Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Finally found a set of heads for the 1004. Just torqued the first one down. I have picked up a black magic engine brace this summer for it too. I am going to have to pick up an alignment bar before I can finish buttoning this thing up.

Also replacing one ski , ski savers and new carbides on the polaris. Changed 2 idler wheels out and torqued all the studs down. Sled is back to bone stock except for the studs ,wider ski stance and the delrins in the secondary.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

The only thing you’ll be buttoning up is your boyfriend’s pants with your mouth there Bhenba Streisand. :owned: 

You got an alignment bar for me or is your presence here in a sled wrenching thread completely useless ????

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Finally found a set of heads for the 1004. Just torqued the first one down. I have picked up a black magic engine brace this summer for it too. I am going to have to pick up an alignment bar before I can finish buttoning this thing up.

I remember black majic back in the day. Guy had a wilcat 650 with all their shit. First sled I ever saw that made me say HOLLY FUCK!

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I remember black majic back in the day. Guy had a wilcat 650 with all their shit. First sled I ever saw that made me say HOLLY FUCK!

they were a big deal in the mid to late 90's

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’ve got one for Diamond Drives you can use. :lol: 

I want to go faster  , not slower :lol: 

On 1/27/2017 at 12:35 PM, Cold War said:

:thumb:

I remember rebuilding carbs on the side of the trail, and all kind of repairs.  I don't know how much of that goes on anymore.

Or changing jets on the side if the trail. Everybody did that shit. Now we have etec. Hooah!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

20171107_225720.jpg

My garage is too messy right now for pics. My snowmobile is all apart right now, I just got my new clutch springs so I'm doing that this weekend and replacing the hyfax. Then a good bath and some wax. Then it's ass kicking time!!!!!11111

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My garage is too messy right now for pics. My snowmobile is all apart right now, I just got my new clutch springs so I'm doing that this weekend and replacing the hyfax. Then a good bath and some wax. Then it's ass kicking time!!!!!11111

Me too ....I tore all the wiring out of the trailer today and am replacing that with new and new lights. I have the Polaris all ready aside from waiting for the spare belt and carbides to get here. Just need to finish up the topend on the zrt , swap main jets and finish putting it back together. 

I'll be loaded and ready in two weeks 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

How many faggot sleds you got there? Looks like at least 2. 

Black one sold last week. Green one is pretty special so I'm keeping that forever or until next year 

Just now, f7ben said:

Me too ....I tore all the wiring out of the trailer today and am replacing that with new and new lights. I have the Polaris all ready aside from waiting for the spare belt and carbides to get here. Just need to finish up the topend on the zrt , swap main jets and finish putting it back together. 

I'll be loaded and ready in two weeks 

2 weeks! :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

Black one sold last week. Green one is pretty special so I'm keeping that forever or until next year 

Don't get sentimental, dump that fucker when you get the chance. Bussman could probably use a back up for his back up. :dunno:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Don't get sentimental, dump that fucker when you get the chance. Bussman could probably use a back up for his back up. :dunno:

I dont have very much into it and its really clean. Has a pile of new parts and a new 1004cc top end on it. I think it will be fun for the river aside from the 8mpg :lol: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

He shared several on Facebook.  You should send him a friends request.  He goes by Benny Toomanny.  :bc: 

It may not be you....and it may not be today.....but rest assured someone will pay for this faggoty bullshit you are engaged in @@@@@@@@@2222222

Just now, f7ben said:

It may not be you....and it may not be today.....but rest assured someone will pay for this faggoty bullshit you are engaged in @@@@@@@@@2222222

Hahahaha.  You're getting to be pretty popular on The Book.  :bc: