Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Home Shopping Channel??? WTH you babbling aboot now???

40 years in the biz and you stopped 2 hard working Americans to show them a pic on FS to pretend you’re the “expert” . Desperation isn’t a good look .

OP answer is no :bc:

Look at me I'm HSR, fuck you no one cares.

FUCK U Because no one cares - Lol Fuck You | Meme Generator

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You offered...I thought to make a point.  If you have a good price on them however I'd totally buy.  Glad to drop WAY more than $200.  I butcher my own cows & hogs so normal cuts I don't need.

Who said a had a good price, where did I say I had a good price? :DSkip the $200 you can buy 2000# right?? 9_9

You want to play with the men show me the money. :pc:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Who said a had a good price, where did I say I had a good price? :DSkip the $200 you can buy 2000# right?? 9_9

You want to play with the men show me the money. :pc:

If the price is right I could buy 2000#.  Have plenty of friends in restaurants that would love a hook up.  If it is a worse deal then not at all interested.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If the price is right I could buy 2000#.  Have plenty of friends in restaurants that would love a hook up.  If it is a worse deal then not at all interested.

Get me a list I have trucks coming up to MN, two times a week, one stop for 2000k. 

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I just checked your credit rating and its COD only are you cool with that? :thumb:

:lol:

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Look at me I'm HSR, fuck you no one cares.

FUCK U Because no one cares - Lol Fuck You | Meme Generator

It's like a guy saying what's wrong with my pistons and you say I've got 40 years in the biz,,,,,,,pics are shown and you say I had 2 mechanics look at them :lol: Excellent work:thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

It's like a guy saying what's wrong with my pistons and you say I've got 40 years in the biz,,,,,,,pics are shown and you say I had 2 mechanics look at them :lol: Excellent work:thumbsup:

Don't worry, HSR look at me I'm Whitty and clever I want to be liked like the old days on HCS. Fuck you. :koo-koo:

48899268_2248774325135136_6892755969810366464_n.jpg

I'll give the boys a choice.  What man wrights a post like this, totally sounds food snob-ish and who the hell eats with chop sticks especially at home. Looks like something you could find at Costco DH. Where's the rice??  

May be an image of food and text that says '11:24 57% eedomsledder.com Deephaven +1,785 Posted hour ago .- Took some char sui pork out of the freezer and made an egg, pork fried rice along with thai style sweet sour chicken (minus the cucumbers and tomatoes since have none atm). Quote'

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And now Badgers meat. :D Nothing to fancy, take it from the Pro what 40 years looks like.  :salute:

May be an image of food

Last nights meal….There is only one way to have pork fried rice with some beef and that’s a nice greasy Chinese meal in this case left overs from over the weekend.

yes I reheated it in the microwave 😮 

and no chop sticks we ain’t in China ffs 😂 

and I soaked it in duck sauce too 😂 

A35E79FF-D006-495C-A302-FADE6CB1259D.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'll give the boys a choice.  What man wrights a post like this, totally sounds food snob-ish and who the hell eats with chop sticks especially at home. Looks like something you could find at Costco DH. Where's the rice??  

May be an image of food and text that says '11:24 57% eedomsledder.com Deephaven +1,785 Posted hour ago .- Took some char sui pork out of the freezer and made an egg, pork fried rice along with thai style sweet sour chicken (minus the cucumbers and tomatoes since have none atm). Quote'

Ah, some simpleton is bitter from another thread.  We use chopsticks for a ton of shit.  Try them with a salad once, you will not want to use a fork again.

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And now Badgers meat. :D Nothing to fancy, take it from the Pro what 40 years looks like.  :salute:

May be an image of food

You've shared that before.  Not sure why you always reuse stuff.  Try harder.

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Best commodity beef in the industry in volume, and guess where it comes from. I'll get you started in the Midwest. 

May be an image of food

If the meat man thinks that has good marbling....it is a meat man I wouldn't do business with.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, some simpleton is bitter from another thread.  We use chopsticks for a ton of shit.  Try them with a salad once, you will not want to use a fork again.

My Wife is Asian, grew up using chop sticks for everything and now only uses forks ....Fuck those stupid things :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You should stop aspiring to be like znotty the forum idiot and instead just try to be badger.  The thread title states less but you are proving it is more atm

Again you have no clue what your talking about, you have never had Piedmontese beef from the mountains of Italy. Till then we'll talk about marbling. :thumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Again you have no clue what your talking about, you have never had Piedmontese beef from the mountains of Italy. Till then we'll talk about marbling. :thumbsup: 

Your assumptions are as dumb as you are.  I've had it rather close to the source.  Barolo which is right in the piedmont region and also in Umbria which is a food mecca of Italy.  Same can be said about Kobe which I have had many times in Kobe.  The Piedmont is fine, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Japanese beef.  There is a huge difference in how the animals are treated though which makes the biggest difference.  The pictures you normally share are feed lot animals which are a monstrous cry from ones that are treated in a way that promotes flavor.

• Haha 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Your assumptions are as dumb as you are.  I've had it rather close to the source.  Barolo which is right in the piedmont region and also in Umbria which is a food mecca of Italy.  Same can be said about Kobe which I have had many times in Kobe.  The Piedmont is fine, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Japanese beef.  There is a huge difference in how the animals are treated though which makes the biggest difference.  The pictures you normally share are feed lot animals which are a monstrous cry from ones that are treated in a way that promotes flavor.

I have an sell Kobe beef, but with you as always everyone has to like what you like. What part I have been trying to drive in your stone head is not everyone likes the same things. But nope it has to be your way like it or not. I am not a fan of Kobe beef its not to my liking. 212 for choice and Prime do a great job for me, IBP is just okey Creek Stone does an excellent job Swift has moved up the ladder. Your a snob IMO.    

40 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have an sell Kobe beef, but with you as always everyone has to like what you like. What part I have been trying to drive in your stone head is not everyone likes the same things. But nope it has to be your way like it or not. I am not a fan of Kobe beef its not to my liking. 212 for choice and Prime do a great job for me, IBP is just okey Creek Stone does an excellent job Swift has moved up the ladder. Your a snob IMO.    

I never stated that everyone has to like what I like, but I clarify your nonsense.  Go back and look how this started.  You claimed expertise, but didn't back it up.  

Curious on the Kobe and why you are importing beef from Japan direct.  Any reason you chose to do that versus buying it from American sources?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I never stated that everyone has to like what I like, but I clarify your nonsense.  Go back and look how this started.  You claimed expertise, but didn't back it up.  

Curious on the Kobe and why you are importing beef from Japan direct.  Any reason you chose to do that versus buying it from American sources?

You are likely getting Wagyu if you do that.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

My Wife is Asian, grew up using chop sticks for everything and now only uses forks ....Fuck those stupid things :lol:

Jesus God I hate chopsticks.  :lol: watching Asians eat with those things is ridiculous, just shoveling food into their mouth with very little control.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What part did you not understand we sell just about everything in meats. Your main source for the US Kobe is down in Chicago and he sells only to distrusters. I am the the expert your a back yard BBQ guy. What you do for a living?? I am sure you are an expert in your field and I am not going to step in and say your not. If I remember right you Farm?? And I bet your dam good at maybe the best at it?     

Edited by Badger**

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I am the the expert

1 more time for those that may have missed it :lol: Is your shoulder double jointed to pat yourself that hard on the back???