Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you chose to "go legal" after your actions of defense (offender is dead), here's the only statement you give to LE; "I was in fear for my life and I want an attorney,"  That's it.  Nothing more.  Period.

Yup never willingly give an interview to police without an attorney 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yup never willingly give an interview to police without an attorney 

I will NEVER make a statement to the police.  I see no benefit in it and there will for sure be no "Can you come down to the precinct to answer a few questions?" bullshit.  I don't care how innocent or guilty I am.  Nothing good can come from it and I'm not wasting my time.  Go get a warrant for my arrest....and I'll have my attorney meet us there.  mmmm...k?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I will NEVER make a statement to the police.  I see no benefit in it and there will for sure be no "Can you come down to the precinct to answer a few questions?" bullshit.  I don't care how innocent or guilty I am.  Nothing good can come from it and I'm not wasting my time.  Go get a warrant for my arrest....and I'll have my attorney meet us there.  mmmm...k?

I shut the fucers up the second they ask me any question... "Know why I pulled you over? Where you coming from today?"

Won't even ID till they tell what exactly I did to warrant a stop.

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

I shut the fucers up the second they ask me any question... "Know why I pulled you over? Where you coming from today?"

Won't even ID till they tell what exactly I did to warrant a stop.

It’s almost like they want you to answer as a smart ass.  I don’t play that either.  I don’t get snippity and stay polite but I’m not playing the self incrimination game.  Decide if you are going to ticket me and let’s get on with it.  

I’m always chit chatty with the cops. Be friendly. Be happy. No tickets since 2005. That fucker in Colorado had Barney Fife syndrome. The minute he got out of his squad the smell of Hi-Karate was in the air. I knew that I was fucked. His belt buckle was bigger than his head. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Immaterial hearsay and irrelevant.

Is your losing all the time feel like winning to you?  It sure doesn't look that way.  Poor Stupid.  :lol: 

Lol I was gonna say who’s gonna break it to him 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Weirdos here rooting for small businesses to fail, kids to go to jail and endless shots to toddlers dictated by the government

steve-harvey-crazy.gif.e03a6273ad02a9a88e1137aeb137d3d8.gif

Yup and support ans vote for Kiddie sniffers with absolutely no remorse....

Fucking unbelievable . @Mainecat @spin_dry

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Weirdos here rooting for small businesses to fail, kids to go to jail and endless shots to toddlers dictated by the government

steve-harvey-crazy.gif.e03a6273ad02a9a88e1137aeb137d3d8.gif

I say a prayer to the anti business gods everynight. fail fail fail mother fucker fail. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I say a prayer to the anti business gods everynight. fail fail fail mother fucker fail. 

I bet thats accurate. And then you proceed to cry your self to sleep thinking about Trump. 

What a life. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Little Kyle is going to cost the tax payers a pile of change. 

https://www.fox6now.com/news/lawsuit-over-kenosha-shootings-police-enabled-armed-militia.amp

Might want to backtrack on that and here his testimony.:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Might want to backtrack on that and here his testimony.:lol:

No backtracking necessary. It’s a valid case and will cost a mighty sum. This is a cinch for a civil case. Had the police been doing their job, little Kyle wouldn’t have been there. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No backtracking necessary. It’s a valid case and will cost a mighty sum. This is a cinch for a civil case. Had the police been doing their job, little Kyle wouldn’t have been there. 

No it isn't a valid case.  Should never have even made it 5his far.

Check this out.