Check your account email address ×

Markets.

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Actually Phoenix was a good poster... backed up his shit with a lot of facts...... but I guess the PC crowd and the woke crew drove him out.

Pahoenix was a PRO-GRADE reporter. 

Yeah, I agree he probably brought too much heat to the site with his posts. 

It was all true though.

That's the problem today, TRUTH IS BEING INTIMIDATED BY FEAR!! 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Actually Phoenix was a good poster... backed up his shit with a lot of facts...... but I guess the PC crowd and the woke crew drove him out.

The dude was literally a parrot for stormfront....you should probably kill yourself you retard piece of shit 

• Gold Member

Jeesh what a nothing burger as the dems say. He stopped once it was known to be family. The only thing to see here is a creepy old fuck giving his Internet “bud” a reach around for a solid 4 pages.

0E6E1A93-8D48-4BBE-AEBD-897C59DD5C2C.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Violate rules or not ...still an asshole of a post. 

Did the mean words hurt you??? Is she your cousin too?

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so if someone I hate posts a pic of a girl, but does not state if she's family, is it OK, if I say that I want to fuck her doggy-style, pull her hair, and slap her ass real hard, while calling her a filthy whore???  

No.  That'd be another lie.  We all know you prefer cock.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was workin' in the barn today, but this thing was eatin' away at me all day.

OK, maybe it's just me, but it bothered me.

First of all, why would ANYBODY pick on an innocent girl? That bothers me number one.

Secondly, why call her a skank, when she's a nice-lookin' girl?

Thirdly, Badger adds tons to this site, and I believe he's good people. Yeah, he can banter with the best of them, but I think he's a good guy. 

Fourthly, maybe 'cause I consider him a site-bud, it bothers me. 

This sucked so bad, I almost don't feel like posting anymore. I took a couple of pics, but I really don't give a crap anymore. 

Good don't post anymore.  The average intelligence of the forum will sky rocket.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe I'll buy this site. 

I'm not computer savvy enough to run the server, etc. 

I'll lose SOME people if I buy it, I know that.  

Does it even make any money every year???  

You are a broke retard that can't afford a house, a real dinner, a respirator and of course anything more expensive than that.  Good luck buying the forum

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Jeesh what a nothing burger as the dems say. He stopped once it was known to be family. The only thing to see here is a creepy old fuck giving his Internet “bud” a reach around for a solid 4 pages.

0E6E1A93-8D48-4BBE-AEBD-897C59DD5C2C.gif

That's not me, faggot.

However I do stand up for justice, and will defend a bud. 

Is that vid in your gay portfolio?    

@ckf over the years when I would stop in you would always say to me "good to see you Badger" I thank you for that, you have always had my respect.:bc: 

The wedding was nice food was just okay but it was nice seeing old friends and family. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The dude was literally a parrot for stormfront....you should probably kill yourself you retard piece of shit 

Do you honestly think anyone listens to you???  

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No.  That'd be another lie.  We all know you prefer cock.

Good don't post anymore.  The average intelligence of the forum will sky rocket.  

You are a broke retard that can't afford a house, a real dinner, a respirator and of course anything more expensive than that.  Good luck buying the forum

HA!HA! You weakling faggot!! You backed-down from my TNW CHALLENGE!!! 

I even let your wife handle it!!! 

LMAO!!! I enjoy " OWNING " you so much!!! 

I'm too powerful for you!! LMAO!! 

Go ahead type away like the pussy that you are!! LMMFAO!! 

6'7" Private Pyle!!!!! 

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was workin' in the barn today, but this thing was eatin' away at me all day.

OK, maybe it's just me, but it bothered me.

First of all, why would ANYBODY pick on an innocent girl? That bothers me number one.

Secondly, why call her a skank, when she's a nice-lookin' girl?

Thirdly, Badger adds tons to this site, and I believe he's good people. Yeah, he can banter with the best of them, but I think he's a good guy. 

Fourthly, maybe 'cause I consider him a site-bud, it bothers me. 

This sucked so bad, I almost don't feel like posting anymore. I took a couple of pics, but I really don't give a crap anymore. 

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

Can you curl that tractor?

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Did the mean words hurt you??? Is she your cousin too?

Not in the least.

I just call out an asshole when I see one.

In real ...some one would have punched you in the face for calling a girl like that, that you didn't even know...a skank. And you know it's true ...

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Not in the least.

In real ...some one would have punched you in the face for calling a girl like that, that you didn't even know...a skank. And you know it's true ...

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to determine that was his daughter's friend. Even though not family, which doesn't break the rules, I thank HSR for just one more verification of the complete lack of class and tact we all expect.

Don't stop brother, when people tell us who you are... we listen.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to determine that was his daughter's friend. Even though not family, which doesn't break the rules, I thank HSR for just one more verification of the complete lack of class and tact we all expect.

Spot on....

Most guys here in real life would defend that girl.

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Not in the least.

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fake outrage from two of FS1 supposed tough guys that claim no one could hang with them back in the day:lol: He said a mean word about a picture in FSCE Ommmmmeeerrrrggaaawwwwdddddd!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you two pussies couldn't even hang in HCS 5 years ago with out your vag's bleeding all over.

The old "punched you in the face" is classic :lol: 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Spot on....

Most guys here in real life would defend that girl.

It's an internet forum FFS not real life,,,some of you guys consider this place "your life" I guess:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whoa…..Member #1 has spoken….what a self important jagaloon.🤣🤣

Even been so butthurt you run away from a internet forum?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's an internet forum FFS not real life,,,some of you guys consider this place "your life" I guess:lol:

This place is my life you bastid!

I’ve been up all night thinking about this awful event. I just can’t believe someone on the internet would call a pretty girl they don’t know a skank. Broad, ass odor, whale any damn thing but skank. I have to go contemplate my life after reading that horrendous word about a lady. I’ll be up on my chicken coop thinking (1 story only)

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fake outrage from two of FS1 supposed tough guys that claim no one could hang with them back in the day:lol: He said a mean word about a picture in FSCE Ommmmmeeerrrrggaaawwwwdddddd!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you two pussies couldn't even hang in HCS 5 years ago with out your vag's bleeding all over.

The old "punched you in the face" is classic :lol: 

Nothing fake at all son ...and not outraged whatsoever over a keyboard coward. Just a simple fact of what would happen in real.

I haven't been on Hcs since Rob sold it - dummy...

Now carry on with your day coward...