Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus God I hate chopsticks.  :lol: watching Asians eat with those things is ridiculous, just shoveling food into their mouth with very little control.

Apparently most Asians are smart but whoever invented those goddamn things should be cuffed upside the head. 

Hey Badger....if I actually wanted to order 2000lbs of meat from you is that an option? I used to order from a wholesaler that supplies my buddies restaurant but the last few times I wasn’t impressed with the pricing or the quality. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What part did you not understand we sell just about everything in meats. Your main source for the US Kobe is down in Chicago and he sells only to distrusters. I am the the expert your a back yard BBQ guy. What you do for a living?? I am sure you are an expert in your field and I am not going to step in and say your not. If I remember right you Farm?? And I bet your dam good at maybe the best at it?     

Again, keep proving your expertise.  US Kobe is not a thing.  Kobe is a city in Japan.  Kobe beef comes from said city.  Even Wagyu from the US has greatly different requirements than real Kobe.

Instead of claiming expertise, or claiming ownership like znotty, step up and actually show it.  Having to have a meat cutter tell you a cut of meat tells a story.  This story continues with nonsense like this.  

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus God I hate chopsticks.  :lol: watching Asians eat with those things is ridiculous, just shoveling food into their mouth with very little control.

The shoveling is not due to a lack of control, but due to a lack of social etiquette.  For things that are cut up you have significantly more control with chopsticks than a fork and knife or spoon.  There is a reason chefs use chopsticks for plating all the time and it is control.

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey Badger....if I actually wanted to order 2000lbs of meat from you is that an option? I used to order from a wholesaler that supplies my buddies restaurant but the last few times I wasn’t impressed with the pricing or the quality. 

You want that much we will send it,  truck is a Monday Tuesday rout to Indy

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Again, keep proving your expertise.  US Kobe is not a thing.  Kobe is a city in Japan.  Kobe beef comes from said city.  Even Wagyu from the US has greatly different requirements than real Kobe.

Instead of claiming expertise, or claiming ownership like znotty, step up and actually show it.  Having to have a meat cutter tell you a cut of meat tells a story.  This story continues with nonsense like this.  

I can get anything you want, Kobe US or Kobe Japan not China!!! Two meat cutter at the end of the day we were bull shiting ,sitting buy me and we looked at. Why are you like this?? 

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I can get anything you want, Kobe US or Kobe Japan not China!!!

I'd fucking hope so, that is what you should be good at.  Cooking and the understanding of how it gets used obviously not so much.

28 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Two meat cutter at the end of the day we were bull shiting ,sitting buy me and we looked at. Why are you like this?? 

All sorts of fail in this sentence.  Perhaps we should have another site mongoloid translate so we can all understand.

57 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The shoveling is not due to a lack of control, but due to a lack of social etiquette.  For things that are cut up you have significantly more control with chopsticks than a fork and knife or spoon.  There is a reason chefs use chopsticks for plating all the time and it is control.

Chefs use chopsticks all the time when plating? I know a couple of chefs and that’s the first I’ve heard of that.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Chefs use chopsticks all the time when plating? I know a couple of chefs and that’s the first I’ve heard of that.

A ton.  Ask them.  If they plate anything that requires lots of control it is super normal.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

1 more time for those that may have missed it :lol: Is your shoulder double jointed to pat yourself that hard on the back???

HSR what did you do for a living?? Honest question not going to beat you up, just give an honest answer??  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And that's ok Jimmy, we all have different things are are more knowable at. :bc: 

Well I knew they were basically the same but didn’t realize the determining factor was the size of the tenderloin portion.👍🏼

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I knew they were basically the same but didn’t realize the determining factor was the size of the tenderloin portion.👍🏼

A lot of supermarkets don't seem to know the difference.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

@Badger**Does your company supply Aldi with meat…seems I remember reading that at HCS.🤷🏻

No they buy direct from IBP, they have stupid great prices on steaks sometime, I think I posted about that to go buy some at the time. 

• Like 1

This is a prefect example of an order for a truck stop some of it is great stuff some of it would not be for me. 

1  901104 2    BX **    4/4 CHKN CUT WOG-CS ONLY C/4    SIZE  F    2.29
2  0020   40   PC **    10  US CHO    SWISS STK    SPECFY OZ  F    5.99
3  0130   32   PC **    10  US CHO RIB EYE STEAK   SPECFY OZ  F   12.99
4  086005 1    BX           US CHO UW STK          32/05 OZ  FZ   13.49
5  1356   1    BX           BEEF STEW MEAT 3/4 INCH      UWP FZ    4.49
6  98020931    BX           511513 PIKE PERCH SO 8-10 11#F-P FZ    7.19
7  926216 2    BX           60216 TKY BRST SKNLS SILVER  NOR  F    5.49
8  42200512    BX           88722 PORK BACK RIBS COV 42# SEA  F    4.89
9  809    1    BX           BKFT SAU TUBE  REG UWP BULK 4/8# FZ    2.49
10 99008628    CS           402575 FRY 3/8" GNC 6/4.5# MCC   FZ   22.99
11 G390   12   CS           10235 CLR SOY OIL NO TRANSFAT35#  F   47.99

12 96735184    BX           3518 CHKN TNDR RTC FRIT/STY KOCH FZ    4.49
13 50541  2    BX           10602 HAM BL 95%BUF/STY3P 35#C-M  F    3.49
14 51112163    BX           DICED HAM SMOKED 1/2 INCH 10#MRP FZ    1.79
15 13928321    BX           0232BH BF GRD FINE 80% 8/10# IBP  F    2.89
16 074316 1    BX              H/G T-BONE STEAK     20/16 OZ FZ    8.99
17 074524 1    BX              P S T-BONE STEAK     15/24 OZ FZ    8.99
18 11213971    BX           80523 BF RIB LITE 6PC ANG CHOJBS  F    8.99
19 G19216 2    CS           PK19 PICKLE CROSSCUT K/S 5GALP-P  F   32.99
20 6001   1    BX           99970/96110CRN BF WHL 70# BEA B   F    4.29
21 17121421    BX           67130 BF ROUND FLAT  ANG CHO AUR  F    2.99

TOTAL AMOUNT>>>>>  $5051.51

I can buy entire cows direct from a farmer near my house but the processor is kind of a bitch. She never does what I ask and I think she just throws whatever together that she thinks I should get. Got tired of her bullshit so I just buy from the butcher guy in town. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can buy entire cows direct from a farmer near my house but the processor is kind of a bitch. She never does what I ask and I think she just throws whatever together that she thinks I should get. Got tired of her bullshit so I just buy from the butcher guy in town. 

I sometimes spilt a half cow from a local farmer with a buddy and Ebels in Falmouth does the processing….good stuff.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I sometimes spilt a half cow from a local farmer with a buddy and Ebels in Falmouth does the processing….good stuff.

I usually get 1/2 from a farmer friend that raises a bunch. I trade labor for beef. Nothing better than having a full freezer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

A ton.  Ask them.  If they plate anything that requires lots of control it is super normal.  

Plating and eating are two very different things. I have never felt a fork didn't have enough control to eat. It doesn't have to be pretty,  just make it into the pie hole.