Check your account email address ×

Who believes we went to the moon

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

@jtssrx what say you, sir?

It doesn’t matter what I think. It doesn’t matter what you think. I refuse to get into it because you can’t have a conversation about anything like this with the vast majority of people on this site as the gas lighting and ad hominem attacks ensue immediately 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Another Globeturd! 

Just now, jtssrx said:

It doesn’t matter what I think. It doesn’t matter what you think. I refuse to get into it because you can’t have a conversation about anything like this with the vast majority of people on this site as the gas lighting and ad hominem attacks ensue immediately 

See the above post it’s exactly why I posted this

• Haha 1

It would be really weird for me to think no.  Jeff Hoffman is a family friend and fellow Physicist making for fun camp fire conversations.  Not that he went to the moon, but anyone who has spent time in space has a real perspective on what Nasa has done and hasn't.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well without question there are things about the moon landings being staged that are more "believable" than a flat earth.    

Well, we’ll find out when China gets there and can’t find our flag n’ stuff.  Well just hand over Hong Kong without any fuss OR, should we declare war on them pre-mission?  :lmao:

I think we went.  Some conspiracies are just too hard to hide.  It’s not like it was a made up Pandemic or something.  :news:

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How many attempts could you make starting a dead 1969 car with the lead acid battery in it ? 

If a battery goes dead in space, does it make a sound?

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Should get Arctic cat on the job they still use some of that technology in there current line up.

*their

Poo guys.  Sheesh.  Does that uber fancy screen offer grammar courses? :lmao: