Check your account email address ×

It's that time of the year ... SHOOTOUT!!

Bontz

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why not?!?!?

Oh.  Hard to find a better reason than this  Maybe a grass fire?

Both sound miserable let alone unproductive.

I'm all for standing around, bullshitting and drinking beer with sledders, and its a fun time. Its nowhere near as fun since they moved it, used to be an amazing party, guys would bring buses, race trailers with viewing decks on top, put up tents with smokers etc

Getting too to old be standing in the rain

• Like 2

Ugh .. 40's and rain?  I don't blame anyone for not wanting to go and stand in that shit.  I swear this event has decent snow conditions about once every 5 or 6 years.  If it's just gonna be mud, they may as well throw those ATV conversion kits on 'em and have at it :news:

image.png.411958d65510bf715b8c8a5bc14c936a.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Maybe there was a mud slide

Can't be.  Polaris guys would already be chest thumping. 

You saw the pics from the gdammed Soo last year didn't you?  I was like Woodstock and the Belmont stakes, pure mud.  Polaris makes a mudder.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

3 days out from the end-all, be-all of how all snowmobiles perform!!  I mean, the Shootout is GOSPEL - no way any sled can run better than what the shootout numbers show us!!!  No doubt the turbos will run the big end numbers for the day ... but we all know those HOT ECU equipped Polaris sleds will RUN THE NUMBER in their respective class!!  Team Kitty Litter gonna run the BLAST??

31 minutes ago, Bontz said:

3 days out from the end-all, be-all of how all snowmobiles perform!!  I mean, the Shootout is GOSPEL - no way any sled can run better than what the shootout numbers show us!!!  No doubt the turbos will run the big end numbers for the day ... but we all know those HOT ECU equipped Polaris sleds will RUN THE NUMBER in their respective class!!  Team Kitty Litter gonna run the BLAST??

They should run a blast against an evo just for shits and giggles!!!!!:wolfie:

I heard they were going to try and hire the Zoomer to be the driver of the sleds because of his elite riding, MAD SKILLZ ... but he turned it down because he couldn't handle running WOT in a straight line for more than the length of a Culver's parking lot :handjob:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I heard they were going to try and hire the Zoomer to be the driver of the sleds because of his elite riding, MAD SKILLZ ... but he turned it down because he couldn't handle running WOT in a straight line for more than the length of a Culver's parking lot :handjob:

Trying really hard here.  I'll give you credit for it though.  Have a third cheesyburg on me after you race all your retards across the pond to your burger hole.  I bet it looks like a Klim showroom when you all shed your layers at the door.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trying really hard here.  I'll give you credit for it though.  Have a third cheesyburg on me after you race all your retards across the pond to your burger hole.  I bet it looks like a Klim showroom when you all shed your layers at the door.  :lol: 

I don't have to try at all ... you're the one who's always bragging about how fast you are :lol2: Ever notice, you're really the only one on this site who does that, Zoomer?  What was that old commercial ... Zoom, Zoom, Zoom   :lol:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't have to try at all ... you're the one who's always bragging about how fast you are :lol2: Ever notice, you're really the only one on this site who does that, Zoomer?  What was that old commercial ... Zoom, Zoom, Zoom   :lol:

Maybe you should start trying then.  Show me where I am bragging "how fast I am".

I won't wait.....but I'll circle back.  :news:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe you should start trying then.  Show me where I am bragging "how fast I am".

I won't wait.....but I'll circle back.  :news:

Don't be a dumbass ... you brag about your so called riding prowess all the time.  Passing moms and kids ... and karens ... all while holding that inside line!! :lol: If you weren't such a wannabe, you wouldn't get called out on it.  Shit - you did it earlier today, didn't you?  Wasn't it you laughing about some video and riding with guy and "he was slow"?  Don't be mainecat dumb - you're better than that!!

Just now, Bontz said:

Don't be a dumbass ... you brag about your so called riding prowess all the time.  Passing moms and kids ... and karens ... all while holding that inside line!! :lol: If you weren't such a wannabe, you wouldn't get called out on it.  Shit - you did it earlier today, didn't you?  Wasn't it you laughing about some video and riding with guy and "he was slow"?  Don't be mainecat dumb - you're better than that!!

Show me where I am "bragging about how fast I am"...and that I'm the "only one on the site that does it".  :lmao:

Or, just accept that I hurt your feelings yesterday, like I always do.  Poo guys...so weak.  You probably saw Krom posting here and shit your Klim bibs.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Poor Zoomer ... it's like clockwork, as soon as he knows he's defeated he breaks out the "I know, I hurt your feelings" line.  That thread,  yesterday, it was flat out entertaining and the fact you went in and deleted everything "because there's rules" is just laughable.  You sure didn't have any problems with it early on & left it alone with the back & forth banter - but after we hurt your feelings you had to clean it up :whistle:  (see how that works :lol:)

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Poor Zoomer ... it's like clockwork, as soon as he knows he's defeated he breaks out the "I know, I hurt your feelings" line.  That thread,  yesterday, it was flat out entertaining and the fact you went in and deleted everything "because there's rules" is just laughable.  You sure didn't have any problems with it early on & left it alone with the back & forth banter - but after we hurt your feelings you had to clean it up :whistle:  (see how that works :lol:)

My feelings?  I don't have them.  Probably lost them when I got covid. 

Seemed some didn't appreciate that shit in a rules forum.  And, I cleaned it up.  You should be glad I got rid of the evidence.   :lol: 

Now, "defeated"?  Still waiting on you to come through on your claim.   :news:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My feelings?  I don't have them.  Probably lost them when I got covid. 

Seemed some didn't appreciate that shit in a rules forum.  And, I cleaned it up.  You should be glad I got rid of the evidence.   :lol: 

Now, "defeated"?  Still waiting on you to come through on your claim.   :news:

Fuck - tell whoever was distraught to get over it ... go back and undelete the comments so we can continue having our fun there!! LOL

As far as me having to prove anything ... you'll just have to live with the fact that we all laugh at you when it comes to your MaDD RiDInG SkILlZ because you've brought that upon yourself.  It's not like we're just making shit up and laughing at you for no reason ... it's the same type of deal with how we all laugh at mainecat every day.  Ouch - that was a shot below the belt, sorry.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Fuck - tell whoever was distraught to get over it ... go back and undelete the comments so we can continue having our fun there!! LOL

As far as me having to prove anything ... you'll just have to live with the fact that we all laugh at you when it comes to your MaDD RiDInG SkILlZ because you've brought that upon yourself.  It's not like we're just making shit up and laughing at you for no reason ... it's the same type of deal with how we all laugh at mainecat every day.  Ouch - that was a shot below the belt, sorry.

LOL....I can feel you hurt here.  It kinda smells.  

Ok, I guess I'll just "have to live with it."

:lol:

You've never really been very good at this.  :lmao: