Check your account email address ×

Teach your children well…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was right about one thing he relied on the poorly educated. The above responses are pure proof of that.

But Biden voters  :lol: 

wtf-stupid.gif.95300f7f637f0c0732dd48c914debdd7.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was right about one thing he relied on the poorly educated. The above responses are pure proof of that.

Says the dumfuck that uses duh underground as a credible source.not to mention gut hooking  yourself on a regular basis.

image.jpeg.a50be331b4b972bda689e9ccbfd1fa33.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did you skip out on guthook 101 when pursuing your doctors or just not understand the material and fail miserably?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How come the "educated" Democrats could not see through Hillary Clinton's lies for years? Seems like a large gap between education and common sense amongst Democrats.

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How come the "educated" Democrats could not see through Hillary Clinton's lies for years? Seems like a large gap between education and common sense amongst Democrats.

You ever work with engineers? Education means nothing!

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes ,lots. It's amazing when you meet a really good engineer,,,makes you wonder where the rest got their rings from.

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I have 2 types of engineers that work for me.

The ones that are engaging of others (customers, production, prototype lab, machine shop, vendors, etc.), and the ones that bury their head in their computer and calculator.

The later gets freaked out by the former on a regular basis. 

"By my model and calculations, that bracket can be 6061 and .2144" thick." 

"How about we just make it out of .250" and call it a day?  We are making 10 parts."

"But then I'm going to have to adjust my model and re-run my calculations!!!"

"And?"

A couple of the engineers, I'm shocked that they show up with both their shoes on most days, and bonus if they match. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I have 2 types of engineers that work for me.

The ones that are engaging of others (customers, production, prototype lab, machine shop, vendors, etc.), and the ones that bury their head in their computer and calculator.

The later gets freaked out by the former on a regular basis. 

"By my model and calculations, that bracket can be 6061 and .2144" thick." 

"How about we just make it out of .250" and call it a day?  We are making 10 parts."

"But then I'm going to have to adjust my model and re-run my calculations!!!"

"And?"

A couple of the engineers, I'm shocked that they show up with both their shoes on most days, and bonus if they match. 

I've only worked with the later for the most part.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

My job consist of telling engineers what is possible rather than what they want.

Oh dang that must be fun.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Poorly educated get duped. Trump fails at whatever he does. 

Want to see some of the 3,498 "Russia collusion" threads you started and were duped on?? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I'd sure like to have the money the failure has made 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

How stupid do you have to be to think Joe Biden was going to be anything but a failure as president?  Sure I can let some of the Young Democrats off the hook because they didn't see much of Biden but anyone over the age of 40 should have known better let alone over the age of 60.  He was always on the wrong side of issues from day one and that does not even take his propensity for plagiarism.  Back when the Dem party stood for something they ended Biden's presidential run early on but today the corporate Dems stand for nothing but lining their pockets and to that end Joe is defiantly their man. Just a matter if he can serve out his term or not I think an impeachment is coming.  

• Like 3

The people that voted for Biden sure got duped. Hard to find anyone that would admit to it at this point.  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The people that voted for Biden sure got duped. Hard to find anyone that would admit to it at this point.  :lol: 

MC still has great hopes 😂

• Haha 2

President Joe Biden’s approval rating dropped into the 20s for the first time in his presidency, a Saturday Civiqs poll revealed.

Just 29 percent of voters approve of Biden, while 58 percent disapprove. Only 19 percent of independents approve of Biden. Sixty-seven percent disapprove. Among Hispanics, just 36 percent approve. Forty-eight percent disapprove.

• Sad 1