Check your account email address ×

Who are the faggots here….

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

None of your business Evil Dink, but no I don't. If it's a high-risk place I double-mask. Is that alright with you Needle-Dink The Bug Fukker??

Do masks supposedly protect the wearer or folks around the person wearing masks? I haven't seen anyone wearing a mask for months.

22 hours ago, Anler said:

I always wear them now because for whatever reason everything makes me bleed. I don't even know I'm bleeding until I look down and I have blood all over me. I hate it. 

Take a pregnancy test, you never know.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

What do you do after you wake up?   :z: JK

I have 2 cups of coffee, put on my shitty work clothes, and go out and start some project. Today I have to go to the hardware store to get a can of spray adhesive to finish my vinyl patches  I started yesterday, but ran out of adhesive. 

If I have enough cement, I'll try patching the chimney.

Then I have to go down to the cellar to vacuum some carbon particles that fell out of a water filter. Then I might do some mowing.

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Do masks supposedly protect the wearer or folks around the person wearing masks? I haven't seen anyone wearing a mask for months.

He wears them to hide all the sores on his lips and mouth...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I see brain dead liberal with them on a lot in the city still mostly walking alone outside or driving alone. They don't dare Walk in to a enclosed space yet . Fucking idiots 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I see brain dead liberal with them on a lot in the city still mostly walking alone outside or driving alone. They don't dare Walk in to a enclosed space yet . Fucking idiots 

Lots of Boomers still wear them here in Connecticut....about the only morons I see with em on. Every once in awhile I will see some dumb middle age bitch with a mask and her little kids with masks ...fucking Libtards. 

• Gold Member

I wasn't feeling rude enough to get a pic of her but this idiot boomer Cunt pulls in fast as fuck into the Grocery store parking lot yesterday, parks like a retard with nobody on either side of her, gets out with her mask on, then gives me a dirty look because I laughed out loud...:lol:

Biden sticker and all. 

170E64AE-1E74-42C4-B6C6-E797247C8251.jpeg

• Haha 3