Check your account email address ×

The 17-year-old son of Virginia Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin tried to cast a ballot in Tuesday’s gubernatorial election

Maybe he was testing the system to see if they'd allow him to vote, I can't read the article but I googled a couple more, it sounds like he showed a valid ID and they turned him away, see voter ID works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gov.-elect  u

Gov.-elect Youngkin's underage son tried to vote twice in Virginia election, officials say

An election official said it was unclear whether any laws were broken since the teen presented proper identification and did not end up casting a ballot.

son tried to vote twice in Virginia election, officials say

An election official said it was unclear whether any laws were broken since the teen presented proper identification and did not end up casting a ballot.

5 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

Suddenly MC is worried about voter fraud :lol:I'm starting to learn why no one can ever take this clown seriously.  

I see a cheap freeloader. Nothing worse than a whiny ass knuckledragger.

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Welp when ya got absolutely nothing and the guy ya voted for is a pants shitting empty suit you post stories about things like this.....  Ya fucking worthless cuntbag @Mainecat.   I suppose this is Trump's fault to eh???

An idiot who names himself feces. Fuckin Einstein.

Wait, the kid did not present a fake id  and/or  voted illegally  

He presented his id both times and was turned away ? So what law did he break ?

So if 17 yr old goes to a bar, he get’s carded at door,  he gives real id, they don’t let him into bar, did he break the law ?

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see a cheap freeloader. Nothing worse than a whiny ass knuckledragger.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the current administration other than "at least it's not trump". I'd say Virginians do care about what they're kids are being taught and having a say in it.  As soon as that libtard puppet ran his mouth about taking parents rights away and calling them domestic terrorists it all went downhill. 

30 minutes ago, joe_zrt said:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the current administration other than "at least it's not trump". I'd say Virginians do care about what they're kids are being taught and having a say in it.  As soon as that libtard puppet ran his mouth about taking parents rights away and calling them domestic terrorists it all went downhill. 

Read up on the history of Virginia elections then come back and explain what you posted was bullshit.