Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i understand that but he's gonna be trail riding it more than likely in MI with nothing but a single set of inner idlers which is why i said dupont slides if running without. hell theres not even a set of scratchers on it

They ride mostly off trail 

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

Those are brutal on trail with that 151 skid

come on look at all the guys who claim 154/155's run great on trail.  151 is the new 136.  

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They ride mostly off trail 

what is the new track a 1.5 or 2,  dont think they made a 1.75

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

come on look at all the guys who claim 154/155's run great on trail.  151 is the new 136.  

I really dont like anything longer than the 137" for trail but that Assault with the tipped rails looks like it could be pretty good. I know the front end is the top dog in handling. 

23 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I really dont like anything longer than the 137" for trail but that Assault with the tipped rails looks like it could be pretty good. I know the front end is the top dog in handling. 

i would like to try both a bcx and the SBA this winter as i think thats the perfect length for what we do only question is 1.6 Ice Cobra or 2.0 track being better.  I think as a complete sled the 1.6 IC will be the ebst with the 144/146 making up for the lug difference vs a 1.75 137.  there were a few times i got stuck the last 2 years riding a 137 IC that I don't think i would have with my freeride with the 1.75.

23 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

you gonna be riding the end of my boot if you don't stfu  :finger:

:bc:

:fuckyou::finger:

21 hours ago, dz246 said:

Stfu :finger2:

:news:

:goodpost:

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

2 or 2.25

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You going with the ripsaw 2? You check out the new camo track at the show?

Yep 1.25" and 96 or 144 1.375s down the middle.   No I didn't.  Ran short on time and TBH, I forgot to look.   No way I would have got it anyway for the deal I got on this on.  $424.95 shipped for a 1.25" RS2. Was no fuckin way I was passing that deal up 

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what you doing with the track you are taking off AMG? I have a bud looking for a deal on a 121

It's not perfect. I'll sell it to him cheap.  It's a 1.25" RS1. Not sure how many miles in it.  Never been studded tho 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's not perfect. I'll sell it to him cheap.  It's a 1.25" RS1. Not sure how many miles in it.  Never been studded tho 

He needs it for a 15k mile apex that lost a track last year. Is it worth the work of swapping in? Will it make it a few seasons?

This is for a good bud of mine and he is always doing shit for me. I'd pay you for it and send you a fedex shipping label to send it to him if we work something out

Just now, f7ben said:

He needs it for a 15k mile apex that lost a track last year. Is it worth the work of swapping in? Will it make it a few seasons?

This is for a good bud of mine and he is always doing shit for me. I'd pay you for it and send you a fedex shipping label to send it to him if we work something out

The guy I met? He ran that track until it finally ripped apart? :lol: 

Just now, bussman said:

The guy I met? He ran that track until it finally ripped apart? :lol: 

Yah the big guy......that was two tracks ago I think :lol: he ran that track you are talking until it flew out the back of the sled. Then he picked up a used rip1 that was studded and put that on beginning of last year. He got all fucked up one night and did a 10 minute burnout on his new garage floor with that track and shot studs threw the walls of the new garage and took out a heat exchanger that he had just swapped in 2 weeks before :lol: that track only made it till the end of last season lolz !!!!!!!111

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah the big guy......that was two tracks ago I think :lol: he ran that track you are talking until it flew out the back of the sled. Then he picked up a used rip1 that was studded and put that on beginning of last year. He got all fucked up one night and did a 10 minute burnout on his new garage floor with that track and shot studs threw the walls of the new garage and took out a heat exchanger that he had just swapped in 2 weeks before :lol: that track only made it till the end of last season lolz !!!!!!!111

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was gonna run it, but then I ended up buying studs at Novi.  Never had any intensions of studding that track and always planned on getting a RS2 for it. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I was gonna run it, but then I ended up buying studs at Novi.  Never had any intensions of studding that track and always planned on getting a RS2 for it. 

gotcha.....what do you figure. Keep in mind this is an act of charity on my part :lol: 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

gotcha.....what do you figure. Keep in mind this is an act of charity on my part :lol: 

I honestly don't know. $100? :dunno:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

is it missing a lot of lugs or any tears in the outer band ?

I'll send you some pics in about 1/2 hour.  I'm leaving HD now.  I started taking the exhaust off so I can drop it off to get ceramic coated tomorrow morning . And I've got one bolt that's giving me a hard time.  Thank God it's the top R outside one that I can get a Dremel cut off wheel on and then a pair of Vise Grips to get the rest out 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'll send you some pics in about 1/2 hour.  I'm leaving HD now.  I started taking the exhaust off and I've got one boot that's giving me a hard time.  Thank God it's the top R outside one that I can get a Dremel cut off wheel on and then a pair if Vise Grips to get the rest out 

you got my number?