Check your account email address ×

When did you know?

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

MC you remember when the Democratic leaders of this country and presidential candidates got on camera and said this was all fake made up by Trump and there was absolutely nothing to worry about he was just spreading fear?? What was their goal?? :news:

Someone want to que up that video so he can see it and respond or hide

Post it. Never said it was fake and made up.

33 minutes ago, irv said:

1046 cases in the FULLY VACCINATED and 625 in the unvaccinated:news:

Nothing to see here, people. Just get your booster so we can eliminate this thing once and for all. 

The number of active cases went up to 12,666.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148731

image.thumb.png.d7cd52bb5c021771ac990a0c89297199.png

Don't forget this.

image.png.eb491dd3f10ca4b56c56b956cd4fafd1.png

Let me know if you want me to run the math on the vaccine/unvaccinated cases odds. Always here to help!

EDIT: actually I don't have to, Ontario is already doing it for you - trends and all. :bc:

image.thumb.png.39176ab853fcc3cb4d5bfd7b43b60954.png

Edited by akvanden

You see the numbers, 1046 compared to 624, and you still believe the graph. :lol:

Maybe you can explain this one? Why have the "vaccination status unknown" numbers risen exponentially lately? There wouldn't be any fudging of the numbers, now would there be? 

30 fully vaccinated in the ICU compare to 78. Whoa, huge, massive difference there I tell you!!! Almost so much so that it makes me want to rush out and get my vaccines,,,,,,, and all the boosters that will be coming along shortly as well. :lol: 

You go girl, an don't forget to get boosted too!! Joe is losing his patience with you!! 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You still think this came from a wet market don't you?

He still thinks it’s trumps fault 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

MC you remember when the Democratic leaders of this country and presidential candidates got on camera and said this was all fake made up by Trump and there was absolutely nothing to worry about he was just spreading fear?? What was their goal?? :news:

Someone want to que up that video so he can see it and respond or hide

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, irv said:

You see the numbers, 1046 compared to 624, and you still believe the graph. :lol:

Maybe you can explain this one? Why have the "vaccination status unknown" numbers risen exponentially lately? There wouldn't be any fudging of the numbers, now would there be? 

30 fully vaccinated in the ICU compare to 78. Whoa, huge, massive difference there I tell you!!! Almost so much so that it makes me want to rush out and get my vaccines,,,,,,, and all the boosters that will be coming along shortly as well. :lol: 

You go girl, an don't forget to get boosted too!! Joe is losing his patience with you!! 

He's unbelievable, talk about drinking the Koolaid.:lol:

Those goalposts have been moved so far we're now in another country.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's unbelievable, talk about drinking the Koolaid.:lol:

Those goalposts have been moved so far we're now in another country.  

I know. I don't know why I bother anymore?? :russian_roulette:

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

It was day #1 of "lock down" for me here in MN.  I actually walked out of my house on my way to the "Essential Business" grocery store, and said to myself, "So this is what its like to live in China".

I was willing to go along with things until they figured it out, but something just didn't seem right to me immediately.

THEN:  When they started selectively telling businesses they could and couldn't be open, and the ones allowed to be open were the huge chain stores with hundreds of people walking through them, vs. the small businesses that might see 20 customers a day, that sent me over the top.

And lastly, when that fraud Cuomo started putting up his "Who is getting hospitalized?  SOURCE OF ADMISSION" statistics, that's when I realized we were handling this completely wrong.  This is a shot from May 7th, 2020.

D891FD2C-F420-4DDA-B50F-F6FA1E4F690C.jpeg

Remember the modeling from our friends at the University of Minnesota that the governor used to justify shutting down and bankrupting all the small businesses?  None of the scenarios from the "experts" even came close to what happened.

• Like 1

A friend of mine, whose daughter is an RN, and works at a major Toronto hospital has not once disliked nor debunked anything I have posted on FB. In fact, all her replies to me verify what I have posted to be true, including the fact doctor's and nurses had to sign non-disclosure agreements not to talk about anything covid related to anyone or on any social media platforms. If that alone doesn't throw up a red flag , then I don't know what will? 

I really don’t are if you clowns don’t vaccinate. It’s your choice if you want to gamble but the odds of you getting and surviving Covid are so much greater than mine.

Carry on continuing to “own the libs”

I see dead republicans that won’t be voting for another moron……that’s good for the country.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I really don’t are if you clowns don’t vaccinate. It’s your choice if you want to gamble but the odds of you getting and surviving Covid are so much greater than mine.

I see dead republicans that won’t be voting for another moron……that’s good for the country.

First off...all your post was a lie.  Passive aggressive buillshit from a weakling. 

There is plenty of honest posts here where you could learn how others came to their conclusion in here.  But, you really lack the ability to see past your own ignorance.  We all get it.  Carry on you fucking squidbrain.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't know, this should be friggin obvious to most who can think for themselves.

FGq2Pi5VIAIKPPI.thumb.jpg.7fed8d3068a77c64ffdaa040b5b540b8.jpg

I don't understand how it isn't.  Even most who got the initial jab or even the second are saying, WTF is going on here?  Only the total retards are still pushing all in.

Just remember, THIS ISN'T POLITICAL!!!! :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

They’re based on the same numbers, and it’s directly linked from your link? So if you think the graph is bs, then I guess your numbers are? :dunno:

You have the numbers from your link, you could mathematically prove the graph is wrong. Care to try? :pc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: Sure you don't. You don't care but can't seem to shut your mouth about it.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

First off...all your post was a lie.  Passive aggressive buillshit from a weakling. 

There is plenty of honest posts here where you could learn how others came to their conclusion in here.  But, you really lack the ability to see past your own ignorance.  We all get it.  Carry on you fucking squidbrain.

Honest posts? From Trump supporters?  Really……lol

hey whatever…..good luck potsy 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

He still thinks it’s trumps fault 

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.

@Mainecat did you see the above?? What do you have to say?? Your party leaders think it's a hoax.. you have a response?? It in hiding

@Mainecat, @Mainecat, @Mainecat

• Haha 1

I knew when they announced that all media would be censored against misinformation.  No other misinformation has ever been censored, yet that was one of the first announcements that were made after they started calling it a pandemic.  So, Jan 2020? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

For me, it was when they started tagging deaths as "COVID Deaths" when people were dying from Cancer or other ways like heart attacks or other illnesses.  When it became obvious that medical facilities were making money for every COVID death they encountered - that's when it became skeptical, at best.  I get it, it's a legit sickness (I had it) and it impacts certain people drastically.  But yeah, if it were possible to reset and legitimately run the numbers?  It wouldn't be a freaking PANDEMIC.

This is a great criticism of capitalism in general and a profit centric health system in particular. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Honest posts? From Trump supporters?  Really……lol

hey whatever…..good luck potsy 

What’s important is that you are, and continue to be, as dumb as you want. If ignorance is bliss, you are the happiest member here.

• Like 1