Check your account email address ×

I urge you use caution

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Natural immunity is a real thing, should be studied, etc. Not seeing that in the current hospitalization rates though.

Why would you see it when they are told to ignore it . Only things you here are" Fully vaccinated " and unvaccinated  only boxes allowed to be checked . Hell the place you work at won't even let you check that box 

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

If natural immunity is more robust, eventually you’d see unvaccinated rates of hospitalization, cases, etc, lower than vaccinated. We’re not seeing that currently.

So they say . But remember you need to be fully vaccinated if not you are not vaccinated. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not even in the slightest bit. Is everyone's immune system exactly the same?? Nope, not at all, but let's vax them as if they are the same..Follow the science they say... SMH..

I honestly think some people are just much more likely to catch a covid than others . I think some are born immune . I know a guy who's whole family ie wife and kids has had covid at 2 diff times and he has never gotten it and never changed a thing he normally did . 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I honestly think some people are just much more likely to catch a covid than others . I think some are born immune . I know a guy who's whole family ie wife and kids has had covid at 2 diff times and he has never gotten it and never changed a thing he normally did . 

Thats my 11 year old. She never even had a sniffle when the rest of us had it twice. 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They found a long time ago that regular cold antibodies help with the rones 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

This is where the fog comes in, at least for me.  How many people were convinced to go get a shot, that probably did have natural immunity?  We obviously will never know.

And then the people that did get the Covid early on, but still decided to get a shot, that they probably didn't need since they already had the Covid, and their bodies have gotten smarter to now provide that natural immunity?  Again, we will never know.  

As for heard immunity, I would think that would cover Unvaxxed Natural Immunity, as well as now Vaxxed Immunity, would it not?  I mean, you either have immunity naturally, or you got a shot to try and get some.

Agree that the vaccinated/natural immunity group will get muddled. They’ll have some level of immunity from vaccine and natural immunity (or it will wreck your immune system like some say yet doesn’t make sense - oh well). But there will always be the unvaccinated group and we’ll always know their rate of infection, right? If natural immunity alone is better, we should see that in the rates. Thus far, we’re not.  So either vaccines are better or some combination of vaccine + natural immunity is better.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Agree that the vaccinated/natural immunity group will get muddled. They’ll have some level of immunity from vaccine and natural immunity (or it will wreck your immune system like some say yet doesn’t make sense - oh well). But there will always be the unvaccinated group and we’ll always know their rate of infection, right? If natural immunity alone is better, we should see that in the rates. Thus far, we’re not.  So either vaccines are better or some combination of vaccine + natural immunity is better.

No you won't know because the bar will be continually moved oh he only has 7 shots he is not "fully vaccinated " check the box 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No you won't know because the bar will be continually moved oh he only has 7 shots he is not "fully vaccinated " check the box 

Lucky for us the person with 6 will then be classified as partially vaccinated, so you can still measure full vs none.

• Haha 1