Check your account email address ×

I had covid

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

What is more accurate a pcr test or just pulling a yup I got it outta your ass? The thread was started on a flat out lie he has no idea if he had it or not he never got a single test of any kind. Maybe if he got a antibodies test like yourself then came on here bragging he beat Covid sure but nope zero evidence at all and that’s all I was pointing out nothing more. I’m sorry if calling that out goes against your anti Covid narrative.

For the anti vax crowd, a yup is definitely sufficient. 

I beat Rona! 😂😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why go get tested for a mild respiratory illness?  What’s it change? 

Exactly.  Kiss your statistics good bye on counts then.  Your narrative is failing you.  Go have twitteridiot look you up some new stuff to hang your hat on.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Exactly.  Kiss your statistics good bye on counts then.  Your narrative is failing you.  Go have twitteridiot look you up some new stuff to hang your hat on.

Not sure what you’re saying. Am I supposed to be afraid of some mild respiratory illness?

24 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

What is more accurate a pcr test or just pulling a yup I got it outta your ass? The thread was started on a flat out lie he has no idea if he had it or not he never got a single test of any kind. Maybe if he got a antibodies test like yourself then came on here bragging he beat Covid sure but nope zero evidence at all and that’s all I was pointing out nothing more. I’m sorry if calling that out goes against your anti Covid narrative.

The fucking tests are useless if they come back negative and you actually find out later you had it.  Specifically if you have all or most all of the symptom's then guess what - you have the fucking rona.   Now that I know the tests are useless the only way I would ever get one is if I had an employer that required it.  Otherwise its a complete fucking waste of time.  Got symptoms?  Fucking isolate and stay away from the elderly that are most at risk of dying from the shit.

What exactly is an "anti covid narrative?"  Is there such a thing as being pro covid?  That makes zero fucking sense.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, jdsky said:

The fucking tests are useless if they come back negative and you actually find out later you had it.  Specifically if you have all or most all of the symptom's then guess what - you have the fucking rona.   Now that I know the tests are useless the only way I would ever get one is if I had an employer that required it.  Otherwise its a complete fucking waste of time.  Got symptoms?  Fucking isolate and stay away from the elderly that are most at risk of dying from the shit.

What exactly is an "anti covid narrative?"  Is there such a thing as being pro covid?  That makes zero fucking sense.

Your first paragraph basically answers your question in the second 

Edited by 800renegaderider

Just now, ACE said:

Can you show me where he said he didn’t have it?

Can you show me proof that he did. He said he has never been tested. You can go to Walgreens and get a antibody test. I got tested first thing Sunday morning no appointment. I knew I had it because I lost my taste and smell the night before. He should start a thread saying he beat cancer because he thinks he had it. What a nut job. I’ve only been tested 2 times in two years. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Can you show me proof that he did. He said he has never been tested. You can go to Walgreens and get a antibody test. I got tested first thing Sunday morning no appointment. I knew I had it because I lost my taste and smell the night before. He should start a thread saying he beat cancer because he thinks he had it. What a nut job. I’ve only been tested 2 times in two years. 

So you can’t have covid unless you take a test? That seems highly illogical but nothing about your covid religion makes sense 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

OK so why take the shot at me for being admin then??? You mean to tell me that the admin next door stay out of the fray LOL :lol: Scooter threatened to "expose" me for a post he didn't like,accused me of being an "imposter", so that theory don't fly. Sooooo maybe I should be more like Zam?? He sure stays out of the fray!!!!!! Some of you guys need to lose the chip on your shoulder when you see a mod/admin. We're not the cops FFS

tumblr_prd55i0cmp1ynjfifo1_1280.gif

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

So you can’t have covid unless you take a test? That seems highly illogical but nothing about your covid religion makes sense 

How can you tell if it’s Covid I mean isn’t Covid and the common cold the same thing? Seems like a test is needed

1 minute ago, ACE said:

So now to the alt left you can’t have covid until a piece of plastic says you have it

this cult is getting stranger by the day 

Is the alt left cult just anybody that doesn't agree with your narrative or can people disagree and not be alt left???Asking for a friend

1 hour ago, HSR said:

OK so why take the shot at me for being admin then??? You mean to tell me that the admin next door stay out of the fray LOL :lol: Scooter threatened to "expose" me for a post he didn't like,accused me of being an "imposter", so that theory don't fly. Sooooo maybe I should be more like Zam?? He sure stays out of the fray!!!!!! Some of you guys need to lose the chip on your shoulder when you see a mod/admin. We're not the cops FFS

Wasn't really intended to be a shot, just an observation.  I haven't been to hcs in years just got too corporate and too ridiculous with the mods, yet most of us started there :bc:  Don't you use the same name next door?  Scooter runs his deal as he sees fit, doesn't charge anyone, and has one simple rule.  Don't be an asshole.  Not that there is not a few puckered assholes over there for sure  :lol: st 

Just now, HSR said:

Is the alt left cult just anybody that doesn't agree with your narrative or can people disagree and not be alt left???Asking for a friend

Typically extremely stupid people that are still falling for the Covid narrative 

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

How can you tell if it’s Covid I mean isn’t Covid and the common cold the same thing? Seems like a test is needed

It’s milder than a cold in my experience 

Just now, ACE said:

It’s not my religion. How many times has JT beat cancer? Why are you getting so upset. Is JT your new man friend?  Don’t be mad that JT made up a story about beating the covids,when he just had the chills from going through the change. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wasn't really intended to be a shot, just an observation.  I haven't been to hcs in years just got too corporate and too ridiculous with the mods, yet most of us started there :bc:  Don't you use the same name next door?  Scooter runs his deal as he sees fit, doesn't charge anyone, and has one simple rule.  Don't be an asshole.  Not that there is not a few puckered assholes over there for sure  :lol: st 

:bc: Roger that:thumbsup: Yes I am HSR next door too. Not sure why he thinks I'm a dupe.

The Pedo talk next door is ridiculous,, I'll pass.

Hold on, now the argument is about who had it or didn't?  :lol: 

It's simple, if he had it, he's dead.  If ANYBODY had it.....They're dead!  Unless they are fully vaccinated.  If so, they're still dead....but not on the CaroooNa death toll roll call.

How hard is this to not understand, sort of.....partially and fully?

:news:

Dr Anthony Fauci GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s not my religion. How many times has JT beat cancer? Why are you getting so upset. Is JT your new man friend?  Don’t be mad that JT made up a story about beating the covids,when he just had the chills from going through the change. 

It sure seems like a religion 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hold on, now the argument is about who had it or didn't?  :lol: 

It's simple, if he had it, he's dead.  If ANYBODY had it.....They're dead!  Unless they are fully vaccinated.  If so, they're still dead....but not on the CaroooNa death toll roll call.

How hard is this to not understand, sort of.....partially and fully?

:news:

Dr Anthony Fauci GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It’s illegal to have covid unless you test positive :lol: 

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

There is no such thing as "the common cold" or "The flu" any longer.  Or even a scratchy throat! Cough?  Nope...not that either.