Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh it's an important one. The rear suspension bolt. Looks like it sheared off. The bracket is kinda wollered out. Last year Dan took it for a 100mph run down a whooped out trail. I'm thinking that may have done it. Whatever it looks like I probably rode it for a bit with the bolt gone because the one hyfax was completely toast and the other wasn't that bad. 

the lower scissor arm bolt or the drop bracket? is your rail trashed?

Just now, f7ben said:

the lower scissor arm bolt or the drop bracket? is your rail trashed?

No everything else looks fine. It's the rear bolt where the torque link is. I gotta do a little engineering there to tighten up that hole but a new bolt should put me back in business. I gotta replace some bearings too, a few of them are grumbly... Then a little bath and some wax and I'm ready to rock!

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No everything else looks fine. It's the rear bolt where the torque link is. I gotta do a little engineering there to tighten up that hole but a new bolt should put me back in business. I gotta replace some bearings too, a few of them are grumbly... Then a little bath and some wax and I'm ready to rock!

All of the bearings in my skid are grumbly....fucking junk. I replaced two idler wheels also.....with skidoo ones !!!!!!!!!1111

Just now, f7ben said:

All of the bearings in my skid are grumbly....fucking junk. I replaced two idler wheels also.....with skidoo ones !!!!!!!!!1111

Yeah I figure while I have it out I'll just replace all of them. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah I figure while I have it out I'll just replace all of them. 

I should do the same or I will be losing wheels this year. Also my a-arm bushings are all loose. Common problem. I wish there were some aftermarket ones as these are only going to make it one more year 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I should do the same or I will be losing wheels this year. Also my a-arm bushings are all loose. Common problem. I wish there were some aftermarket ones as these are only going to make it one more year 

I put oil lites in mine. It tightened it up quite a bit. 

:lol:

Took it for a rip in my backyard after I took it off the trailer.  I was pretty impressed with the low end grunt.  Sounds pretty good too.  Pretty sure he has aftermarket exhaust on it.  I like how AC did the tunnel protectors from the factory right in the tunnel.  

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Hey Ben, you got any triple exhaust stuff you want to part with?

Nope. Just a stock 800 pipe set and muffler. Id trade an mbrp can for the 1000 for a stock mufflee though

On 19/11/2017 at 11:04 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:

Took it for a rip in my backyard after I took it off the trailer.  I was pretty impressed with the low end grunt.  Sounds pretty good too.  Pretty sure he has aftermarket exhaust on it.  I like how AC did the tunnel protectors from the factory right in the tunnel.  

Couldnt you tell by looking at the exhaust? 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope. Just a stock 800 pipe set and muffler. Id trade an mbrp can for the 1000 for a stock mufflee though

Wait! You want to trade a mbrp can for a stock muffler???? As in, you want a stock muffler???

Edited by GreenStreak

3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Wait! You want to trade a mbrp can for a stock muffler????

Sure...you pay shipping and I'll swap you straight up. As long as your muffler is in decent shape. I get cheap shipping with fedex too

Just now, f7ben said:

Just box up your muffler GS. I'll need the dimensions of the box and weight and then I'll send you a shipping label. I'll send you the mbrp when i get back from MN next Monday

It has the standard surface rust I already bought the paint do you want me to clean it up and paint it and then send it to you