Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have one customer that buys 16,000 fresh cut choice ribeye's steaks. No one in Canada can handle that order. 

Total bullshit :lies::lies: Is that customer a Vegetarian too :owned:

Now get back to work if you're sooooo busy!!! You know how much of your time at work is wasted on FS??? You should be ashamed and probably fired. Just a terrible work ethic to have.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

First you tried to buy 550's friendship,,,now Benny's :lol:Are you the kid that would offer to buy all the beer just so other kids would hang with you??? Pathetic:lol:

Obviously.  That is the only way he has ever gotten anyone's attention in a positive way.  Explains why he is so insecure.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Total bullshit :lies::lies: Is that customer a Vegetarian too :owned:

Now get back to work if you're sooooo busy!!! You know how much of your time at work is wasted on FS??? You should be ashamed and probably fired. Just a terrible work ethic to have.

US CATTLEMANS ASSOCAITION!!! Now go fuck yourself :fuckyou:

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

God you are dumb.  Such an expert that you can't even spell the association.  For future reference:

US Cattlemen's Association

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  Such an expert that you can't even spell the association.  For future reference:

US Cattlemen's Association

gOING A LITTLE FAST TODAY :thumbsup:

54 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not a cow association  ?? 

22 hours ago, Badger** said:

Only gay people or goat fucker in Canada say it that way, o.O hey dummy the saying goes9_9>>>>> it's like shooting fish in a barrel. WTF :lol:You just owned yourself. :lol2::owned:

I know this may make you cry but look what your hero just posted next door :lol::owned:

•  

It’s silly to argue what is more lethal at close range…especially in a “fish in a barrel” situation

Badger's got so many of you against the ropes so bad, you don't know whether to shit or go blind!!! That's what you call " OWNAGE ", to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!   :owned: :owned:  :owned:

5 hours ago, The One said:

Not a cow association  ?? 

What would you know about the meat distribution business? 

You're 18 right? RIGHT!!!! Right!!! RIGHT!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badger's got so many of you against the ropes so bad, you don't know whether to shit or go blind!!! That's what you call " OWNAGE ", to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!   :owned: :owned:  :owned:

Pay Ben his $5000 or get back in your fucking cage right now you welfare negro and quit asking if you can pay him with food stamps.

Just now, HSR said:

Pay Ben his $5000 or get back in your fucking cage right now you welfare negro and quit asking if you can pay him with food stamps.

Ben OWES me 5Gs.   OK, so STFU.   

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ben OWES me 5Gs.   OK, so STFU.   

Nope even Gopher knows Ben's right, maybe he'll help you out financially on the debt,,,,you lawsuit threatening welching leech :bc:

NOW back in your cage:watching:

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:lol:Just doing my part. 

Ass kick face kick owned GIF on GIFER - by Shalimath

C'mon @Badger** a guy that personally drew 30k members to a sled website and was a moderator on said site must have learned a thing or two. All them watercross riders you send christmas cards to should be able to help you.

Or did you spend the entire time there talking about yourself and how you're the meat expert??

2702EBAA-0AD3-439A-B1F9-69737B310C9C.jpeg

@Badger** you said you were willing to help out ANY member in need.Well 550 really needs it. $5000 to be exact unless you can prove him right??

Why are you so scared to answer???There is no way you have an answer is my guess,,,plugs and belt kinda guy.

I'll take a shitty old tough as leather chuck steak that has the best flavor of all the beef. And it can be made very tender by beating the living fuck out of it with a meat hammer or a whole bunch of forks stacked up the same way. I know cuz I cook them all the time because they're cheap and they have the best flavor. Only a total idiot would argue otherwise. Prime rib is the most overrated steak there is. I'd rather have a good Delmonico I think it has better flavor and way less fat. oh well.

Edited by GreenStreak
  • Like 1