Check your account email address ×

Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he should have stayed home, played video games or made a TikTok video about his frustrations

there's a big difference between someone breaking into your home and defending yourself and property, and going looking for trouble, which he did

kid has no business going there, let alone with a gun

protesting is one thing, rioting, looting and burning another, failure to enforce laws falls upon the local officials, PD, county, state and governor

I anticipate, he's fucked and he brought it upon himself

The government was in couraging the riots, lots of people had to protect their property and others,while the Democrats were promoting this. I’m really surprised more of this didn’t happen. The media never covered when the rioters went into Mexican neighborhoods in Chicago. Lots of shots fired and the cops turned their heads. 

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The media keeps forgetting to tell everyone the kid was there working his part time job as a life guard. Was asked by friends to stay and help protect a car lot.  He had a job in that town,didn’t come from miles away to cause trouble. The media flat out lied about a lot of things. A couple of misdemeanor gun charges is all he is getting. He owned the gun,gave a friend of his money to buy it. It never left the state of Wisconsin. 

Black testified that he and Rittenhouse went to downtown Kenosha to help protect a car dealership from property damage, after cars at another lot owned by the same business were burned the night before. Black said he thought nobody would start trouble if they saw him with his assault-style rifle.

this 17 year old should not have been there, should not have had a gun and should not have put himself in the position to have to utilize said firearm when reality actually came at him, imo. 

Afterward, Black said, Rittenhouse was "freaking out. He was really scared. He was pale, shaking a lot." Black said Rittenhouse told him that he acted in self-defense because "people were trying to hurt him."

he wouldn't have had to 'defend himself' had he not put himself into this position.  he was not an employee of a private security company licensed to carry firearms, nor was he part of the local PD, sheriff department, national guard or branch of the US military.  hence, he's fucked. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Black testified that he and Rittenhouse went to downtown Kenosha to help protect a car dealership from property damage, after cars at another lot owned by the same business were burned the night before. Black said he thought nobody would start trouble if they saw him with his assault-style rifle.

this 17 year old should not have been there, should not have had a gun and should not have put himself in the position to have to utilize said firearm when reality actually came at him, imo. 

Afterward, Black said, Rittenhouse was "freaking out. He was really scared. He was pale, shaking a lot." Black said Rittenhouse told him that he acted in self-defense because "people were trying to hurt him."

he wouldn't have had to 'defend himself' had he not put himself into this position.  he was not an employee of a private security company licensed to carry firearms, nor was he part of the local PD, sheriff department, national guard or brand of the US military.  hence, he's fucked. 

He is going to get off because he is a hero. He did what the cops couldn’t do. I only wish he had shot more of them. This is still America.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he wouldn't have had to 'defend himself' had he not put himself into this position.  he was not an employee of a private security company licensed to carry firearms, nor was he part of the local PD, sheriff department, national guard or branch of the US military.  hence, he's fucked. 

so he wasn't a "bootlicker" then.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

He is going to get off because he is a hero. He did what the cops couldn’t do. I only wish he had shot more of them. This is still America.

so you advocate for randomly shooting people?  show me where the constitution encourages that?

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you advocate for randomly shooting people?  show me where the constitution encourages that?

Nothing random about it. He protect himself and had every right to protect his friends property. You can’t be this stupid,or are you just brainwashed by the media?

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Nothing random about it. He protect himself and had every right to protect his friends property. You can’t be this stupid,or are you just brainwashed by the media?

totally random

show me where he had the right to 'protect his friends' property

aren't you from Chi-town?  did you go protect other peoples property?

Just now, hayward said:

Most are thinking Kyle does an ok job of taking care of himself. :lol:

Most are applauding Kyle because he did something that they don't have balls to do, because it would've fucked up their lives. So for that I give Kyle credit.  

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

totally random

show me where he had the right to 'protect his friends' property

aren't you from Chi-town?  did you go protect other peoples property?

You are a fucking idiot . 10s of thousand did exactly what he did across America.  How many pictures and links do you want. Lots of people shot and killed in Chicago during the riots.https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/armed-employees-keep-watch-from-roof-of-store-amid-looting-in-suburban-cicero/2282426/

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Most are applauding Kyle because he did something that they don't have balls to do, because it would've fucked up their lives. So for that I give Kyle credit.  

same could be said of you and your kind defending all the bullshit that went on.  How many flatscreens you and your buddy's get?  How many businesses and livelyhoods you fuck up for good?  Nike sneakers by the armfulls, eh?  Cop cars burnt to the ground, right?

Yeah, that's what I thought....a fucking pussy just as the rest of us.:lol:

You are a fucking idiot . 10s of thousand did exactly what he did across America.  How many pictures and links do you want. Lots of people shot and killed in Chicago during the riots.https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/armed-employees-keep-watch-from-roof-of-store-amid-looting-in-suburban-cicero/2282426/

tens of thousands?  :lmao:

and you were doing precisely what while all this was going on?  

you do understand I don't support the rioters, looters or arsonists, don't you?  what isn't on trial is massive mismanagement of resources, law enforcement and public safety, that some 17 year old thought it was his 'job' to protect some used cars with a gun in an unsafe environment.

hero - he is not  

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

same could be said of you and your kind defending all the bullshit that went on.  How many flatscreens you and your buddy's get?  How many businesses and livelyhoods you fuck up for good?  Nike sneakers by the armfulls, eh?  Cop cars burnt to the ground, right?

Yeah, that's what I thought....a fucking pussy just as the rest of us.

I watched it all unfold on Fox News. Just like you, hard guy.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you do understand I don't support the rioters, looters or arsonists, don't you?  what isn't on trial is massive mismanagement of resources, law enforcement and public safety, that some 17 year old thought it was his 'job' to protect some used cars with a gun in an unsafe environment.

hero - he is not  

A lady with a cc did it for a stranger. Very little press.  https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/06/09/a-woman-stood-guard-at-a-strangers-south-loop-store-for-hours-to-protect-him-from-people-looting/

and had someone came for her and her gun?  

the sad irony of all this is...

the teenager was the only person to have shot anyone on a night when hundreds of protesters had taken to the streets, some peacefully and others engaged in arson, looting and rioting.

"Yet out of these hundreds of people, only one person killed anyone that night. Only one person shot anyone that night,"

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hero - he is not  

I was there just about everyday. 

CF0ADEE1-4617-44BE-A959-82DF45AE8EE2.png