Check your account email address ×

Markets.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

some of you guys consider this place "your life" I guess

Dude... we just visit...

...you work here.... cunthead. :lol: :lol:

26_2e0a4a_5505737.gif

I'm not reading this entire thread but here's a nugget for you.

The Fed induced bubble of 2009-2022 should have popped before Covid, more massive buying by the Fed and then when our elected officials decided to dump nearly $20T into the 'economy' it created a super bubble.  War with Ukraine, the notion of normalizing interest rates and Wall Street decided 'now' was the time to pop the super bubble.  IRL2 the Nasdaq, if it falls and continues to go below the indicator in the second graph, dark times are ahead.  I locked in gains in January, locked in gains in oil from 2020 and went market short.  We'll see what happens on the first indicator and watch for a double bottom.  ;)

break point.png

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dude... we just visit...

26_2e0a4a_5505737.gif

Again, serious question, Moe. Was the way Zambroski acted while he was an admin up to your standards?

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dude... we just visit...

26_2e0a4a_5505737.gif

Need to edit the name in your quote :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The Fed induced bubble of 2009-2022 should have popped before Covid, more massive buying by the Fed and then when our elected officials decided to dump nearly $20T into the 'economy' it created a super bubble.  War with Ukraine, the notion of normalizing interest rates and Wall Street decided 'now' was the time to pop the super bubble.  IRL2 the Nasdaq, if it falls and continues to go below the indicator in the second graph, dark times are ahead.  I locked in gains in January, locked in gains in oil from 2020 and went market short.  We'll see what happens on the first indicator and watch for a double bottom.  ;)

break point.png

Good post but this is totally off topic with this thread.........:lol:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Polaris 55O said:

I’ve been up all night thinking about this awful event. I just can’t believe someone on the internet would call a pretty girl they don’t know a skank. Broad, ass odor, whale any damn thing but skank. I have to go contemplate my life after reading that horrendous word about a lady. I’ll be up on my chicken coop thinking (1 story only)

Wouldn't you just love to see the coward walk into that reception yesterday & start calling that girl names. Those good ole boys from Wisconsin don't fuck around. One of em would have took him out back & just beat the piss right out of him... :lol:

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Again, serious question, Moe. Was the way Zambroski acted while he was an admin up to your standards?

Totally irrelevant.

The reference was to him saying the internet is our lives, while it's... his 'job'.

Pointing out a case of Doctor Heal Thyself, is all...

18 hours ago, Badger** said:

Okay lighten up guys, me a mom are taking a break from the wedding, "its an old people thing", they are all at the bar and we will be heading out to the rehearsal dinner soon.

My daughter laughed when told her this story, she said snowmobilers are a rough and tumble group but they are the best people to hangout with. :bc:

We were at my nephews wedding last night on a cruise out in Tampa Bay.  Come back to this back read.  Holy smoly.  All the usual suspects with all the usual comments.   :lol: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

It's an internet forum FFS not real life,,,some of you guys consider this place "your life" I guess:lol:

You cant be fucking serious.  :lol:  

DA87CE4D-E21B-4B27-AAC2-6487E22C855C.jpeg

AEC25DA9-9016-4442-AFAE-6112722D4282.jpeg

6A7A8D07-ED35-4D3F-91F1-6D4204D2B736.jpeg

FFAF62AC-2CC9-4E9B-A846-7DF42F1E2AF0.jpeg

FFB4D36B-225B-452A-B7AE-838E5F611C0C.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Totally irrelevant.

The reference was to him saying the internet is our lives, while it's... his 'job'.

I was just trying to understand what you expect from an admin here. Everyone is quick to jump on Steve, yet no one cared if another admin here threatened to beat up other members on a daily basis.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

We were at my nephews wedding last night on a cruise out in Tampa Bay.  Come back to this back read.  Holy smoly.  All the usual suspects with all the usual comments.   :lol: 

You cant be fucking serious.  :lol:   What a fucking weirdo,

So how was the wedding?? 

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Totally irrelevant.

My point is if you want to call him a cunt for his comment, go right ahead. But it should have no bearing on him being an admin on a basically unmoderated website.

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So how was the wedding?? 

Cool as hell. On anice boat, open bar eye candy everywhere.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just trying to understand what you expect from an admin here. Everyone is quick to jump on Steve, yet no one cared if another admin here threatened to beat up other members on a daily basis.

If I may, Trolling members as a Mod is in no way a good practice for any website. This is where things went wrong between us.

I was a mod on and old snowmobile website and I have never seen a mod troll anyone, the object was to build the site. 

We had over 43,000 member when the site got sold. Before anyone says anything I would never do it again way to much babysitting and the pay sucks.    

You guys have too much self importance if you think anyone on here trolls.  The forum doesn't have a million posts and the best way to view any forum that you are interested in is to use the new posts since last visit view.  When you do that and read things you get to see intelligent posts you can respond to and idiotic ones where you can straighten out the dipshit that posted it.  So to stop feeling trolled stop posting stupid shit and the feeling will go away.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You cant be fucking serious.  :lol:   What a fucking weirdo,

Looks like a great time,  beautiful family. :bc:

• Like 1

To be clear, the real trolls are the ones that intentionally or unintentionally derail threads for their personal agenda....excluding of course threads where the Op intentionally started a derailed thread.

Just now, Deephaven said:

You guys have too much self importance if you think anyone on here trolls.  The forum doesn't have a million posts and the best way to view any forum that you are interested in is to use the new posts since last visit view.  When you do that and read things you get to see intelligent posts you can respond to and idiotic ones where you can straighten out the dipshit that posted it.  So to stop feeling trolled stop posting stupid shit and the feeling will go away.

When 95 % of post are directed at you and other members are noticing it and commenting about it, you have a site issue. 

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If I may, Trolling members as a Mod is in no way a good practice for any website. This is where things went wrong between us.

I was a mod on and old snowmobile website and I have never seen a mod troll anyone, the object was to build the site. 

We had over 43,000 member when the site got sold. Before anyone says anything I would never do it again way to much babysitting and the pay sucks.    

We are not trying to build a membership. FS is what it is.

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Stop reading so much into a comment.

I told him he is more connected to the internet way of life than others, so he should shut his clam about others....

That is all... nothing more... no asking him to be held to a higher standing, simply commenting on his ridiculous assertion...

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Dude... we just visit...

26_2e0a4a_5505737.gif

20,000+ posts vs. 5,000 posts,,,,,,,,who lives here?????????

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

break point.png

Exactly correct....I was screaming about it in real time as it was happening and woolie was telling me to be more pragmatic 

• Like 1