Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

You have a very limited vocabulary, not to mention a fragile grasp of the English language 

so tell me, in retard language, why you are mad? because we all know you are one mad faggot. go ahead and tell us, i will get on the short bus and ask the lady to explain to me why you are so mad, but you just need to tell me

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so tell me, in retard language, why you are mad? because we all know you are one mad faggot. go ahead and tell us, i will get on the short bus and ask the lady to explain to me why you are so mad, but you just need to tell me

I’ve already explained, many times that I’m not mad, I’m just having fun with your limited IQ ,,it’s obvious that the prolonged use of meth has affected your memory since I have to keep reminding you..

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Every singe roof on the new bronco is defective and leaks. How the fuck does that happen? I wouldn’t go near a bronco with a 10 Foot pole. Yikes. 

Because it was designed and is being built on a shoe string budget. Not to mention being rushed because Ford is broke and needs money to develop more EV stuff before they are left for dead. 

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Now you’re owning yourself  :lol:

im so mad im going to give away all of my land and all of my tools and all my trucks because im a failure and crying out like you said. you are right about everything, oh great american pure white master mind

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

im so mad im going to give away all of my land and all of my tools and all my trucks because im a failure and crying out like you said. you are right about everything, oh great american pure white master mind

what are you some kind of racist?

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Because it was designed and is being built on a shoe string budget. Not to mention being rushed because Ford is broke and needs money to develop more EV stuff before they are left for dead. 

I know two techs that work for the same Ford dealership. Both agree that Ford has never shipped so much crap. PDI’s are long and tedious. 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am not an american

The only people who complain about American's and White people as much as you do is someone totally wishing they were a white American. 

Id suspect being a half breed you most likely hate not being 100% Native. And I bet you get shit for it in the community.🤣 Kinda like how most light skinned biracial "black guys" always are trying to tell everyone how tough it is being Black and how everyone is racist as they sit next to their White Mommy. 🤣

Go outside and do something half breed. Real Natives dont sit in front of a laptop all day crying. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The only people who complain about American's and White people as much as you do is someone totally wishing they were a white American. 

Id suspect being a half breed you most likely hate not being 100% Native. And I bet you get shit for it in the community.🤣 Kinda like how most light skinned biracial "black guys" always are trying to tell everyone how tough it is being Black and how everyone is racist as they sit next to their White Mommy. 🤣

Go outside and do something half breed. Real Natives dont sit in front of a laptop all day crying. 

im driving to fairbanks today if you think that's cool