Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

Survey says yes!!!!

The Badger knows a CHUCK EYE STEAK can be a really incredible piece of meat!!! I’d say rivaling any cut with the exception of maybe a Rib Cap steak. 

Analer and Woodtick only know how to do buttstuff with guys!!!

Badger Wins!!!!

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Survey says yes!!!!

The Badger knows a CHUCK EYE STEAK can be a really incredible piece of meat!!! I’d say rivaling any cut with the exception of maybe a Rib Cap steak. 

Badger Wins!!!!

They are right next to each other. The spinalis on a ribeye is the Rib Cap steak as outlined it the picture. 40 years and counting.  

Chuck-Eye-1024x768.jpg

Ribeye Steak_Lip-on.jpg

What-is-Spinalis-Ribeye-Cap-Cut.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

They are right next to each other. The spinalis on a ribeye is the Rib Cap steak as outlined it the picture. 40 years and counting.  

Chuck-Eye-1024x768.jpg

Ribeye Steak_Lip-on.jpg

What-is-Spinalis-Ribeye-Cap-Cut.jpg

We have a few buffoons here in this forum that have been claiming for years that a chuckeye belongs in a crock pot :lol: total meat rookies 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have a few buffoons here in this forum that have been claiming for years that a chuckeye belongs in a crock pot :lol: total meat rookies 

All the butchers cheat with a Chuck steak and they call it an end cut ribeye, your not going to get many off the chuck but what you do get is an amazing piece of meat. 85% of the rest of the chuck is for pot roast. East cost, I wounder if you guys can get bone in top sirloin that would the cut next to the Porterhouse its another very good steak long forgotten about wasty steak but good, kinda looks like a bone in round but its not. 

Primal+Cut+=+Beef+Sirloin+Retail+Cut+=+Flat+Bone+Sirloin+Steak.jpg

Edited by Badger**

Badger " OWNS " the shit outta' Benny Durantski in meat, like I " OWN " the shit outta' him in " FINAL DRIVE RATIOS. 

Poor Benny, " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!   :owned::owned:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badger " OWNS " the shit outta' Benny Durantski in meat, like I " OWN " the shit outta' him in " FINAL DRIVE RATIOS. 

Poor Benny, " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!   :owned::owned:

You are actually retarded....how you get through a day is a miracle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Survey says yes!!!!

Badger Wins!!!!

One of my favorite cuts.  $7.99 a pound at Cub yesterday. Was on my way in to work so I didn't buy any unfortunately.

Do a dry brine overnight, pepper, and throw it on my griddle as hot as it goes.  Finish with some butter melted on top.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

One of my favorite cuts.  $7.99 a pound at Cub yesterday. Was on my way in to work so I didn't buy any unfortunately.

Do a dry brine overnight, pepper, and throw it on my griddle as hot as it goes.  Finish with some butter melted on top.

7.99 at my local butcher as well and man do they get some great cuts. We buy them anytime there is any in the case. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

7.99 at my local butcher as well and man do they get some great cuts. We buy them anytime there is any in the case. 

Yeah, they aren't always there at Cub either.  If they are in the case, better buy em before they are gone.

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yeah, they aren't always there at Cub either.  If they are in the case, better buy em before they are gone.

Yup...I think most people don’t know what they are but the ones that do clean them out quick 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or.... Maybe Ben found someone as retarded as him who likes to grill a pot roast? Looks like it.

Nope.....you got :owned: 

4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Oh dang....look here!!! Another guy that owns ANALER TO THE MAX

To each their own I say I'm not a big fan of choice tenderloin some love it, I'm more ribeye guy. Just think if all of us only like one cut off the cow then we could just throw the rest of it away. 9_9

The Spanish influence in the country consume beef tongues oxtails tripe chicken feet at an alarming rate.    

I sell everything from pork uterus to the Oriental's,,,, and I sell the top supper clubs in this state. I'm sure if your from Wisconsin you have heard of Ishnala in Wisconsin Dells the top supper club in the state they buy all their beef from me.   

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

To each their own I say I'm not a big fan of choice tenderloin some love it, I'm more ribeye guy. Just think if all of us only like one cut off the cow then we could just throw the rest of it away. 9_9

The Spanish influence in the country consume beef tongues oxtails tripe chicken feet at an alarming rate.    

Yup...I’m a ribeye guy. Filet is fine and I won’t turn my nose up at strip either 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...I’m a ribeye guy. Filet is fine and I won’t turn my nose up at strip either 

I'll add flat iron and tri-tip to the mix...but I'm a meatetarian.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Im not a meat expert even though my first job at 16 was working as a packer and cleanup guy in a meat market.  But I like the “rib loin”?  Not sure exactly what its called, rib something. :lol: , but its a 270 dollar slab of meat that they cut up into 12 inch and a half ribeyes.  Friggin delicious.  I also used to grind up sausage, and put it into those lamb skin tubes.  I couldnt eat a hot dog or sausage for almost 20:years after seeing what went into making it.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im not a meat expert even though my first job at 16 was working as a packer and cleanup guy in a meat market.  But I like the “rib loin”?  Not sure exactly what its called, rib something. :lol: , but its a 270 dollar slab of meat that they cut up into 12 inch and a half ribeyes.  Friggin delicious.  I also used to grind up sausage, and put it into those lamb skin tubes.  I couldnt eat a hot dog or sausage for almost 20:years after seeing what went into making it.  :lol: 

Same as a ribeye, prime rib is the same as a ribeye or rib loin just not cut into steaks and its roasted. 

275877070_5335889949756876_3972962519417502294_n.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love pot roast steaks!! They really have a great flavor

IMG_20220506_174428334.jpg

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Choice anything I am not a fan of, the stupidity of Americans to want lean beef is idiotic.  It makes it so only the short loin cuts are great.  When you treat an animal right there are many other cuts that are killer.  We eat a lot of Zabuton which comes from the roast...but when you raise an animal right it makes a killer steak.

IhxdyTw.png

Choice can blow me.  Not worth eating beef without marbling.

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Same as a ribeye, prime rib is the same as a ribeye or rib loin just not cut into steaks and its roasted. 

275877070_5335889949756876_3972962519417502294_n.jpg

Speaking of poor marbling that is NOT a prime rib.  Choice or Select depending on the eyes of the sorter.  Either way, the zabuton above eats WAY better.

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Choice anything I am not a fan of, the stupidity of Americans to want lean beef is idiotic.  It makes it so only the short loin cuts are great.  When you treat an animal right there are many other cuts that are killer.  We eat a lot of Zabuton which comes from the roast...but when you raise an animal right it makes a killer steak.

Choice can blow me.  Not worth eating beef without marbling.

Speaking of poor marbling that is NOT a prime rib.  Choice or Select depending on the eyes of the sorter.  Either way, the zabuton above eats WAY better.

To each their own like I said, prime rib is just a name, USDA prime rib is a grade the one in the picture is USDA choice prime rib. I am not a fan of super heavy over marbled meat. Before any one jumps, like I said "To each their own"