Check your account email address ×

How pissed would you be...

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You’ve got to be one of the worst brand loyal people I know so I’m not sure why anyone would take what you say, on that same subject, with even a grain of salt. 

Butt hurt shootout loser

5 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Can't really make a judgment on an engine going down without knowing the details. Too many newbies in the sport to know exactly how it was treated.

I try to stay out of this shit but neighbor bought a Khaos last year, presently sitting at dealer for engine #3. Yes it's true, but here's the thing, he has beaten the living piss out of it since delivery. I could hear him out on the lake just a givin it last year because of the noisy can on the thing. Assuming he swaps the can off before warranty trips.

So yes, you don't know details. I would never judge anything on this cracker-ass

• Like 1

You guys need to give @mnstang a break.  He's still living in the Suzuki world where Cat certainly had one of the most durable 800's around ... there's no denying that.  Now that Suzuki is gone though, Cat's next most durable engine is a YAMAHA engine :stirthepot:  The c-tec is as much a flaming POS as any other one out there, except it's also the most underpowered in its class.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You guys need to give @mnstang a break.  He's still living in the Suzuki world where Cat certainly had one of the most durable 800's around ... there's no denying that.  Now that Suzuki is gone though, Cat's next most durable engine is a YAMAHA engine :stirthepot:  The c-tec is as much a flaming POS as any other one out there, except it's also the most underpowered in its class.

He does ride a c tech though..

21 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I'm still a Cat guy (until I take delivery of a Poo), but I know that shit ain't right......

So, for the unforeseen future then.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If that ain’t already scooped up, I’d be amazed!  Floored is more the word.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A. Too tippy. 
2. Every picture is from when he picked it up from the dealer last year. Could at least take a picture of the dash with the sled running. 
B. Says pending. 

23 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

A. Too tippy. 
2. Every picture is from when he picked it up from the dealer last year. Could at least take a picture of the dash with the sled running. 
B. Says pending. 

Yeah, I don’t Doo Poo.  But, like 150 miles?  Safe to assume it’s in nice shape.  I don’t care about the fucking dash.

Anybody with a modern, slightly used sled will NEVER get more for it than they can right now.  This is literally the perfect storm for resale.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

In this market, that's a deal.

Plus I want Zieman to be the guinea pig for selling a ROGER SKIME edition.  :lol:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I don’t Doo Poo.  But, like 150 miles?  Safe to assume it’s in nice shape.  I don’t care about the fucking dash.

Anybody with a modern, slightly used sled will NEVER get more for it than they can right now.  This is literally the perfect storm for resale.

It’s also a 600. 

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Did someone mention Roger Skime sale?

A kid I know has one with like 600 miles on it I begged and begged to sell last year before I bought the 600 limited. It still has 600 miles on it, he still won’t sell it, he still doesn’t know who Roger Skime is and I’m still pissed.

8 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s also a 600. 

I’m actually seeing a bit of a resurgence in the 600 models.  I think many are realizing they just don’t need the 800 and certainly don’t need the increased epa induced risk that comes with them.

My guess is the hyper sled riders are seeing that the lesser, children’s 600 are having zero problems keeping up with them in the majority of situations and have much less risk of “BLAMMO”.

10 hours ago, Palu49 said:

A kid I know has one with like 600 miles on it I begged and begged to sell last year before I bought the 600 limited. It still has 600 miles on it, he still won’t sell it, he still doesn’t know who Roger Skime is and I’m still pissed.

Now I'm pissed.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m actually seeing a bit of a resurgence in the 600 models.  I think many are realizing they just don’t need the 800 and certainly don’t need the increased epa induced risk that comes with them.

My guess is the hyper sled riders are seeing that the lesser, children’s 600 are having zero problems keeping up with them in the majority of situations and have much less risk of “BLAMMO”.

And, if you're an aggressive rider that likes to get after it, the smaller engine is way more rewarding, with no loss in speed.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I think the 650 Polaris is just about ideal for trail riding for most because sometimes more is just moar that you can't use.  Not that I've ridden one.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Now I'm pissed.

And, if you're an aggressive rider that likes to get after it, the smaller engine is way more rewarding, with no loss in speed.  

Nah, go with the big bore and become a master of throttle modulation.  :lol:

If I ever get my 650, I can't wait to ride with our group of 800's and 850's just to compare.  I think overall, the 650 is the best sled with our trail system.  Now, when we get back to Namakagon at the end of the day - maybe not so much, but I'm pretty sure I'll be wherever the destination is before they get their helmets off!! LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Less gyroscopic effect :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know. While I agree with some of what you’re saying, my 600 bores the shit out of me, performance/power wise. I mean, sure, it’s enough but there’s times where I want more and it’s not there.