Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

you take some personal responsibility you retarded fucking piece of shit. look at what you are doing to yourselves, soon blacks will burn your house, beat the fuck out of you and hopefully kill you when they find out. you cannot hide your hatred for non whites

i like anyone thats not an unproductive loser.  so you are the kind i would expect to hate me and i would hate as well.   FUck i'm the guy here who thinks we need to embrace the Mexicans 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i like anyone thats not an unproductive loser.  so you are the kind i would expect to hate me and i would hate as well.   FUck i'm the guy here who thinks we need to embrace the Mexicans 

so do you hate yourself faggot? what have you accomplished human kind? oh powerful white master race

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i will try not exposing your insecurities and your white supremacist attitude

You’ve already exposed your ignorance, dishonesty, greed and weakness for drugs, not to mention a penchant for threats. :lol:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

You’ve already exposed your ignorance, dishonesty, greed and weakness for drugs, not to mention a penchant for threats. :lol:

i am truly sorry about shedding light on you being a white supremacist and you being insecure about being a worthless blowhard liar 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am truly sorry about shedding light on you being a white supremacist and you being insecure about being a worthless blowhard liar 

I’m not the one lying about 320 acres of land or bleating how tough you are with threats. Not to mention your need to be loved by lumberjacks.  

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m not the one lying about 320 acres of land or bleating how tough you are with threats. Not to mention your need to be loved by lumberjacks.  

i wish i was pure white american tbh. i always wished i could be playing call of duty and getting fat

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i wish i was pure white american tbh. i always wished i could be playing call of duty and getting fat

You’re skin colour isn’t what’s holding you back in life, the sooner you figure that out the better life will get for you. This poor me attitude is that of a weak docile simpleton.

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if you try to kick me off this land like you stated i will put a bullet in you

I told you, you would shoot me if I came up there!!

I knew it!! 

You would have one of your relatives cap me.  

2 hours ago, HSR said:

You’re skin colour isn’t what’s holding you back in life, the sooner you figure that out the better life will get for you. This poor me attitude is that of a weak docile simpleton.

i dont wish i was pure white you retarded fuck. i was being sarcastic

20 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

just like all those other times where your posts were pure troll posts? i don't think so steevie you fucking hcs faggot piece of shit

You mad???