Check your account email address ×

Who believes we went to the moon

Our entire history is a lie. With regard to The moon landing I don’t believe we went and I believe they said they did simply to say they beat Russia who was also trying to go. The phone call the nixon was impossible. Fuck I can’t make a cell phone call in bad cell coverage areas today but they dialed up the white house from 250k miles away. Also under they never successfully tested landing the lander on earth. But you’re to believe that they flew it there and back with zero issues. Now we can’t go back because nasa lost the Telemetry data and destroyed all the technology that they used to go???

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Believe him or not there are some valid points especially when they come from NASA themselves.

Best part is at 5:45 mark....we had the technology to do so but we destroyed it.  :lol:  

Faking the Moon landing at least would have a real motive unlike the flat earth joke.  

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Our entire history is a lie. With regard to The moon landing I don’t believe we went and I believe they said they did simply to say they beat Russia who was also trying to go. The phone call the nixon was impossible. Fuck I can’t make a cell phone call in bad cell coverage areas today but they dialed up the white house from 250k miles away. Also under they never successfully tested landing the lander on earth. But you’re to believe that they flew it there and back with zero issues. Now we can’t go back because nasa lost the Telemetry data and destroyed all the technology that they used to go???

That's because you simply don't understand.

If you believe ferfers and all of their nonsense NASA has to be run by aliens because who else could create such a believable story that has stood the test of time for decades?  Not even the russians or chinese have been able to debunk it or provide incontrovertible evidence of the ruse.

It's also quite obvious that only someone with extra terrestrial capabilities could mobilize enough forces to guard the exits so people cannot travel to the infinite realms that  lie to the south, or is that to the north, I forget.

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Should get Arctic cat on the job they still use some of that technology in there current line up.

And still have a better trail fr end than doo and a better mountian skid than the other 2 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And still have a better trail fr end than doo and a better mountian skid than the other 2 

Fake news…doo is number 1. Doo made the front end crumple easy for safety sake it’s like a crumple zone on a car…..far superior to cat 😂 

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Fake news…doo is number 1. Doo made the front end crumple easy for safety sake it’s like a crumple zone on a car…..far superior to cat 😂 

Oh I am all to familiar with the alphabet of bulkhead parts and the drilling and riveting involed after hitting a frozen poo can . 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It would be really weird for me to think no.  Jeff Hoffman is a family friend and fellow Physicist making for fun camp fire conversations.  Not that he went to the moon, but anyone who has spent time in space has a real perspective on what Nasa has done and hasn't.

he needs to start reading more pier reviewed right wing blogs - where the real information is.  

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I rarely play the lottery, but if/when I win I'm sending you and Bigfoot TFOH on my own nickle in a rocket.  But, well said for complete bullshit.

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Here’s jt harassing Buzz Aldrin. 

that's all CGI, and still fucking hilarious.

7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

NASA was forced to give the Canadians some alien technology to keep up the moon landing ruse.  R-motion is actually alien technology, the front end... pure Canadian crap.    :lol:

• Haha 2