Check your account email address ×

How pissed would you be...

On 12/31/2021 at 7:40 AM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, looking at sled prices now, even if you riding is just limited to getting your sled broke in for next year, you are money ahead and have the sled you want.  Just think of it as like it was a low snow winter and move on.

Honestly, these prices for sleds is just over the top absurd right now. 

I’ve heard some really bad rumors about what prices will be like for MY23. I think it will be good for one thing, market crash. I mean fuck, just look at the costs for anything right now. My utility bills just went up 20% last month. 

14 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I'm officially married to a new VR1.

20211230_130908.jpg

20211230_130921.jpg

20211230_130935.jpg

What, no ride report? :dunno: :lol:

:bc:

It appears that they have it limited during break in. At 100 miles on the odometer I did some short pulls on a rail grade. 88-90 mph, and a little shy of peak RPM. I'm set on ethanol mode. 

The power will more than meet my needs. I'm obviously not out of break in mode yet, but feels very similar to the Cat 600 at this point, with roughly the same top end speed. I suspect I'll be impressed once it is broken in. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ziemann said:

It appears that they have it limited during break in. At 100 miles on the odometer I did some short pulls on a rail grade. 88-90 mph, and a little shy of peak RPM. I'm set on ethanol mode. 

The power will more than meet my needs. I'm obviously not out of break in mode yet, but feels very similar to the Cat 600 at this point, with roughly the same top end speed. I suspect I'll be impressed once it is broken in. 

650 will outrun a Cat 600, at least mine.  Your RS would have the RXC setup I believe.  The 650 I rode wasn't studded so hard to tell on the low to mid range on packed trails.  

Does your 650 shake so violently at idle it looks like the motor is going to separate from the chassis?

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

650 will outrun a Cat 600, at least mine.  Your RS would have the RXC setup I believe.  The 650 I rode wasn't studded so hard to tell on the low to mid range on packed trails.  

Does your 650 shake so violently at idle it looks like the motor is going to separate from the chassis?

Ugh ... please don't tell me we're back to that bullshit again.  That was one of the biggest complaints of the Polaris 800, prior to the 840/850 being released, and how the 800 was a rattle trap.  I sure as hell hope the 650 isn't that bad.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Ugh ... please don't tell me we're back to that bullshit again.  That was one of the biggest complaints of the Polaris 800, prior to the 840/850 being released, and how the 800 was a rattle trap.  I sure as hell hope the 650 isn't that bad.

@X2700 had one as a loaner.  We thought the crank was bent.  LOL

From a design standpoint maybe it's fine at the low speed and load?  Could help keep vibrations down while cruising with the soft motor mounts?  Makes me kind of laugh after all the years of guys saying not to use an impact on a clutch puller or it could hurt the crank.

I don't have any problems ragging on any of the brands.  What they get away selling us for $15k is total BS.

As far as the MY23 pricing I think you will see a MINIMUM of a 10% increase over MY22.

• Haha 1

My XRS rattled like hell.  To a point some would point out the hand guards flapping at idle.  Both my SX were rattlers at start up and then intermittently after warm up.  I guess it never bothered me.  If crank run out is in spec, Giv’r!!

My current is smooth as butter.  I’ll prolly hate it. :lmao:

1 minute ago, X2700 said:

yep she looked like a wobler!!

Just close the panel and ignore!!650 vibration about same as 850.

I just installed motor in a 12 800 rush and boy did i forget how they vibrated!!

Vibration=Powah!!!!

Grab a handful!

On 1/2/2022 at 8:46 AM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ve heard some really bad rumors about what prices will be like for MY23. I think it will be good for one thing, market crash. I mean fuck, just look at the costs for anything right now. My utility bills just went up 20% last month. 

What, no ride report? :dunno: :lol:

:bc:

It will probably be in the 18-25% range. That seems to be the going trend on everything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

It will probably be in the 18-25% range. That seems to be the going trend on everything. 

While I agree with at least something in that range, I’ve heard upwards of 30% on a lot of things. With Covid cash long gone, some employers looking to bring people back to the offices, people having to start pay student loans again and wages on the stagnant side, this may just be the year this crazy market gets it’s legs cut off. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My current is smooth as butter.  I’ll prolly hate it. :lmao:

I've a distinct feeling you're going to find the clutch engagement on the RXC rather bland compared to your last whip.  You should sell it.  I can be up on short notice with $5k in cash monies.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've a distinct feeling you're going to find the clutch engagement on the RXC rather bland compared to your last whip.  You should sell it.  I can be up on short notice with $5k in cash monies.  

It’s weird for sure.  Really weird.  Triple your price and I’ll even fill the tank for you!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s weird for sure.  Really weird.  Triple your price and I’ll even fill the tank for you!  :lmao:

Nonsense ... those sleds only get half-filled gas tanks!! :lol: