Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember how hard i owned you 10 years ago?

Your drug fogged brain is failing you. 

you’ve been on this site since 2016 , I’d tell you to do the math but I doubt you’re capable.

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

5th grade math should be reasonable 

I doubt he made it that far, he’s just owned himself a half dozen times by failing math  and his drug fogged mind seems to have affected his grasp of time too. 

this fits him perfectly 

image.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Too bad there's not more of those Broncos out on the road yet. Nice looking rigs

They are selling as fast as they can build em. New ford Maverik , ( chic truck, basicly a newer explorer sport trak ) isnt out yet and has 100,000 orders already.

Wife’s got a ‘16 Ford Explorer XLT. In less than 50k miles we had to have the water pump replaced and I believe we’re on our 3rd or 4th recall, several regarding the rear toe links and toe link hardware. Waiting on 2 I think right now due to a shortage of parts. I figured a 3.5L NA SUV that doesn’t tow would be just about bulletproof. Not so much.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They are selling as fast as they can build em. New ford Maverik , ( chic truck, basicly a newer explorer sport trak ) isnt out yet and has 100,000 orders already.

Probably not a bad idea. The Sport Track did well back in the day I think. I've been seeing the Bronco Sport on the road all over but that's the chick version too. The 3 door or 5 door Bronco is every now and then. 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That Maverick is going to be a hit, great mileage and low price, what’s not to like?

4 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Wife’s got a ‘16 Ford Explorer XLT. In less than 50k miles we had to have the water pump replaced and I believe we’re on our 3rd or 4th recall, several regarding the rear toe links and toe link hardware. Waiting on 2 I think right now due to a shortage of parts. I figured a 3.5L NA SUV that doesn’t tow would be just about bulletproof. Not so much.

My wife has a 2015 Traverse with 110,000 on the clock, zero problems, it’s a nice rig. 

They are all having issues I just bought a new Ram and it seems they forgot to tighten the Tie rods on my truck I and my friend found them flinger tight when I was putting in a leveling kit. I wonder how that that could have turned out. 

Edited by Badger**

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Probably not a bad idea. The Sport Track did well back in the day I think. I've been seeing the Bronco Sport on the road all over but that's the chick version too. The 3 door or 5 door Bronco is every now and then. 

2022mav.jpg

• Like 1