attempts at doing anything. Straightening a mower blade is barely within your skill set. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Clearly hasn’t seen the movie. Very manly, btw. It’s called Fight Club, but we can’t talk about it.

Ive seen the movie Bambi. 

• Gold Member

Do you still stuff cotton in your nostrils too to stop the cOfid. :lol:

What do you do after you wake up?   :z: JK

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Anler said:

I always wear them now because for whatever reason everything makes me bleed. I don't even know I'm bleeding until I look down and I have blood all over me. I hate it. 

I've actually become the same way... and bruises that last for a couple days as well...

20 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Probably from the vax, it's responsible for everything.  :lol:

Nope, I'm a pure blood.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: We’ve seen your feeble attempts at doing anything. Straightening a mower blade is barely within your skill set. 

No you haven't seen anything I've done, you liar. What's your TNW liar? You talk big, put your money where your mouth is, LYING TROLL.  

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Do you still stuff cotton in your nostrils too to stop the cOfid. :lol:

None of your business Evil Dink, but no I don't. If it's a high-risk place I double-mask. Is that alright with you Needle-Dink The Bug Fukker??

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

None of your business Evil Dink, but no I don't. If it's a high-risk place I double-mask. Is that alright with you Needle-Dink The Bug Fukker??

:lol: you poor terrified little pussy