Check your account email address ×

"Worst President in history"

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Is there anything at all that Biden has accomplished that would be considered positive?....Anything?

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣

You’re such a fucking idiot.

Ask this fucking guy... :lol: ^^^^^^^^

• Haha 7

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Is there anything at all that Biden has accomplished that would be considered positive?....Anything?

I don't know who gets credit, but Fauci has disappeared for about a month.  I consider that positive - maybe we throw Brandon a bone for that one. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

I don't know who gets credit, but Fauci has disappeared for about a month.  I consider that positive - maybe we throw Brandon a bone for that one. :)

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fauci-covid-19-cases-increase-necessarily-hospitalizations/story?id=83509114

Right on cue...

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think Joe has effectively proven that Trump's border policy was working pretty well in spite of his critics.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lmao

So what to you have . All that was asked is 1 positive thing he has done for the countery.  Should be ez for a fluffer such as your self to pop off a dozen or so . 

Or is it? Lol 

Again you got nothing 

I blame JILL'S CUNT for this national disaster. 

You guys won't be able to understand my rationale.  

If you remember, Joe stated before the campaign, that he has to think about pursuing the presidency, because he was still reeling over the loss of his son Beau. I think we can safely assume that his major consideration was his cognitive decline, that he and JILL were keenly aware of.

Then he decided to run!! Who the fuck do you think prompted him to run? JILL DID!!! She's the dominant partner in that relationship, NOT JOE!!!

She's his handler, watch her, how she leads him away from questions, and how she protects him!

Fukkin cunt loves the euphoric prestige and adulation of the Presidency!!

Meanwhile, America is being destroyed before our eyes!

That fukkin bastard Jim Clyburn saved Biden's ass during the primaries. Biden was faltering, but Clyburn pulled him through. Fucking bastard. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I blame JILL'S CUNT for this national disaster. 

You guys won't be able to understand my rationale.  

If you remember, Joe stated before the campaign, that he has to think about pursuing the presidency, because he was still reeling over the loss of his son Beau. I think we can safely assume that his major consideration was his cognitive decline, that he and JILL were keenly aware of.

Then he decided to run!! Who the fuck do you think prompted him to run? JILL DID!!! She's the dominant partner in that relationship, NOT JOE!!!

She's his handler, watch her, how she leads him away from questions, and how she protects him!

Fukkin cunt loves the euphoric prestige and adulation of the Presidency!!

Meanwhile, America is being destroyed before our eyes!

That fukkin bastard Jim Clyburn saved Biden's ass during the primaries. Biden was faltering, but Clyburn pulled him through. Fucking bastard. 

Jill not too happy here.......

51 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Jill not too happy here.......

Go to YOUTUBE and read the comments!! Just what I've been saying for over a year, JILL'S THE FUCKING CUNT HANDLER!!!!!

She's really a punk bitch ya' know. Fake, nasty GUNT!!!!  

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go to YOUTUBE and read the comments!! Just what I've been saying for over a year, JILL'S THE FUCKING CUNT HANDLER!!!!!

She's really a punk bitch ya' know. Fake, nasty GUNT!!!!  

and a dr.!