Check your account email address ×

Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Bottom line all those people should of stayed their asses home including Kyle. 

I fully agree.  This was all an avoidable situation.  Now a jury will decide his fate.

I would much rather see those responsible for maintaining law and order on trial for their incompetence, including the governor.

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I fully agree.  This was all an avoidable situation.  Now a jury will decide his fate.

I would much rather see those responsible for maintaining law and order on trial for their incompetence, including the governor.

Just like what should have happened in Minneapolis a year and a half ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dude was being chased by a mob. If a huge Group of lowlifes burning and looting then decide they are dumb enough to chase and attack a Kid who is wielding a Semi Auto Rifle,  then attempt to grab his Gun ....well so be it. I think he tried to get away. I really do. 

Bottom line all those people should of stayed their asses home including Kyle. 

In the end regardless of all circumstances, kyle had the right to defend his person and that’s what it will come down to 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The kid was where he had no business being. He was in way over his head. Too many video games. It's obvious that he'd lost his composure. 

No shit! We need more people just recording with their phones. Fuck trying to help people 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No shit! We need more people just recording with their phones. Fuck trying to help people 

Warriors are made and heroes are formed on social media with some phone videos.

Don’t mess with this recipe.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Hopefully if he is found innocent he goes after the media that slandered him..  like that Covington catholic child that was assaulted by that Native American.

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Hopefully if he is found innocent he goes after the media that slandered him..  like that Covington catholic kid that was assaulted by that Native American.

It's amazing how much butt hurt these two kids have caused

:cry: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not saying yet but the decision was valid.  People with good judgement don’t stand trial.

Great decision. Walk alone in a hostile environment with 230 hours of video game training. Sweet!!!!

Just now, spin_dry said:

Great decision. Walk alone in a hostile environment with 230 hours of video game training. Sweet!!!!

Why was it a “hostile environment”?  Why can’t he walk there without fearing for his life?

His biggest crime is a low kill rate.  He killed human trash….just not enough of them.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why was it a “hostile environment”?  Why can’t he walk there without fearing for his life?

His biggest crime is a low kill rate.  He killed human trash….just not enough of them.

I hope he does get off .......just out of pure sympathy for him being half brain dead. 

So to the low IQ left if you’re driving but not wearing your seatbelt, and at a red light someone tries stabbing you. You aren’t allowed to defend yourself because you aren’t wearing your seatbelt so you’re supposed to just lay there and die with zero retaliation because you’re supposed to be wearing your seatbelt 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hope he gets off and riots start up again.  And more half-wits like him show up.

The other brain dead person in this case is Dominick Black. The guy that bought the gun for Kyle. Apparently Kyle had zero regard for the noose he was placing around his friend's neck that night. Two idiots with zero life experience. 

Edited by spin_dry

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The other brain dead person in this case is Dominick Black. The guy that bought the gun for Kyle. Apparently Kyle had zero regard for the noose he was placing around his friend's neck that night. Two idiots with zero life experience. 

Revolutions don’t typically start with brainiacs.  Fodder for fire.