Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know Ben has lost when he needs to hitch his wagon to badgers. 

We should do a go fund me for Bhent. Get him a real nice crock pot. He can come home from work and his pot roast would be done. Cooking pot roast little house on the prairie style is not right.  

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We should do a go fund me for Bhent. Get him a real nice crock pot. He can come home from work and his pot roast would be done. Cooking pot roast little house on the prairie style is not right.  

I can start a PayPal fundraiser we just need a goal $ 

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

$12.50 should do it. Fuckface and I can pick up a nice used one at the flea market.

I’m going to kill you some day...,I’m going to jam your mouth so full of carnitas you’ll choke 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m going to kill you some day...,I’m going to jam your mouth so full of carnitas you’ll choke 

I gots me a new job. I should be up at camp more this winter. :bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

I gots me a new job. I should be up at camp more this winter. :bc:

I’m gonna sell mine. I’m headed there in July to get it ready. If you know anyone steer them my way 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m gonna sell mine. I’m headed there in July to get it ready. If you know anyone steer them my way 

Will do. The market has been hot up there the last year. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Will do. The market has been hot up there the last year. 

I’m not looking to get rich....I just have so many irons in the fire here I can’t make use of it 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why you sellin' the hunting camp??  

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m not looking to get rich....I just have so many irons in the fire here I can’t make use of it 

That sucks, no way to hang on to it? Or is the SS F7 gonna be the new camp?

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Why you sellin' the hunting camp??  

It’s not my hunting camp. I have a real legit hunting camp. This place was supposed to be my sledding hq and it just haven’t planned out. I have too much going on to use it more than 2-3 times a year

Just now, f7ben said:

I here ya. I thought about selling mine but I’m to close to retirement. 

Just now, HSR said:

That sucks, no way to hang on to it? Or is the SS F7 gonna be the new camp?

I’ve owned it for 5 years...it doesn’t cost me anything but time and that is a short commodity currently 

Just now, Woodtick said:

I here ya. I thought about selling mine but I’m to close to retirement. 

Retirement is awesome ? Lotsa time to do everything AND :owned: Badger on the daily :lol:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Retirement is awesome ? Lotsa time to do everything AND :owned: Badger on the daily :lol:

I’ve got seven years to go. Thinking about two base model places and bounce between the two. My camp is in the perfect location for what we do. It would be hard to replace for location reasons. It has good bones and wouldn’t take much to make it comfortable to stay in for a month here and there.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve got seven years to go. Thinking about two base model places and bounce between the two. My camp is in the perfect location for what we do. It would be hard to replace for location reasons. It has good bones and wouldn’t take much to make it comfortable to stay in for a month here and there.

One day I'll show up ,,,and I want a real fucking steak,,,,nothing from @Badger** 's dog food distribution business and please no pot roast on the grill :lol:

7 years?? 6 will fly by,,,the last 1 takes as long as the previous 6 :news:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Nothing better than coming home to a nice pot roast with some potatoes and carrots. Smells delightful too. Ben will never grill one again. 

14 hours ago, HSR said:

So @Badger**,,

What is a typical order from Mark Cuban?

Does he phone you himself???

What are his favorite steaks???

How much does he spend each time??

Do you have an email or something as proof??

Did you just get owned for lying??

89F4D603-7770-46B7-B2AC-90B60468E49E.jpeg

@Badger** can you please answer these questions?? Maybe a screenshot of a PO with Mark "Cuban"'s name on it?? Or is it all a load of BS :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nope, so pound sand and and throw a tantrum. :mc::owned::hay:

Thanks,,that's all we needed :thumbsup:   Mark Cubin buys my meat,,says it's the best,,I'm the expert :lol: what a tard.

B0CEF0CB-B16B-46A7-80AE-15E32026B9DA.jpeg

Just now, Badger** said:

:hay:

253664400.jpg

I thought you were done with HCS :owned:  a PM from 7 years ago :lol: on a site I was required as Admin to be nice to people :dunno: Man I'm living rent FREE in that head of your eh?:lol:If you only knew the backstory to that PM :roflcrying: Why don't you wear a sign that say's "KICK ME" :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I thought you were done with HCS :owned:  a PM from 7 years ago :lol: on a site I was required as Admin to be nice to people :dunno: Man I'm living rent FREE in that head of your eh?:lol:If you only knew the backstory to that PM :roflcrying: Why don't you wear a sign that say's "KICK ME" :thumbsup:

For the last six or seven years I was not on HCS much, it was xcr700 that asked me to come back on from time to time, I still have his Tel# in my phone, and I know you road with him once so you don't have to bring that up.9_9 In bold; So you were the HCS bitch or head cock sucker.  :buttkisser: