Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dairy cows are butchered for beef. Our grocery stores get whole tenderloins in that are butchered from milk cows. Usually $6-7lb and they are still pretty good. We get them and cut them into filets or use them for stir fry etc. 

Ben if I win the lotto your first on the list, pm me were to send a check.:bc: Excellent job, most grocery stores sell cow tenders some call it utility tenders.  

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ben if I win the lotto your first on the list, pm me were to send a check.:bc: Excellent job, most grocery stores sell cow tenders some call it utility tenders.  

They aren’t top shelf but I wouldn’t turn my nose up at them either. Most men that actually shop for protein know this kind of stuff. Bunch of rookie meat snobs in here that would starve if you took away their Amex Black card. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont eat a lot of beef but I had the best fucking steak ive had in a long time this past weekend.  :hungry:

20220527_223920.jpg

I cooked some steak House tips on my little portable Weber mounted on the back of my boat last night. I bet they tasted just as good as any steak I’ve ever had, just based on where I was having it. Where is that place in the picture?  :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dairy cows are butchered for beef. Our grocery stores get whole tenderloins in that are butchered from milk cows. Usually $6-7lb and they are still pretty good. We get them and cut them into filets or use them for stir fry etc. 

Gross 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I cooked some steak House tips on my little portable Weber mounted on the back of my boat last night. I bet they tasted just as good as any steak I’ve ever had, just based on where I was having it. Where is that place in the picture?  :bc: 

Hell ya nice ! I love grilling on the Boat. Nothing better. 

That is at The Chandlers Steak House in MGM Springfield. 

Got the Kansas City Strip and it was cooked to perfection. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I added to my post. You don't eat beef jerky?? 

Sure do , made from beef not a old milking cow "GROSS" !! 

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ben if I win the lotto your first on the list, pm me were to send a check

First you tried to buy 550's friendship,,,now Benny's :lol:Are you the kid that would offer to buy all the beer just so other kids would hang with you??? Pathetic:lol:

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Looks like HSR can change the tag in the thread >>>> determined to be not possible<<< to looks like "Badger is the meat master". :D 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

First you tried to buy 550's friendship,,,now Benny's :lol:Are you the kid that would offer to buy all the beer just so other kids would hang with you??? Pathetic:lol:

:backpeddle::lol2:

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Looks like HSR can change the tag in the thread >>>> determined to be not possible<<< to looks like "Badger is the meat master". :D 

Dude you claim to have a 9 million dollar business yet hung your hat on a place that sells FROZEN steaks in the mail and a Celeb who hasn't eaten meat since 2019 :lol: That doesn't qualify as expert on FS sorry.

Now you haven't told us anything that Ben hasn't already done and Deephaven is murdering you in the thrasher forums so I'd quit patting yourself on the back.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude you claim to have a 9 million dollar business yet hung your hat on a place that sells FROZEN steaks in the mail and a Celeb who hasn't eaten meat since 2019 :lol: That doesn't qualify as expert on FS sorry.

Now you haven't told us anything that Ben hasn't already done and Deephaven is murdering you in the thrasher forums so I'd quit patting yourself on the back.

:backpeddle::D:lol2:  :lies: 

Just now, HSR said:

Where am I backpedaling?? You keep using :backpeddle: but I don't think you understand its meaning.

It's a double call day, breath HSR everything will be alright, my largest customer is not EVM not even close. 

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It's a double call day, breath HSR everything will be alright, my largest customer is not EVM not even close. 

Can you translate that please?

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Because of the holiday I have 2x the calls to make today.   

Well apparently getting :owned: on FS is more important to you. Pretty sad way to work Robbie. Not setting a good example to all the other janitors that have to pick up your slack.

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just like 90%of all other businesses....?

Jesus Christ.... :handjob:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

2x the people that have to suffer?

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you translate that please?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well apparently getting :owned: on FS is more important to you. Pretty sad way to work Robbie. Not setting a good example to all the other janitors that have to pick up your slack.

More rules from you, make up your fucking mind. Do we we sling shit or not? 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just like 90%of all other businesses....?

Jesus Christ.... :handjob:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

2x the people that have to suffer?

HSR was the one who asked to translate, WTF:salute:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

HSR was the one who asked to translate, WTF:salute:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Rules????WTF??? I just don't want to be the guy that stops vegetarians all across the USA from getting their FROZEN steaks in the mail (:lol:) from the exthpert:roflcrying:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So is your sled. :thumbsup:

:lame::lame::lame:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rules????WTF??? I just don't want to be the guy that stops vegetarians all across the USA from getting their FROZEN steaks in the mail (:lol:) from the exthpert:roflcrying:

:lame::lame::lame:

I have one customer that buys 16,000 fresh cut choice ribeye's steaks. No one in Canada can handle that order.