Check your account email address ×

Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

Just now, Woodtick said:

What a stupid question to ask any veteran from any war. I figured you were dumb,but that question is over the top dumb.

"Hey, lose your leg in the war?"

What a fucking tool....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How many people have you shot?

Just doing family things, can't be on here 24/7 

When is the last time you punched someone in the mouth 'tough guy'? 

:)

Just stop while you’re  behind, 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

2 years ago.  Im jonesin for another. 

:good:

Did she fight back?

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What a stupid question to ask any veteran from any war. I figured you were dumb,but that question is over the top dumb.

But Rittenhouse is a hero. 

Thank you for your service.

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How many people have you shot?

Just doing family things, can't be on here 24/7 

When is the last time you punched someone in the mouth 'tough guy'? 

:)

You know that little voice in your head that tells you when to stop being stupid?  Well, not right now you do but, hopefully soon.

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

2 years ago.  Im jonesin for another. 

:good:

Been about the same for me but, not for the lack of trying.  Apparently, "battleship mouth-rowboat ass" syndrome is part of TDS.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did she fight back?

Never have hit a women in my life.  I was actually protecting a Women being harassed but keep trying. 

And keep asking War Vets how many people they shot as you hide behind that keyboard. 

What a fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Never have hit a women in my life.  I was actually protecting a Women being harassed but keep trying. 

And keep asking War Vets how many people they shot as you hide behind that keyboard. 

What a fucking idiot. 

I've never hit one either.  Usually a roofie gets the job done while I tie them to the bed.  I don't want to damage the goods before I play with them.  I'm smart that way.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What a fucking idiot.

👏 Good for you.  Was he a liberal, or just an asshole?  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've never hit one either.  Usually a roofie gets the job done while I tie them to the bed.  I don't want to damage the goods before I play with them.  I'm smart that way.

Box wine.  ;)

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

@Crnr2Crnr is a bitch.

He thinks he is some epic troll. Dude is lame as fuck and a total cuck.

Sucked at HCS , sucks here. 

Him and Jimmyfagsnacks should blow MC and ActionfagJoe and get it over with for fucks sake.  

We know where he sits according to this statement, part of the useless 10.  Kyle is part of the fighting 9.:thumbsup:

ded436cf833fffdd.png

• Like 1

Kyle RIttenhouse for president.  :bc:   There will be more Kyles if the D party keeps up their bullshit next election.  Bullshit:  Paid rioters, fake narratives and the authorities looking the other way or being told to stand down, when they are destroying property and peoples lives.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Kyle RIttenhouse for president.  :bc:   There will be more Kyles if the D party keeps up their bullshit next election.  Bullshit:  Paid rioters, fake narratives and the authorities looking the other way or being told to stand down, when they are destroying property and peoples lives.

I personally thing he's a bit of a half-wit but, it was a justified shooting.  Revolutions don't really start with people that have all their wits about them.  They just serve as starting line building blocks.  What happens if he is found guilty?

Account of the Boston Massacre - Teaching American History

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I personally thing he's a bit of a half-wit but, it was a justified shooting.  Revolutions don't really start with people that have all their wits about them.  They just serve as starting line building blocks.  What happens if he is found guilty?

Account of the Boston Massacre - Teaching American History

No question his actions were foolish and dangerous on a personal level, but it doesn't take away from the hundreds of assholes running amok across the country destroying things and killing people in the name of antifa and BLM.  If he is symptomatic of a revolt by a regular Joe against that, I can't fault him.  Charge him with some gun misdemeanors, and let him go for time served.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

👏 Good for you.  Was he a liberal, or just an asshole?  

All I know is I told him to stop what he was doing and as I walked away he pushed me from behind. 

After that it went downhill for Him fast. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No question his actions were foolish and dangerous on a personal level, but it doesn't take away from the hundreds of assholes running amok across the country destroying things and killing people in the name of antifa and BLM.  If he is symptomatic of a revolt by a regular Joe against that, I can't fault him.  Charge him with some gun misdemeanors, and let him go for time served.  

Exactly and Yes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All I know is I told him to stop what he was doing and as I walked away he pushed me from behind. 

I always love when they take the first swing.  Its been years, but there have been a few times when cracking a dude right in the face really solves alotta problems. ; :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I always love when they take the first swing.  Its been years, but there have been a few times when cracking a dude right in the face really solves alotta problems. ; :lol: 

Sucks nowadays really cant get into a fist fights without legal consequences ....

But sometimes its worth the hassle. 

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sucks nowadays really cant get into a fist fights without legal consequences ....

I hear ya.  My son in law was a golden gloves boxer growing up along with his brother who's also an Afghan war vet.  2 boys who anyone needs not to mess with, but a couple dudes did and they got fucked up.  His brother ended up doing a couple months as a result.  They didn't start it, they just finished it.  I broke my hand on a guys face one time at a Santana concert over 30 years ago, but he swung first.  Fortunately he didn't get back up for a while.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I can respect that.  Have been in similar situations.  

35 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And now everyone has a phone ready to take video.  On top of that, people are sue happy and once you have assets to protect, it's far less worth it.  Wife calmed me down a couple decades ago after an 'incident' and said if she ever saw that behavior again she'd leave me.  

Now had Rittenhouse had a baseball bat or beat someone up with his fists we'd likely have never heard his name.  But he didn't beat three people up, he shot three, killed two and disabled one.  Not a hero in my book... not even close. 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And now everyone has a phone ready to take video.  On top of that, people are sue happy and once you have assets to protect, it's far less worth it.  Wife calmed me down a couple decades ago after an 'incident' and said if she ever saw that behavior again she'd leave me.  

Now had Rittenhouse had a baseball bat or beat someone up with his fists we'd likely have never heard his name.  But he didn't beat three people up, he shot three, killed two and disabled one.  Not a hero in my book... not even close. 

Dude was being chased by a mob. If a huge Group of lowlifes burning and looting then decide they are dumb enough to chase and attack a Kid who is wielding a Semi Auto Rifle,  then attempt to grab his Gun ....well so be it. I think he tried to get away. I really do. 

Bottom line all those people should of stayed their asses home including Kyle. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The ability to bring on the stupid is strong with this one, LoL You make it look so effortless and I'm sure it comes naturally too.

Your last point shows you have trouble with simple things. If a group of people are chasing you with intent to fuck you up and also carrying a gun you have every right to defend yourself with equal force.

The retards who got introduced to hot lead got what they were looking for, they wanted a riot and got one. Nobody forced them to chase down a guy with a gun they went and did it all on there own free will. They fucked around and found out real quick.

Kyle did not chase them down he was trying to run away 

Edited by Roosting