Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

16 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Or changing jets on the side if the trail. Everybody did that shit. Now we have etec. Hooah!

hard to remember changing jets it has been about 24 years for me good thing one oem was over a decade ahead of the fuel curve Hooah

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

hard to remember changing jets it has been about 24 years for me good thing one oem was over a decade ahead of the fuel curve Hooah

yup....my first cat efi was 93

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It may not be you....and it may not be today.....but rest assured someone will pay for this faggoty bullshit you are engaged in @@@@@@@@@2222222

Wait, is this you?

Screenshot_20171114-203558.thumb.png.b6fcb360f7456b66de018a43ba7727ce.png

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Me too ....I tore all the wiring out of the trailer today and am replacing that with new and new lights. I have the Polaris all ready aside from waiting for the spare belt and carbides to get here. Just need to finish up the topend on the zrt , swap main jets and finish putting it back together. 

I'll be loaded and ready in two weeks 

fuck that shit . trailer wiring the endless battle . I buy a new one every 3 or 4 and depreciate it in 1 .

if your wiring is shit best check that paper thin gasket between the axel and the alloy frame . have seen a few wear out then the steel starts eroding the alloy .

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup....my first cat efi was 93

in 03 I bought a prebuilt zr9 /1010 from the black magic program it was carb then in 15 I bought a doo sport for running around the house and it is a carb .   a pita you forget what a pita they are

3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

BTW you should have kept the T-cat. and the 1004 aint a t-cat its a zrt. fuck me running you WERE gaining some credibility with me lol

no ...the tcat was not as nice of a sled. Shitty gas tank and narrow front. Plus the zrt is in exceptional shape and has a pile of new parts. Its a zrt alright...with a big triple in it !11111111

Just now, Ez ryder said:

in 03 I bought a prebuilt zr9 /1010 from the black magic program it was carb then in 15 I bought a doo sport for running around the house and it is a carb .   a pita you forget what a pita they are

I know....my 3rd f7 was a carbed sno pro ...a 2005. What a fucking abortion the clutching was and the carbs were just not as nice as efi

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Everybody who didn't have faggotefi changed jets for the optimumzzz performance!!!!

why? Black magic had chips for 660 and 1000ft the efi took care of temp and elevation even back then

10 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

LMFAO! that was funny...kind of refreshing compared to the crap spewed by ACD, lol. how you doin Tom? :bc:

Doing good John.  Glad to see you are doing well yourself.  I was up in your neck of the woods this time last year.  You were absent from the forum so I wasn't able to stop by and see ya.  Next time for sure.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

He shared several on Facebook.  You should send him a friends request.  He goes by Benny Toomanny.  :bc: 

:lol2: Now that's some funny shit!!!!!!!1111

I see there's a professional idiot "Benny Toomany" also

BennyToomany.JPG.2b1e9cb54b9ba29bbad8e5dc581c5287.JPG

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

no ...the tcat was not as nice of a sled. Shitty gas tank and narrow front. Plus the zrt is in exceptional shape and has a pile of new parts. Its a zrt alright...with a big triple in it !11111111

Whose 1010 kit did you buy ? Hopefully not sledwerx.

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

You got an alignment bar for me or is your presence here in a sled wrenching thread completely useless ????

If anyone knows wrenching sleds, it's bussman.  He has many many tireless hours polishing a turd to somewhat compete with others 600s. :bc: 

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

If anyone knows wrenching sleds, it's bussman.  He has many many tireless hours polishing a turd to somewhat compete with others 600s. :bc: 

I’m gonna wrap you in the side of your soulless head with a wrench you silly little fruit cake. :bigfinger: