Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

well you got it half right, for once. who's a good boy steevie? just wait till you're totally correct in a post i would be proud, you've come along way since march

So you're as much Indian as average white guy....you must really hate yourself.

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So you're as much Indian as average white guy....you must really hate yourself.

no, the singles biggest ethnic percent of me is Dena Indian about 45 percent, after that is german, about 25 percent. the rest is mix from north carolina, england, and california, but i am predominantly Indian and german, only slightly pig fucking redneck carolina genes and californian and englander. maybe i should get a dna test

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no, the singles biggest ethnic percent of me is Dena Indian about 45 percent, after that is german, about 25 percent. the rest is mix from north carolina, england, and california, but i am predominantly Indian and german, only slightly pig fucking redneck carolina genes and californian and englander. maybe i should get a dna test

Haha you're an American. 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i am not

Yes...yes you best I can tell 100% American.  Ain't that a kick in the dick. You ever get a passport to travel?  I bet it was issued by the US government....

Because you're an American. 

You owned yourself again..

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Yes...yes you best I can tell 100% American.  Ain't that a kick in the dick. You ever get a passport to travel?  I bet it was issued by the US government....

Because you're an American. 

You owned yourself again..

you should kill yourself to make the world a better place

Just now, SkisNH said:

Just now you retard...it's the last 15 posts.  

just because you, a retarded know nothing american, say i am an american and so that makes me an american? it doesn't work like that, since you are retarded and american, your credibility is in the negative 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

just because you, a retarded know nothing american, say i am an american and so that makes me an american? it doesn't work like that, since you are retarded and american, your credibility is in the negative 

Go get a passport (tell me who issued it and why)

54 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

come up here and try you weak a d worthless american faggot. try kicking me out i could put a 15 round magazine right in your faggot face

I doubt you could hit a bull in the ass with a shovel.

43 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

100%  jailhouse fag 

• Haha 1