Check your account email address ×

It's that time of the year ... SHOOTOUT!!

Bontz

23 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Hey Badger, how has your Doo been holding up? Be nice to get an honest opinion from

someone without Koolaid glasses 

Well honestly, I like the sled not as much as the Poo but its close. It has a little more power or it feels like that but not by ton more than my 800 Axys Aaen sled, low end is better on the Doo. The Doo is more planted to the ground were as the Poo was more like driving a dirt bike. The Doo riding setup has gotten better but it took me two years to get where I want it, its almost as good as the Poo. Best corning sleds IMO, are still the Cats, best Motor I give that to Doo if you like power out of the box, best over all ride goes to Poo. I did get a chance to run a 850 Poo and the Doo walked the skinny little guy that was driving it. Poo boys don't go out on a lake and expect to beat a 129" Doo with your 144 2" luge track it's not going to happen and I told the kid that.

As sleds go they are all pretty good Cat sits a little low to for me but it gets around a corner in great fashion but they need a new motor for the big 850 class. Stock for stock the 800's are not in the 850 class if your looking for power!

If your looking for an nice all day ride go with any 600 class sled they are pretty fast and are fun as hell just in a different way.   

Edited by Badger**

7 hours ago, CFM said:

Which seat did you get ?

The comfort seat. Why the TnT come with that crappy seat I'll never know. 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It's a Doo, so the one with the dildo.

I'd expect nothing else from you when asked a serious question. Give us you're list. 

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

Well honestly, I like the sled not as much as the Poo but its close. It has a little more power or it feels like that but not by ton more than my 800 Axys Aaen sled, low end is better on the Doo. The Doo is more planted to the ground were as the Poo was more like driving a dirt bike. The Doo riding setup has gotten better but it took me two years to get where I want it, its almost as good as the Poo. Best corning sleds IMO, are still the Cats, best Motor I give that to Doo if you like power out of the box, best over all ride goes to Poo. I did get a chance to run a 850 Poo and the Doo walked the skinny little guy that was driving it. Poo boys don't go out on a lake and expect to beat a 129" Doo with your 144 2" luge track it's not going to happen and I told the kid that.

As sleds go they are all pretty good Cat sits a little low to for me but it gets around a corner in great fashion but they need a new motor for the big 850 class. Stock for stock the 800's are not in the 850 class if your looking for power!

If your looking for an nice all day ride go with any 600 class sled they are pretty fast and are fun as hell just in a different way.   

Appreciate your opinion, you seem like a straight shooter. Unfortunately my riding group is small and there are no Poo's or Cat's, just Doo's and Yamaha's.

You're right about the 600 class, wife has a Blizzard 600, lots of fun on the trails, smooth, reliable and the gas mileage rivals my SUV

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Appreciate your opinion, you seem like a straight shooter. Unfortunately my riding group is small and there are no Poo's or Cat's, just Doo's and Yamaha's.

You're right about the 600 class, wife has a Blizzard 600, lots of fun on the trails, smooth, reliable and the gas mileage rivals my SUV

600's two smokers have always been the wise choice for trails around here and why I have ridden them since the 90's both Cat and Doo.  Dead reliable and when I started fueling multiple sleds economical at the pump.  800 and now 850 twins have been a problem of some sort or another whether it's reliability, fuel consumption or parts somewhere near the engine (this means you poo drive train bearings) does not matter what manufacturer it is.  For me 4 stroke's over the last 5-7 years has meant 800 and 850 class  performance with reliability and fuel economy added in.

• Like 2