Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When are the riots scheduled?

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right?!  I think the whole Soros business model is slowly being understood by the public.  

In the minds of people like MC or some of the new leftists on the board it’s completely okay to burn and loot but not okay to try to stop the burning and looting or to defend yourself against the people who are doing the burning and looting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

In the minds of people like MC or some of the new leftists on the board it’s completely okay to burn and loot but not okay to try to stop the burning and looting or to defend yourself against the people who are doing the burning and looting. 

BUt MuH frEE SPeECH!!!

Not a person on this board has a problem with protests.  Not one. But, riots destroying property, disrupting other’s freedoms and risking lives?  Pew, pew, pew…..pew, pew……pew, pew pew.. Mow them fucking down!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

BUt MuH frEE SPeECH!!!

Not a person on this board has a problem with protests.  Not one. But, riots destroying property, disrupting other’s freedoms and risking lives?  Pew, pew, pew…..pew, pew……pew, pew pew.. Mow them fucking down!

funny how people are fine with destruction of property during this, but DON'T you dare go into a restaurant in NYC without having a vaccine.  The bullshit from them is just astonishing.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

funny how people are fine with destruction of property during this, but DON'T you dare go into a restaurant in NYC without having a vaccine.  The bullshit from them is just astonishing.

Liars and hypocrites.  They can all die.  Sooner the better.

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We sHoUlD HaNg ThEm TwO!!!!!!!

Well, at least teach her not to fan her husbands head with the barrel  :lol: 

t_db22ee1bebf948b5b17d50bbbbd1ca21_name_1___1920x1080___30p_00_00_11_01_Still014.thumb.jpg.95ff979139dbc7a8e9860e6232087c2a.jpg

Those old white people scared the shot out of those hardened rioters.  I just laughed.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he went looking for trouble so should not be let off scot free but at the same time his life was in potential life threatening danger.  

Funny how “looking for trouble” only applies to one side.  The others are “mostly peaceful”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liars and hypocrites.  They can all die.  Sooner the better.

Those old white people scared the shot out of those hardened rioters.  I just laughed.

Funny how “looking for trouble” only applies to one side.  The others are “mostly peaceful”.

Every single person in that riot went looking for trouble then. Even the ones with med kits  :lol: 

7 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

When someone is chasing you with a gun you’d just let them shoot you..

A0003C58-1C77-47A7-B4C9-FC179972DA80.thumb.jpeg.05e1082909a99a24bbf9895a09ba742d.jpeg

I didn’t give two shits then nor do I now about kyle or whether he’s guilty or not, along with any of the other idiots running around that night. My comment on the defense expert was just what it was, nothing do with any belief. 

Edited by Crowder

9 minutes ago, Crowder said:

I didn’t give two shits then nor do I now about kyle or whether he’s guilty or not, along with any of the other idiots running around that night. My comment on the defense expert was just what it was, nothing do with any belief. 

Do you own a handgun? A “ scary “ black gun?

Edited by Sleepr2

He still broke WI state law by being in possession of a firearm under the age of 18. (Exception being for hunting, which obviously was not the case.)

As for the self defense claim, it looked to me like those guys were coming after him to do harm. I don't know if he has a rock solid defense, but the videos are pretty telling.

Whether or not he should have been there is subjective. By the word of the law, you don't have to justify yourself for carrying a firearm in WI even when from IL.

Only way they get him, IMO, is if they can prove he went there with the intent on killing someone which I think will be hard to prove.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

He still broke WI state law by being in possession of a firearm under the age of 18. (Exception being for hunting, which obviously was not the case.)

As for the self defense claim, it looked to me like those guys were coming after him to do harm. I don't know if he has a rock solid defense, but the videos are pretty telling.

Whether or not he should have been there is subjective. By the word of the law, you don't have to justify yourself for carrying a firearm in WI even when from IL.

Only way they get him, IMO, is if they can prove he went there with the intent on killing someone which I think will be hard to prove.

The Nazis started their guys out young. 

2 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Or if in the Military, either way it's a misdemeanor.

• Like 1