Check your account email address ×

I urge you use caution

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust them they are the govenment . 

58billion a year ? And a lot of people on this fourm  tell me how irresponsible it would be to cut fed spending by 25% .

Looks to me like the cdc is a bloated agency who dose not have the people who pay there bills best interests or honest information any place near the top of thete priorities list .

So if they are not working for the tax payer who are they working for ? Hmm hard to figure that one out . Perhaps we should run that wuestion by the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. 

Oh wait 

• Like 3

It’s easy to criticize, but not as easy to be right all of the time.

” At the current trajectory, I expect Covid will be mostly gone by April, allowing Americans to resume normal life.”

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/well-have-herd-immunity-by-april-11613669731

(He’s the one being interviewed by Jim)

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

” At the current trajectory, I expect Covid will be mostly gone by April, allowing Americans to resume normal life.”

:lol:

the Biden voter speaks 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I find that I trust the info the Israeli government is giving it's people to be more trustworthy than what we as Americans are getting from the government "We" pay for. I suppose it is just a matter of motivation as the Israeli government needs everyone of their residents to survive while our government stewards seem to be more concerned with fat and happy corporations.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Of course it will be. For one, the testing changes after the first of the year. Secondly, 2022 is an election year and the radical left have literally gotten a mud hole stomped in their asses over this deal so they need to do whatever they can to try and retain their “control” of the country. Show the public that you miraculously cured the them of Covid and boom, they think they win at the polls next November. When the fact is, this shit is never going away. Political control because of it will though. Whether the Dems like it or not. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

It's all about deflection with this one.,..... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Of course it will be. For one, the testing changes after the first of the year. Secondly, 2022 is an election year and the radical left have literally gotten a mud hole stomped in their asses over this deal so they need to do whatever they can to try and retain their “control” of the country. Show the public that you miraculously cured the them of Covid and boom, they think they win at the polls next November. When the fact is, this shit is never going away. Political control because of it will though. Whether the Dems like it or not. 

Not to mention, they, the Dems, know people have finally woken up, or are waking up, and are finally seeing what this scam is really all about. $$$$ and control. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

This was last April, not this coming.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It's all about deflection with this one.,..... :lol:

Just merely saying. For all those that criticize Fauci and others for not getting things correct all the time, neither do the ones casting stones. Natural immunity is a real thing, should be studied, etc. Not seeing that in the current hospitalization rates though.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just merely saying. For all those that criticize Fauci and others for not getting things correct all the time, neither do the ones casting stones. Natural immunity is a real thing, should be studied, etc. Not seeing that in the current hospitalization rates though.

:lol:

Try changing the channel.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Rrrrright.  Lets put up Faucis statements over the past 2 years if we're going to use this standard.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I find that I trust the info the Israeli government is giving it's people to be more trustworthy than what we as Americans are getting from the government "We" pay for. I suppose it is just a matter of motivation as the Israeli government needs everyone of their residents to survive while our government stewards seem to be more concerned with fat and happy corporations.

This should come as no surprise to any one. What our govt. wastes on military spending makes Covid spending look like pocket change. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The are a bit better, but still refuse to look at independents.  Here is an article regarding of the Israel government trying to discredit Dr Malone, the inventor of mRNA, and the people/parents are backing Malone instead of their government.  When you check the facts, its evident the government is lying to its people.

The wakeup is continuing.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

And why would we?  Wouldn’t “natural immunity” be people NOT getting sick nor needing a hospital visit??  No stats at the CDC for those correct??

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

And why would we?  Wouldn’t “natural immunity” be people NOT getting sick nor needing a hospital visit??  No stats at the CDC for those correct??

His goalposts have left the field.   He didn't even question why this was done.  Drunk on the Koolaid.:lol:

637n83ae.thumb.jpeg.5ea4b8a6b622f7a0c9170c4d55a374a8.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

He is literally that stupid. Healthy, non sick people go to the hospital all the time!!! :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

2-weeks.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1