Check your account email address ×

Markets.

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah...the bill for Trumps insane spending is coming due 

I don't think so.

Do you understand just how backed up the shit is?

You are fucked, it has nothing to do with Trump.  Fucking moron.

US total debt

$90 trillion

US unfunded liabilities

$169 trillion

Total $259 trillion

Minus all US assets

$193 trillion Balance - $66 trillion

That’s $66 trillion of debt and liabilities after every asset in the US has been sold off.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think so.

Do you understand just how backed up the shit is?

You are fucked, it has nothing to do with Trump.  Fucking moron.

US total debt

$90 trillion

US unfunded liabilities

$169 trillion

Total $259 trillion

Minus all US assets

$193 trillion Balance - $66 trillion

That’s $66 trillion of debt and liabilities after every asset in the US has been sold off.

sOsHuLiZm...

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nah, I just sit and let the account fester. 

For two of Trump's years I made numerous dollar bills. For most of 2021 I was making more dollar bills.................then it started tanking in November. 

Oh well, my bad for not liquidating then. 

Too bad, so sad, my bad.  

Poor broke Uncle Znotty. 

It's not about liquidating, it's called asset management.  When markets moon shot (2020 until Putin invaded Ukraine and the Fed notioned rate hikes) you find safe harbor in guaranteed interest or cash.  Financial 'advisors' :lol:always want to keep people in the market and rarely suggest moving to safe harbors unless your a big customer.  So, if you're still working start buying incrementally as the market finds a bottom and eventually rises again.

fwiw 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah...the bill for Trumps insane spending is coming due 

add Reagan, GWB and Obama to the list... plus the Senate and wHORe's to the list.

'we the people' aren't real good at electing people who know how to balance a checkbook or keep the credit card bill manageable. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

add Reagan, GWB and Obama to the list... plus the Senate and wHORe's to the list.

'we the people' aren't real good at electing people who know how to balance a checkbook or keep the credit card bill manageable. 

Correct 

It's not about liquidating, it's called asset management.  When markets moon shot (2020 until Putin invaded Ukraine and the Fed notioned rate hikes) you find safe harbor in guaranteed interest or cash.  Financial 'advisors' :lol:always want to keep people in the market and rarely suggest moving to safe harbors unless your a big customer.  So, if you're still working start buying incrementally as the market finds a bottom and eventually rises again.

fwiw 

What do you consider a BIG CUSTOMER??? 

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do you consider a BIG CUSTOMER??? 

Faggots who can’t pay small wagers they lost need not apply for big customer status 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Faggots who can’t pay small wagers they lost need not apply for big customer status 

Then don't apply!  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

He wasn't referring to fat people so not you, but ones with real wealth.  

This fatso can buy and sell you. That's why you're afraid of me.   

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fwiw 

Stop talking like you know what a financial advisor does or why.  Please.  This is one of the reasons I generally avoid these kinds of threads.  Managing your own money is a hella lot different than managing others.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop talking like you know what a financial advisor does or why.  Please.  This is one of the reasons I generally avoid these kinds of threads.  Managing your own money is a hella lot different than managing others.

how many clients did you advise to seek safe harbors since January 3rd and peak market?

:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how many clients did you advise to seek safe harbors since January 3rd and peak market?

The problem with most advisors is they tend to place most of their customers assets in safe havens when they shouldn't be, not when they should be.

Mark doesn't seem to follow that trend.

Can you tell me what day it will bottom so I can dump more $$ in? Thanks in advance. :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Can you tell me what day it will bottom so I can dump more $$ in? Thanks in advance. :bc:

Free beer tomorrow... 

Let's see what happens when they hit the 9/18/2020 and 10/30/2020 double bottom prices.  I have standing buy orders already placed at those levels and will remain market short until then, unless something out of left field occurs.  

Or, do your own damn DD!  :lol: 

Stay in, keep buying, profit over the long term.

Corporate sales numbers are good, profitability not so much.  Need a correction and rising interest rates to bring down inflation.  Inflation won't moderate until demand does.

Need to keep this "crash" in perspective.

@Polaris 550 how u doin?

image.thumb.png.5b6365a0dc9eded24a3c06da6f9c694a.png

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Corporate sales numbers are good, profitability not so much.  Need a correction and rising interest rates to bring down inflation.  Inflation won't moderate until demand does.

@Polaris 550 how u doin?

S&P is going to pre-covid levels the bounce from there IMO

Sales will fall off as energy kills the economy

Edited by SkisNH

46 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

S&P is going to pre-covid levels the bounce from there IMO

Sales will fall off as energy kills the economy

Maybe?

But the data is pretty clear, time in the market > timing the market.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

@Polaris 550 how u doin?

Lost 18% since November. Still have a few dollar bills left!! 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Maybe?

But the data is pretty clear, time in the market > timing the market.

I still say, unless you're young enough, and have the wherewithal to run your own business, the stock market is the way to go. 

Had it not been for a 100 year pandemic, and a world war in Ukraine, I was on a trajectory for massive gains at the end of 2023. 

However, I'm also 75!! Who the fuck cares at 75!! I barely have enough energy to go out and start the lawnmower, let alone run a 47' Fountain out of Newburyport.

Everybody has to do what works for them. Me, I'm gonna ride it out.....AGAIN!!    :bc:

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Exactly 75yrs in the market made 550 the richest guy on this site

Do you REALLY think I'm the richest guy here???