Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Survey says yes!!!!

The Badger knows a CHUCK EYE STEAK can be a really incredible piece of meat!!! I’d say rivaling any cut with the exception of maybe a Rib Cap steak. 

Analer and Woodtick only know how to do buttstuff with guys!!!

Badger Wins!!!!

Ok. Gonna try one.

20220510_160646.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

it is amazing that any of you get a moments work done during the day.

Same!  I’m amazed at all the experts lecturing all the other experts.  I’ll defer to whomever is in the business of the product or service i’m interested in. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I love pot roast steaks!! They really have a great flavor

IMG_20220506_174428334.jpg

Don't get mad at me but those are tenders, two meat cutters were just looking at this pic. Maybe a chuck tender at the most not the same as a chuck steak. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same!  I’m amazed at all the experts lecturing all the other experts.  I’ll defer to whomever is in the business of the product or service i’m interested in. :lol: 

I am an expert in cooking steaks! And I dont grill pot roast. ffs

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Don't get mad at me but those are tenders, two meat cutters were just looking at this pic. Maybe a chuck tender at the most not the same as a chuck steak. 

I just go by what the label says, they a reasonably priced and taste delicious..All good brother, I'm not one of those people who have to be right all the time and appreciate your professional opinion..:bc:

I zoomed in on the pic and it says chuck tender medallions, figured it's the same

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You ever souse vide a steak?? Best I ever had was a souse vide chuck roast..was in the vide for 36 hours and then tossed in a BBQ at last year's nascar race...It's was crazy good

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Try it, Brown it on the grill then pop it in the oven to finish, you may be pleasantly surprised. The fun part of cooking is trying new things.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You ever souse vide a steak?? Best I ever had was a souse vide chuck roast..was in the vide for 36 hours and then tossed in a BBQ at last year's nascar race...It's was crazy good

I am told it is an excellent cooking prosses that I have never tried, It always scared me thinking boiled meat but they say its awesome. :thumb:

Whatever works for you guys I'm all for it, some times you may fail but that's ok. No one is wrong, if your happy that's all that counts. :bc: 

Badger's smoked Beef Brisket.  

No photo description available.

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Grilling pot roast is pointless.

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Beef takes to a reverse sear over natual lump even better than the sous vide.  Sous vide is killer for portions that truly either need high temp or a long cook.  Chicken & pork it completely transforms.  Now that the sticks are down to under $100 it is a no brainer to get one. 

The best use is cooking straight out of the freezer.  No ill effects and little effort.  I use my sous vide machine 10x more often than our microwave...although to be fair outside of melting butter I am not exactly sure what a microwave is good for.  My wife would say making popcorn.

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Beef takes to a reverse sear over natual lump even better than the sous vide.  Sous vide is killer for portions that truly either need high temp or a long cook.  Chicken & pork it completely transforms.  Now that the sticks are down to under $100 it is a no brainer to get one. 

The best use is cooking straight out of the freezer.  No ill effects and little effort.  I use my sous vide machine 10x more often than our microwave...although to be fair outside of melting butter I am not exactly sure what a microwave is good for.  My wife would say making popcorn.

:lol:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

There is only one expert on this page and guess who that is :D You are not the expert, yes you know what works for you but it may not work for everyone else. One of the top ten stakes houses in the US cooks steaks on a very hot iron skillet pan and you know what, its a great steak. If you don't want to try grilling a pot roast don't do it. I make a wonderful smoked prime rib and I only smoke it for 45 min the rest of the time I am just cooking it to temp now @Rigid1 might not like it and that's ok, I understand it's not for everyone. 

Hears a great example some eat pussy and some eat ass, Badger refuses to eat at the dump but have at it if you like. :puke: I just heated up a cup of coffee in the Microwave.

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

There is only one expert on this page and guess who that is :D You are not the expert, yes you know what works for you but it may not work for everyone else. One of the top ten stakes houses in the US cooks steaks on a very hot iron skillet pan and you know what, its a great steak. If you don't want to try grilling a pot roast don't do it. I make a wonderful smoked prime rib and I only smoke it for 45 min the rest of the time I am just cooking it to temp now @Rigid1 might not like it and that's ok, I understand it's not for everyone. 

Hears a great example some eat pussy and some eat ass, Badger refuses to eat at the dump but have at it if you like. :puke: I just heated up a cup of coffee in the Microwave.

First lesson in reality for a halfwit.  If you have to claim you are an expert then you obviously aren't smart enough to prove that you are.

You sell and play with meat.  Ask anyone if they'd rather have a 30 year butcher or a 30 year chef cook for them and no one will pick the butcher without further detail.  If you think differently then perhaps you are as dumb as snotty.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

First lesson in reality for a halfwit.  If you have to claim you are an expert then you obviously aren't smart enough to prove that you are.

You sell and play with meat.  Ask anyone if they'd rather have a 30 year butcher or a 30 year chef cook for them and no one will pick the butcher without further detail.  If you think differently then perhaps you are as dumb as snotty.

:roundhouse: drop kick :lol: 

Just now, Deephaven said:

9 million dollars in sales a year makes me the expert and I work with some of the top chiefs in the US and top smokers and #1 smoker in the US makes me an expert. You sir are the snotty one. :D 

Just now, Badger** said:

9 million dollars in sales a year makes me the expert and I work with some of the top chiefs in the US and top smokers and #1 smoker in the US makes me an expert. You sir are the snotty one. :D 

An expert on selling mass quantities of mediocre meat to those who aren't willing to pay more.  You know way more about that than me...but I can cook you under the table any day of the week.  

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So why did you have two stop to meat cutters to look at Rigid1’s steak to tell you what they were? Do they have 60 years in the business??? 40 years and you can’t identify a cut of meat??? What a pro :lol:

Chiefs?? Natives buy a lot of meat?

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

So why did you have two stop to meat cutters to look at Rigid1’s steak to tell you what they were? Do they have 60 years in the business??? 40 years and you can’t identify a cut of meat??? What a pro :lol:

Don't worry about it HSR, no one cares what you think, that has been proven time and time again your HSC days are over get over yourself.   

Edited by Badger**

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

An expert on selling mass quantities of mediocre meat to those who aren't willing to pay more.  You know way more about that than me...but I can cook you under the table any day of the week.  

Let me know what you want I'll price you, you want pigs feet I'll get you pigs feet you want USDA prime beef I'll get you prime

Just now, Deephaven said:

Oooo, gross.  Overmarbling, I don't like fat.  WTF are you a teenage girl?  Or do you just act like one.

Like I said some eat pussy some eat ass do what you like, I have customer that like heavy marbled meat some don't give the customer what they like. You seem to be the snotty one throwing a fit.  

ITS MY WAY LIKE IT OR NOT! <<< Deepheaven

You sound like a child 

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Don't worry about it HSR, no one cares what you think, that has been proven time and time again your HSC days are over get over yourself.   

Home Shopping Channel??? WTH you babbling aboot now???

40 years in the biz and you stopped 2 hard working Americans to show them a pic on FS to pretend you’re the “expert” . Desperation isn’t a good look .

OP answer is no :bc:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Let's start simple.  A5 Wagyu Zabuton & Picanha and some venison backstraps. Not wild eating bark bullshit but corn finished and cared for farmed variety.

Ok, but your driving to Madison or its $200 a stop your choice the meat price is separate , let me know but don't waste my time.