Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So it came from fully vaxxed travelers.  Fake news already trying to spin it as otherwise. 

Well we have been told we can't listen to Robert he has only been correct every step of the way so far.  But again he is just a kook 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Well we have been told we can't listen to Robert he has only been correct every step of the way so far.  But again he is just a kook 

He said Israel signed a 10 year secret agreement with Pfizer to not report adverse effects, while they were/are reporting adverse effects. So I guess not every step??

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You cannot vaccinate your way out of a pandemic, you will only make it worse as we are seeing.

This is virology 101, and yet past knowledge is being completely ignored.

Lets be honest, you don’t know shit virology, only what you read on Twitter.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No it didn't. 

Ok - where/when was Lambda first detected. Where/when was Delta first detected? Where is this newest one being detected? 

Peru, India, and now S Africa, or Botswana? 

Ok.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So this is what the real experts warned us of, high vaccination with a leaky vaccine will cause escape mutations.  But the blind leading the blind did not head the warning.

The vaccine (sorry gene therapy) should have been given only to those at higher risk.  Those same real experts are now concerned the mutation has completely escaped T-Cell and antibody response bringing us back to Jan 2020 with a virus that is much more deadly.  This is now a pandemic of the vaccinated, thank you for being complacent sheep. 

Why would you think the mutation would be different for those with natural immunity versus a vaccine.  Both just prepare the body to attack the virus and then natural selection kicks in.  Virus's will also mutate without being repelled, that is normal and has happened throughout history.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You cannot vaccinate your way out of a pandemic, you will only make it worse as we are seeing.

This is virology 101, and yet past knowledge is being completely ignored.

Polio, Hepatitis, Rubella, Measles, Rotavirus, Mumps were all functionally eliminated from the Western world with a vaccine.  If the Covid vaccine stayed 90% effective it would have resolved the pandemic assuming that it was used.  It isn't though so calling it a vaccine is a bit of a stretch.  Either way, it is not what is causing the variants.  You are being brain washed by twitter feeds of consipiracy idiots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Lets be honest, you don’t know shit virology, only what you read on Twitter.

He's not wrong here though.  You ESPECIALLY cannot vaccinate your way out of it when there is no vaccine.

Now, have you made an appointment to save your life again?  Don't dally...supplies may be limited.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why would you think the mutation would be different for those with natural immunity versus a vaccine.  Both just prepare the body to attack the virus and then natural selection kicks in.  Virus's will also mutate without being repelled, that is normal and has happened throughout history.

Polio, Hepatitis, Rubella, Measles, Rotavirus, Mumps were all functionally eliminated from the Western world with a vaccine.  If the Covid vaccine stayed 90% effective it would have resolved the pandemic assuming that it was used.  It isn't though so calling it a vaccine is a bit of a stretch.  Either way, it is not what is causing the variants.  You are being brain washed by twitter feeds of consipiracy idiots.

When have we ever vaccinated anyone who has recovered from a virus naturally.  Until covid.  Please respond.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok - where/when was Lambda first detected. Where/when was Delta first detected? Where is this newest one being detected? 

Peru, India, and now S Africa, or Botswana? 

Ok.

Shit hole countries ? 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

He said Israel signed a 10 year secret agreement with Pfizer to not report adverse effects, while they were/are reporting adverse effects. So I guess not every step??

Clause  10.4 says otherwise 

Again a once prominent person who Sat on many advisory boards including the fda is now a kook and must be shown to be one no matter what . 

I will give modern  media credit they make Goebbels look like a fucking rookie. And the lemming line up mouth wide open begging for another load. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The flu, every year. 

Only time I have gotten sick with the flu in the winter was the year I got the flu shot . Poss when I get in to my mid 60s I will think diff about them . But as for now fuck it not worth it 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The flu, every year. 

And no one get a flu shot after they get the flu . Only reason they get one tge following year is the supposedly new strain . Yet the boosters are not for the new strains they are still the original formula for the original strain . And they don't even work well on that strain 

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what changed.  Please respond.

Nothing, we’re still vaccinating those who’ve recovered from the flu and Covid.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And no one get a flu shot after they get the flu . Only reason they get one tge following year is the supposedly new strain . Yet the boosters are not for the new strains they are still the original formula for the original strain . And they don't even work well on that strain 

I feel like we’re in a thread talking about a new Covid strain? If I’m not mistaken, the majority of the current strain is delta, not the original strain. So the boosters are for delta, since it’s still effective against it. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I feel like we’re in a thread talking about a new Covid strain? If I’m not mistaken, the majority of the current strain is delta, not the original strain. So the boosters are for delta, since it’s still effective against it. 

What about shingles etc?  The flu is a hit and mostly miss.  Surely you know this, you couldn't  be this fucking stupid?  Or can you?

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Same formula only diff is Moderna is less is injected. And no it works 1/2 ass at best . And again in the traditional deff of a vaccine it is not a vaccine . Now the NEW definition of vaccine yeah it fits that sort of .

Enjoy  .I will again be taking a pass on this booster as well as your lifetime of boosters to come 

It is shocking I have not cought a covid yet . Less than 5 days off work at the hight of the histaria been around people who very shortly after were laid up . I have shared a pipe with people who had tested positive the next fucking day .

I have yet to even take a covid test . I am prob typhoid marry