Check your account email address ×

“Cross state lines” You don’t have to wonder why CNN and MSNBC viewers believe Rittenhouse is a white Supremacist

jtssrx

• jtssrx changed the title to “Cross state lines” You don’t have to wonder why CNN and MSNBC viewers believe Rittenhouse is a white Supremacist

I hope Rittenhouse takes these fucking MSM trash piles to the bank and pulls a Nick Sandman.  How people can continue to watch the likes of CCN and MSNBC after all the shit they've gotten wrong over the years is pathetic.  Say what you want about Fox (especially Hannity - he's a douche), but they at least put out the full context of a story.  People would be amazed if they had the ability to watch CNN & then watch FOX (or vice versa) without getting emotional ... and seeing for themselves how fucked up MSM is with their reporting and lies.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I hope Rittenhouse takes these fucking MSM trash piles to the bank and pulls a Nick Sandman.  How people can continue to watch the likes of CCN and MSNBC after all the shit they've gotten wrong over the years is pathetic.  Say what you want about Fox (especially Hannity - he's a douche), but they at least put out the full context of a story.  People would be amazed if they had the ability to watch CNN & then watch FOX (or vice versa) without getting emotional ... and seeing for themselves how fucked up MSM is with their reporting and lies.

While fox is biased I do find them less slanted although I try to avoid watching the news as much as possible 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

He won’t have a shot. The families of those he killed will suck him dry.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

In a civil trial the criminal records of the three perps would be fair game add in the part where Rittenhouse was a minor and I see a big goose egg for family of the felons.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ACE said:

While fox is biased I do find them less slanted although I try to avoid watching the news as much as possible 

Yep. To me CNN is way out in left field, beyond the bleachers even, but Fox is only at first base. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

YEs, the fat lady has not sung!!! 

I'm willing to bet he'll get sued civilly. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:

criminals aren't worth a whole lot dead or alive.    every person has a monetary value he should get way more than enough to pay a bit to go away and still put tens of millions in his pocket.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ahh the old white power sign….

753F9AB3-FD83-4024-9416-B05DD5A86FED.jpeg

Ahh the leader of the KKK hand in hand with the guy you voted for and our current president cheering together

EU_7BSRX0AAoode.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

YEs, the fat lady has not sung!!! 

I'm willing to bet he'll get sued civilly. 

I'm willing to bet that you are wrong again. Just like the last 6 months of your verbal diarrhea. Yet you are stupid enough to keep yapping. It's no wonder you fail. You do it to yourself.  Shut your mouth for once in your fucking pathetic life convict. Practice what they told you when they arrested you.  You have the right to remain silent. :cop::lol:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You having such  a great history of being correct :lol:

Really, the only time he's right is when he says what he's having for dinner. Even then it's questionable at best

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Really, the only time he's right is when he says what he's having for dinner. Even then it's questionable at best

You won the internet today.

lololololol

• Haha 1