Check your account email address ×

SkiDoo something something idk but...

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I know this is the Cat & Polaris bashing worldwide HQ

So has BRP delivered all their sleds this winter?   Sometimes there's just not enough midgets on here.

Us Ski Doo riders try and fly under the Radar here, let the green and blue battle it out.

When I picked up new Mach Z yesterday dealer told me they have lots waiting on parts, so like everyone else 

nope, some are still waiting

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

I notice a trend here no ski-doo riders constantly doing repairs, no ski-doos getting a stop sale, no threads about ski-doos not getting delivered. The only issue I’ve read about is running out of gas and dealer taking to long to refill the tank. I guess it pays to own the best sled on the snow.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I notice a trend here no ski-doo riders constantly doing repairs, no ski-doos getting a stop sale, no threads about ski-doos not getting delivered. The only issue I’ve read about is running out of gas and dealer taking to long to refill the tank. I guess it pays to own the best sled on the snow.

I'll let him know that.  900 turbo first ride out and died.  He will be dropping it off at the dealer tomorrow 9:00 when they open.  Yes it does have gas. 

FB_IMG_1643599490368.jpg

Edited by Doug
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'll let him know that.  900 turbo first ride out and died.  He will be dropping it off at the dealer tomorrow 9:00 when they open.  Yes it does have gas. 

FB_IMG_1643599490368.jpg

i saw these guys coming back from the lake today , that sled was not with them

9 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Most Doo riders hang out in much 'safer' places than this one.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I'll be sure to share this with a riding buddy, who's sister-in-law is waiting until March to get her sled (Enduro).  I should ask if she wants to make a bet on who's sled will arrive first .. hers or mine :lol:

The only trend I notice about SkiDoo riders is, they're the closest thing to the cross country skier types we see - not very manly.  Not that there's anything wrong with that :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'll be sure to share this with a riding buddy, who's sister-in-law is waiting until March to get her sled (Enduro).  I should ask if she wants to make a bet on who's sled will arrive first .. hers or mine :lol:

The only trend I notice about SkiDoo riders is, they're the closest thing to the cross country skier types we see - not very manly.  Not that there's anything wrong with that :news:

A majority have been delivered but the remainder of Ski-doo’s have all been completed and ready to ship for quite some time now the problem is the Canadian truckers are off on a protest not working.

On 1/30/2022 at 10:29 PM, Doug said:

FB_IMG_1643599490368.jpg

Love the hat...

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, 800renegaderider said:

Most ski doos spend the riding season parked in front of the bar. Not sure if it’s so the riders have less time in the saddle regretting paying the most money for the worst option on snow or so they don’t have to be seen on those ugly fucking things.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

Most ski doos spend the riding season parked in front of the bar. Not sure if it’s so the riders have less time in the saddle regretting paying the most money for the worst option on snow or so they don’t have to be seen on those ugly fucking things.

It’s true there usually is only doo’s infront of the bar that’s because there all waiting for there cat buddies junk to get fixed at the shop across from the bar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Nah ... this wouldn't piss me off at all, if I were still waiting on my 2022 SkiDoo snow check to arrive :thumbsdown:

image.png.1beff80d6f1f63b40a1fa39e4f4be7a8.png

Gen5 coming. They’re actually gonna have you sitting on the skis now to try to make up for the same shit 03 front end geometry that has provided unpredictable steering for 20 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I was told I should have bought a lynx last year , and then no one would tell me why so I am guessing theres something to that? 

It would be surprising if they did much - their SXS and sleds have been shipping missing parts - alot of the SXS were shipping without shocks and gauges from my local dealer. 

It will be an interesting year , and It sounds like its going to continue being interesting for the next two years (projected) with supply chain issues. 

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Nah ... this wouldn't piss me off at all, if I were still waiting on my 2022 SkiDoo snow check to arrive :thumbsdown:

Doo/BRP needs to do something otherwise alot of guys will jump ship to cat once they drop their new chassis.   Cat already makes the best SXS's and ATV's money can buy.   They already have the best 600,800 and 4 stroke in the industry and once they drop there new sleds its game over for Poo and Doo

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Doo/BRP needs to do something otherwise alot of guys will jump ship to cat once they drop their new chassis.   Cat already makes the best SXS's and ATV's money can buy.   They already have the best 600,800 and 4 stroke in the industry and once they drop there new sleds its game over for Poo and Doo

dc9fc665c0924a49cb063f0bcaa50baece3ec92199f5cc19418d180a99ac07ac_1.jpg

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

It will be interesting on Monday to see how much of a price the 2023 skidoos get 

Was going to put my wife's Blizzard up for sale this week, but perhaps should hold off until we see what the 2023's are going for, might get even more for it!

13 hours ago, Bontz said:

I was at a BRP dealer 3 hours ago.  I can confirm... there is a rumor.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

On 1/31/2022 at 8:41 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Most Doo riders hang out in much 'safer' places than this one.  

Have to in order to hide the standard dildo seat.

9 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Lay off the crack pipe