Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That Maverick is going to be a hit, great mileage and low price, what’s not to like?

Totally different animal than the SportTrack. This is a unibody, rear independent coil suspension, where the SportTrack was a full frame based off the Explorer. The Maverick is about the size of the original Ranger. Along the lines of a Honda Ridgeline.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

My wife has a 2015 Traverse with 110,000 on the clock, zero problems, it’s a nice rig. 

Was steered away from them at the time due to the timing chain issues on earlier models which required the engine to be removed and about a $3k price tag to repair. Happy to see the later models with better durability. Then again, I have friends with the same model as my wife’s albeit an earlier model year with 160k and 180k miles on them without issue so who knows.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Yes……why? I haven’t heard anything about bad trannys in the Traverse. :dunno:

My buddy owns a trans shop when I needed to replace my wife's car I gave a list of cars we were looking at...we didn't talk specifics but it was on his avoid list. That being said he thinks most vehicles are junk. He recommended we buy the dated 4runner....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Was steered away from them at the time due to the timing chain issues on earlier models which required the engine to be removed and about a $3k price tag to repair. Happy to see the later models with better durability. Then again, I have friends with the same model as my wife’s albeit an earlier model year with 160k and 180k miles on them without issue so who knows.

I had an 09, timing chain went at 90k, still had drivetrain warranty so they fixed it. Really the only problem I had…it was a great family vehicle. Tons of room inside for the up north trips.

14 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Post this major ownage or stop lying, you’re becoming more of a blowhard than clown 550 

I can buy and sell you, you fukkin faggot. 

If you ever wanna' accept my TNW CHALLENGE, let me know. I won't hold my breath, faggot-face.

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell you, you fukkin faggot. 

If you ever wanna' accept my TNW CHALLENGE, let me know. I won't hold my breath, faggot-face.

You’re as ignorant and repetitive as Francis, typical blowhards

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

You’re as ignorant and repetitive as Francis, typical blowhards

Frankie is a 23 year old kid from Tanana Village. Try me, and I'll stomp your guts out. I'll crush you legally and financially in a heart-beat. 

21 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Please bring all of the $3,000 GM HFV6 timing chain jobs my way please. I will do them ALL and make $2,000+ on EVERY one. 

• Like 1