Check your account email address ×

It's that time of the year ... SHOOTOUT!!

Bontz

Next weekend, December 11th ... looks like it's scheduled to happen?  I wonder if it'll be 50 degrees and sunny, or if they'll actually have colder temps and snow?  If this thread can't lure @krom out of the weeds, I don't know what will!!

@Tommcat - what's the avatar challenge gonna be this year?  Make it simple and go with fastest ET out of the turbo class?  I know you'll go with the Cat and I'll go with the Yami.  Yami power baby!!! :stirthepot:  Will the MOCK CHEESE have launch control, or not?  I hope Polaris has that hot ECU in the mail, being sent to DTR :whistle:

• Haha 1

If Doo shows up with launch control... Doo will get ET but the TCat/SRX will out mph them.

800/850 class goes BRP, Polaris and Cat.  Then they all get the latest rEFlaSh upd8 

600/650 class goes Polaris, Doo and Cat. 

The crapshoot is we don't know which specific model they'll be bringing.  Would be nice upfront if they just said bring your highest performance 137" trail models with a 1" or 1.25" lug track to start them all on an equal footing.  In a perfect world they would allow DTR to get them out of break-in.  That's why Polaris sends the hot ecus.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Next weekend, December 11th ... looks like it's scheduled to happen?  I wonder if it'll be 50 degrees and sunny, or if they'll actually have colder temps and snow?  If this thread can't lure @krom out of the weeds, I don't know what will!!

@Tommcat - what's the avatar challenge gonna be this year?  Make it simple and go with fastest ET out of the turbo class?  I know you'll go with the Cat and I'll go with the Yami.  Yami power baby!!! :stirthepot:  Will the MOCK CHEESE have launch control, or not?  I hope Polaris has that hot ECU in the mail, being sent to DTR :whistle:

damn, the mach is throwing my plans in a loop this year.

i'll say cat for ET, UNLESS the mach is allowed to use the 2 step. if it is, then i put my money on the doo

• Like 1

If the Doo shows up with that launch control DOO-hickee ... yeah, I think that's the safe bet in the turbo class.  If not, I'm still gonna say Yami (just to piss you off, Tom!!) :lol2:

When it's all said and done, I'm sure the Cat 800 running the Alpha rail will be the one that wins ... less weight for the win!!! 

https://www.inletny.com//inlet/new-york-shootout

2020/2021 results https://snowgoer.com/news/new-york-shoot-out-results-first-runs-on-the-2021s/29047/

sometimes I wonder why this big season opener stock sled drag race kickoff isn't held in MN/MI/WI ?

then I think, who the fuck cares  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.inletny.com//inlet/new-york-shootout

2020/2021 results https://snowgoer.com/news/new-york-shoot-out-results-first-runs-on-the-2021s/29047/

sometimes I wonder why this big season opener stock sled drag race kickoff isn't held in MN/MI/WI ?

then I think, who the fuck cares  :lol:

Should be haydays lol

Hook, Line, and sinker

AC is running the heaviest version turbo, with eps and atac suspension, an 800 RR with stiff suspension that doesn't transfer, and no 600 because they wont let them run an RXC.

mach made a surprisingly good pull on the dyno, still down about 15 from the average 998 turbo, but closer than expected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, krom said:

Hook, Line, and sinker

AC is running the heaviest version turbo, with eps and atac suspension, an 800 RR with stiff suspension that doesn't transfer, and no 600 because they wont let them run an RXC.

mach made a surprisingly good pull on the dyno, still down about 15 from the average 998 turbo, but closer than expected.

Sounds about right!

25 minutes ago, krom said:

Hook, Line, and sinker

No 6000 Riot available? 

Welcome back