Check your account email address ×

When did you know?

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's unbelievable, talk about drinking the Koolaid.:lol:

Those goalposts have been moved so far we're now in another country.  

There is no goalpost anymore 

Just now, Zambroski said:

There is.  It’s been moved so far away it’s just a small dot.

No there isn’t here. For the first 18 months or so it was “just do this until then and we will be normal”

now there’s none of that. No end game, no light at the end of the tunnel. Just obey. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

…or otherwise had enough information to know this pandemic is overblown and the numbers being used are a lie?  Sure, all anybody had to do it look around and see something was “fishy” but, there’s usually a moment when you decide.

For me, I was able to erase all doubt when my daughter, who works at three different rehab/hospice centers, told me that after the employees started questioning these “Cause of Death” certificates all being Covid.  These records were then sealed in a locked room in all institutions by order of governmental mandates. These records have NEVER been secured in him this manner as far back as anybody working there can remember…at least some 30 years.

Yep…that did it for me.  Now, that was early on but since, if that didn’t do it, there was certainly enough out there to come to the same conclusion.

When my mother in law who had been in hospice for 3 yrd died of covid breathing just fine 

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

I knew when they announced that all media would be censored against misinformation.  No other misinformation has ever been censored, yet that was one of the first announcements that were made after they started calling it a pandemic.  So, Jan 2020? 

Facebook censored long before then, if you consider them media.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Facebook censored long before then, if you consider them media.

I do not consider them media. Facebook has been manipulating people since day one. I am talking about all the regular news media, independent news media, doctors, nurses, virologists.  They have basically said, you cannot make an informed decision so we are not allowing you to have information to do so, you will however get everything "we" decide to tell you.  

Sorry, that reads funny. They being the government and or the world health organization. 

I mean when did the world health organization decide that they get to call the shots?  Who the fuck is WHO?  Why are they all powerful?  

Edited by WildMann

Although, here is something funny.  I just found this right after posting.  Things that make you go hmmmm.   

This article was right under the one that is advising us that we should not be travelling non essentially and taking precautions because the mOronic variant is running rampant.  

https://torontosun.com/news/world/south-african-study-finds-omicron-more-like-flu