Check your account email address ×

“Cross state lines” You don’t have to wonder why CNN and MSNBC viewers believe Rittenhouse is a white Supremacist

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I NEVER said he was going to be found guilty, you fucktahd. I said I didn't like him, and he deserved some kind of punishment. WHERE DID I EVER POST THAT HE WAS GUILTY, YOU LYING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was your bet for ? 

Btw, off to the side, how the fuck can you say that if soneone is found not guilty they still deserve some sort of punishment ? Wtf is that ? 
#lyincryinclown550

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Btw, off to the side, how the fuck can you say that if soneone is found not guilty they still deserve some sort of punishment ? Wtf is that ? 
#lyincryinclown550

Very simple, it was a shitty judge who ruined the case. Kyle deserves some punishment. It will probably come in a civil trial.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

What bet???

I swear your memory is your best weapon here. Problem is others can remember things longer than a couple hours.  SMH    

Anyway, it's ok creepy old dude. You are something to me, a mild amusement within this surreal world. Keep up the fails. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

I swear your memory is your best weapon here. Problem is others can remember things longer than a couple hours.  SMH    

Anyway, it's ok creepy old dude. You are something to me, a mild amusement within this surreal world. Keep up the fails. 

Where did I fail, negro of Canada? 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Very simple, it was a shitty judge who ruined the case. Kyle deserves some punishment. It will probably come in a civil trial.  

What ? :lol:

Wish I had some of what ur smokin.  :lol: 

Gas fumes from his leaking boat gas line in the garage ?

Mold in the house /porch/garage from the leaky roofs ?

Don’t forget the millions if old oeople pills a day.

• Haha 1

And now deep thoughts with Jack Handy

Ok, so here's the deal @Polaris 550, You have no sled, yet here we are on a sled site. I also want to add that in my experience here and the stories, you likely shouldn't own a sled since they seem like bad luck around you. Or maybe it's just you.  

My experience has also shown me that you come here and brag, boast, challenge people, generally act like the largest douche on the planet. About your life that you may, have, had, haven't, dreamed, imagined, or otherwise. When nobody gives two fucks about any of it. Then you also ask people to post pictures of their possessions and or life.  

Are you getting how pathetic this looks, sounds, is?   Are you getting it now? 

Yes, I come on here and do enable you, and while others may find that ignoring you is a better option, I find great amusement in pouring salt on the festering wound that is you. 

Are you getting it now?  :lol:

And now deep thoughts with Jack Handy

Ok, so here's the deal @Polaris 550, You have no sled, yet here we are on a sled site. I also want to add that in my experience here and the stories, you likely shouldn't own a sled since they seem like bad luck around you. Or maybe it's just you.  

My experience has also shown me that you come here and brag, boast, challenge people, generally act like the largest douche on the planet. About your life that you may, have, had, haven't, dreamed, imagined, or otherwise. When nobody gives two fucks about any of it. Then you also ask people to post pictures of their possessions and or life.  

Are you getting how pathetic this looks, sounds, is?   Are you getting it now? 

Yes, I come on here and do enable you, and while others may find that ignoring you is a better option, I find great amusement in pouring salt on the festering wound that is you. 

Are you getting it now?  :lol:

$16,000.00 just yesterday, for doing nothing. All I did was walk around, and try to see if those fukkin illegal immigrants were doing a good job. I was ready to call ICE if they fucked off. 

How much did you make yesterday? What do you do for work? Did you work hard, negro?

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

$16,000.00 just yesterday, for doing nothing. All I did was walk around, and try to see if those fukkin illegal immigrants were doing a good job. I was ready to call ICE if they fucked off. 

How much did you make yesterday? What do you do for work? Did you work hard, negro?

Nope I did not.  I had a nap from noon till 2.  Then I came on here and beat you up a bit.  :lol:

You know us,  welfare and shit.  

Edited by WildMann

2 hours ago, WildMann said:

Nope I did not.  I had a nap from noon till 2.  Then I came on here and beat you up a bit.  :lol:

You know us,  welfare and shit.  

Only thing you beat, was your meat.