Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I can buy entire cows direct from a farmer near my house but the processor is kind of a bitch. She never does what I ask and I think she just throws whatever together that she thinks I should get. Got tired of her bullshit so I just buy from the butcher guy in town. 

I have several local farmers literally right down the street from my house that do the same thing. But both of their yards, and their farms are complete fucking shit holes, so I don’t think I trust buying any meat from them. I don’t care how many USDA stickers they have on their freezer packs. So I go to a commercial butcher who is much more consistent. Plus my buddies sister is married to one of the owners.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

HSR what did you do for a living?? Honest question not going to beat you up, just give an honest answer??  

I already told you I am retired.

Bold :lol: yeeeeaahhh,I ain't worried bout dat

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I knew they were basically the same but didn’t realize the determining factor was the size of the tenderloin portion.👍🏼

Porters a slightly better cut. Its next to the ribeye

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Badger** said:

HSR what did you do for a living?? Honest question not going to beat you up, just give an honest answer??  

Everyone is or was a janitor on this site. Except you.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Well I'm sure your a Pro at it. 

And you're the NorthStarRick of meats we get it:thumbsup: Do you sell polar bear roast and wolf steaks??? 

Not going to wade into the shit show...but any one of you guys (because we are all fucking old) are experts/veterans of our professions....I am sure Badger knows more about meat than Deephaven and Deephaven knows more about what ever he does....just like I know more about the kitchen and bath business. 

• Like 1

Tonight; 100% pure Alberta beef AAA fully cooked with a blow torch and finished in the GE Microwave to 175 deg internal temp. Old potatoes that the  deer would not eat fully cooked with fresh homemade tzatziki sauce from 6 month aged sour cream, make sure to take the mold off first then season and mix well. :D Dumpster dive salad with a hint dirt to give it more of an earthy flavor. Not sure about the mushrooms but they were on a pile of cow shit and dam I'm feeling good right now but I got the shitz now.  :S

Follow me for new and exciting recipes. :D

May be an image of food and indoor

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

And you're the NorthStarRick of meats we get it:thumbsup: Do you sell polar bear roast and wolf steaks??? 

You’re not stupid! You just have bad luck when you’re thinking, go feed your goats ya old goat fucker. 9_9 Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege HSR. O.o

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Sounds sort of bland?

I did one like that just before Christmas. It was good but not a prime rib obviously. I’d prefer to cut them into steaks 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, Badger** said:

One of my customer is Mark Cubin form the shark tank also along with Echo Valley meats to sell steak to Las Vegas they say I'm the expert. :D

His name is Mark Cuban and he has been a vegetarian since 2019:owned: so not sure why he would be buying your meat or why a vegetarians opinion on meat would matter :dunno: So @f7ben the answer to your question is a NO,,,he is not less retarded. In fact his whole meat expert story is slowly falling apart. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, HSR said:

His name is Mark Cuban and he has been a vegetarian since 2019:owned: so not sure why he would be buying your meat or why a vegetarians opinion on meat would matter :dunno: So @f7ben the answer to your question is a NO,,,he is not less retarded. In fact his whole meat expert story is slowly falling apart. 

Maybe he gives the meat to his dog.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:56 AM, Badger** said:

To each their own I say I'm not a big fan of choice tenderloin some love it, I'm more ribeye guy. Just think if all of us only like one cut off the cow then we could just throw the rest of it away. 9_9

The Spanish influence in the country consume beef tongues oxtails tripe chicken feet at an alarming rate.    

If you are eating cow meat ? That is totally disgusting!!! Where I come from we eat grade "AAA" BEEF !!! not a COW !!!  OH MASTER MEAT MAN !!!

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe he gives the meat to his dog.

Truth is Mark Cuban invested $150,000 for a 25% stake in echo valleys mail order meat business. If Badger was honest he would have just said this but he REALLY wants to impress everyone here. Instead he keeps drop kicking himself :roflcrying:Robbie dropkick VVVVVVVV :roflcrying:

CCBF314A-A47E-4EC8-8AEF-88FF5CBB6135.jpeg

So @Badger**,,

What is a typical order from Mark Cuban?

Does he phone you himself???

What are his favorite steaks???

How much does he spend each time??

Do you have an email or something as proof??

Did you just get owned for lying??

89F4D603-7770-46B7-B2AC-90B60468E49E.jpeg

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: poor retarded Badger drop kicked himself 

Looks like me and woodticks are back on top for not grilling pot roasts. :owned:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I didn’t bother  back reading this dribble. Is bhen still making pot roast on the grill?

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like me and woodticks are back on top for not grilling pot roasts. :owned:

I wasn’t gonna leave you guys hanging out to dry. Woodtick VVVVVV

FDD0FA2A-C359-4E1A-A0B2-20CB3F43F6F7.jpeg

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wasn’t gonna leave you guys hanging out to dry. Woodtick VVVVVV

FDD0FA2A-C359-4E1A-A0B2-20CB3F43F6F7.jpeg

You know Ben has lost when he needs to hitch his wagon to badgers. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know Ben has lost when he needs to hitch his wagon to badgers. 

Ooooffff that was low bro, I thought you guys were tight. It was just a minor slip up.He won’t be teaming up with Badger again :lol: