Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  That Ben.  He has a couple good posts going today.  Lots of hits on his EVO Tranny post.  The freaks are coming out of the woodwork.  

the tranny post is top notch stuff...

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

congrats ....thank god you didnt buy that arctco abortion :lol: 

nice thing is i have all the accessories already,  installing the gas can, bag, med shield, handguards,  12 freeride seat,  gps and glove box extension.  i do need to order a shield plug in case i decide to actually use my electric at some point.  it's getting new snow flap, bumper and a skid plate which i ordered up today should have it all tight and right this weekend or early next week.  

Wow, thats a bad ass sled Jeff.  I can only imagine how that thing will hook up in packed snow  As long as you dont abuse that track spinning it profusely it will last for quite a while.  And as long as you don't spin a bunch on and off rocks and stuff the studs will last a long time too.  It's all about throttle control.  With a sled like that you don't need all that much throttle to go fast.  

That would be a bad ass sled around here.  For half of our riding that sled would be perfect.  

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

PART_1477139588983_IMG_20151118_094310404_HDR.thumb.jpg.a5b459dc721200e342e412034aa083dc.jpg

:dunno:

What the fuck....I thought there was a big thread over you claiming you had a 3 stall and it was actually a 2.5 stall or something :lol: I cant recall all the details 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck....I thought there was a big thread over you claiming you had a 3 stall and it was actually a 2.5 stall or something :lol: I cant recall all the details 

All a bunch of BS some idiot made up.  Forgot who it was.  One of the east coast faggots. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Garage envy :sad:

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's a nice crib.:thumbsup:

TY :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

yup...nice crib for sure. They should have finished the brick though instead of just putting all those gay hay bails in front of it :lol: 

:lol:.  That's my wife and her Halloween/Thanksgiving decorating 

So I'm going over the etec and the hyfax are all boogered up from riding in shitty conditions most of the season last year... So I figure I'll change them that's when I find a very critical bolt is missing.... Glad I did that because I probably never would have noticed otherwise. Looks like some of my bogie bearings are a bit sketchy too. Shoulda bought that new sled... Now I'm wrenching like a hillbilly. 

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So I'm going over the etec and the hyfax are all boogered up from riding in shitty conditions most of the season last year... So I figure I'll change them that's when I find a very critical bolt is missing.... Glad I did that because I probably never would have noticed otherwise. Looks like some of my bogie bearings are a bit sketchy too. Shoulda bought that new sled... Now I'm wrenching like a hillbilly. 

What bolt you noob.....it probably doesnt even need to be there :lol: I am picturing snowrider trying to figure out why his reverse dont work 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What bolt you noob.....it probably doesnt even need to be there :lol: I am picturing snowrider trying to figure out why his reverse dont work 

Oh it's an important one. The rear suspension bolt. Looks like it sheared off. The bracket is kinda wollered out. Last year Dan took it for a 100mph run down a whooped out trail. I'm thinking that may have done it. Whatever it looks like I probably rode it for a bit with the bolt gone because the one hyfax was completely toast and the other wasn't that bad.